Club Lexus Vendor Marketplace The place to find group buys and great deals from ClubLexus' supporting vendors.

Why Buy Wheels on Ebay????

Search this Thread

Old 11-09-06, 05:08 PM
Stefwilli
Wheel Vendor

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Why Buy Wheels on Ebay????

Ebay is known for its availibility of wheel products that fit our vehicles for low prices. Although the products being sold on ebay are improving and now even offer exact fitment for various vehicles, we still have a right to be skeptical. There are a few vendors on ebay who are knowledgeable in the products that they are retailing and the vehicles its for, but there are so many vendors, who knows what? Do they know my car? Will these wheels clear my brakes? I plan on lowering my car later, will they rub? Do they work with my TPMS sensors? These are risks consumers take when purchasing wheels/tires on ebay.

Well just because you're saving money doesn't mean you have to encounter these risks. We are offering a program that will allow you to purchase the qualified products you see on ebay from a more personal, knowledgeable, and respected vendor.

If you see a MRR, Ruff Racing(Status RR), Sevas, and other one piece staggered products we carry, contact us for a price quote with the attached link of the ebay auction:

stefan@d2autosport.com
IM d2autosportsales
www.d2autosport.com

This program includes links sent for brand new wheels that are being sold by an authorized wheel vendor ONLY!!!!
This program does not include used, slightly damaged, display wheels, wheels produced for other vehicles, etc..............
Old 11-09-06, 05:27 PM
nate579
Lexus Champion

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

That's mighty nice of you guys. Now how about opening a store in the DC area. Since it seems yall have a second home here. We can run it out my Garage. LOL.
Old 11-12-06, 10:28 AM
Stefwilli
Wheel Vendor

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Sounds like a plan nate, lol.