Club Lexus Vendor Marketplace The place to find group buys and great deals from ClubLexus' supporting vendors.

MVP Motorsports Introduction & Introductory Sales

Search this Thread

Old 01-15-07 | 04:13 PM
4ntvings
Lexus Fanatic

Kevin, pm sent. Also, quick question, can you get Blitz Z1's, 19" staggered for 2GS?
Old 01-15-07 | 05:55 PM
Kevin@MVP
Former Sponsor

Originally Posted by JAYS-GS
Kevin, pm sent. Also, quick question, can you get Blitz Z1's, 19" staggered for 2GS?
Yes, we are an authorized Blitz dealer, as long as Blitz USA or Japan makes the part, we can get it.
Old 01-16-07 | 06:48 AM
Hameed
EV ftw!!!

Thanks for the replies Kevin!

1. Any idea where I can get the appropriate hinges to use with the hood?

2. Can you please find out how much this hood weighs (specifically for the 98 - 2005 GS model). I noticed that Seibon uses a process called "wet carbon" to make their products and they generally weigh slightly more than products made using the "dry carbon" manufacturing process. So I am curious to know what this hood weighs.

3. I have a contact in the US that I can ship this to if the shipping to Canada becomes prohibitively expensive.

I also noticed on the Seibon website that they make trunk lids for the 3rd gen GS!!!! But not for the 2nd Gen GS....

What would it take to get them to make trunk lids for us? I noticed on their website that they would need a minimum order of 20 to custom fabricate any part that they do not normally make.

Do we have enough members on here for 20 orders of the CF lid? I sure hope so!

They even made CF fenders and doors, but sadly not for our cars.......
Originally Posted by Kevin@MVP

2. No

3. End of this month is how long these prices are available.

4. Would be much cheaper for me to ship into the U.S., I will PM you a quote once freight gets back to me.

I am not familiar with the Kansai hoods so I cannot compare, I can tell you this, we sold 6 figures in Seibon hoods last year and had 0 complaints on quality that I'm aware of. We had 1 fitment issue with a strut bar and a few damage claims from shipping, I hope that tells you something about their quality.
Old 01-16-07 | 04:39 PM
Kevin@MVP
Former Sponsor

1. From what I understand you don't need aftermarket hinges.

2. 43lbs IN THE BOX.

3. PM'ing you right now with the quote I got.

We are the 2nd largest Seibon dealer in the U.S. so as you can imagine we have an awesome relationship with them. Quality products, fast service, good prices, they're like us. If you think the GS community can support 20 pieces I'd be happy to stock 10 and I would just need 10 pre-orders.

Regards,

Kevin

Originally Posted by Hameed
Thanks for the replies Kevin!

1. Any idea where I can get the appropriate hinges to use with the hood?

2. Can you please find out how much this hood weighs (specifically for the 98 - 2005 GS model). I noticed that Seibon uses a process called "wet carbon" to make their products and they generally weigh slightly more than products made using the "dry carbon" manufacturing process. So I am curious to know what this hood weighs.

3. I have a contact in the US that I can ship this to if the shipping to Canada becomes prohibitively expensive.

I also noticed on the Seibon website that they make trunk lids for the 3rd gen GS!!!! But not for the 2nd Gen GS....

What would it take to get them to make trunk lids for us? I noticed on their website that they would need a minimum order of 20 to custom fabricate any part that they do not normally make.

Do we have enough members on here for 20 orders of the CF lid? I sure hope so!

They even made CF fenders and doors, but sadly not for our cars.......
Old 01-16-07 | 11:00 PM
LexFather

I think I'll start that trunk GB Friday
Old 01-18-07 | 06:26 AM
natnut
Pole Position

1. From what I understand you don't need aftermarket hinges.

2. 43lbs IN THE BOX.

3. PM'ing you right now with the quote I got.

We are the 2nd largest Seibon dealer in the U.S. so as you can imagine we have an awesome relationship with them. Quality products, fast service, good prices, they're like us. If you think the GS community can support 20 pieces I'd be happy to stock 10 and I would just need 10 pre-orders.

Regards,

Kevin

Kevin,

what are the dimensions of the shipping box for the Seibon CF hood?

Sent you a pm with more details.
Old 01-19-07 | 11:57 AM
Neo
The One

Do you carry BBKs other than Rotoras?
Old 01-19-07 | 12:23 PM
Kevin@MVP
Former Sponsor

Originally Posted by Neo
Do you carry BBKs other than Rotoras?
Brembo, Stoptech, AP Racing. I actually prefer Brembo, I'll be running a Brembo GB next month. I was just holding off on it because I want to highlight it as a brand. Don't get me started on Brembo though, because I will go on all day about why it's the best.

Regards,
Kevin
Old 01-19-07 | 12:24 PM
Kevin@MVP
Former Sponsor

Originally Posted by natnut
Kevin,

what are the dimensions of the shipping box for the Seibon CF hood?

Sent you a pm with more details.
Got your PM, waiting for Seibon's response. Trying to get accurate dimensions so you know the exact costs involved.
Old 01-19-07 | 12:35 PM
Neo
The One

Brembo, Stoptech, AP Racing. I actually prefer Brembo, I'll be running a Brembo GB next month. I was just holding off on it because I want to highlight it as a brand. Don't get me started on Brembo though, because I will go on all day about why it's the best.

Regards,
Kevin
Thanks Kevin.

I guess quite a few GBs coming up. Save up that # fellas.
Old 01-19-07 | 10:02 PM
DarKnight
Lexus Champion

Do you carry electronics like head units?
Old 01-23-07 | 12:47 AM
4ntvings
Lexus Fanatic

PM sent on volk inquiry
Old 01-23-07 | 09:16 AM
Kevin@MVP
Former Sponsor

Originally Posted by KANEDL25
Do you carry electronics like head units?
At the moment no, we plan on doing Audio and Video in the future but for now we just make your go vroom vroom, no boom boom

Originally Posted by JAYS-GS
PM sent on volk inquiry
Thanks! PM's being replied to.
Old 01-24-07 | 02:41 PM
4ntvings
Lexus Fanatic

Kevin, are the Volk GT-F's new wheels? I'm hearing conflicting reports on these wheels. http://www.rayswheels.co.jp/indexe.html
Old 01-24-07 | 08:35 PM
JeffTsai
Lexus Fanatic

Hey, I'm in the DFW area. Do I need to pay shipping if I went to your warehouse to pick up one of those CF hoods?

Also, I'm about to finish my custom turbo setup on my GS300. Do you know any good shops around the area that can tune the 2JZ-GE well? Preferrably a shop that has worked on the IS300/GS300 and have a good reputation. I heard Dynosaur is one of the best, but also one of the most $$$