Club Lexus Vendor Marketplace The place to find group buys and great deals from ClubLexus' supporting vendors.

Vaistech Group Buy

Search this Thread

Old 03-29-07, 09:53 AM
VaisTech
Club Lexus Vendor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by bob2200
Is there any hope of getting an adapter for my 2002 RX300 w/ CD changer and w/o NAV?
None of our products are compatible with your car.

I'm sorry...
Old 03-29-07, 11:57 AM
stw
Rookie

does anything work with a 2002 sc430? thanks!
Old 03-29-07, 01:26 PM
Pearlpower
Lexus Fanatic

Received 18 Likes on 15 Posts

Originally Posted by stw
does anything work with a 2002 sc430? thanks!
The SLU unit will work.
It is just an input with no controls available. In other words you will have to change songs,etc through the Ipod or other output device. The audio is great. No text display.
Old 03-30-07, 10:49 PM
llcc1975
Pole Position

Default SLI = Great Product

VaisTech - just wanted to report back that I ordered the SLI last Friday, received it Tuesday night. I couldn't wait so I installed it that evening (took about 1 hour) and I am very pleased with it.

This is the first aftermarket component that I have integrated with my factory sound system that actually sounds good. In fact, I believe it sounds better than the CDs that I burn from iTunes using the same MP3 files.

I was also impressed by the overall look and feel of the product and wiring harnesses. Nothing felt cheap and everything was very substantial. The product works as promised and the "I Agree" button capability is terrific.

Thanks for a great product.
Old 03-31-07, 09:07 AM
CrazyTrain
Pole Position

I have an 06 GS300 with ML and Navi. If I got the SLI, is the Aux port still open or will it be taken up by my Sirius radio? In other words, is Sirius plugged into a different port on my ML system already? Thanks.
Old 03-31-07, 03:55 PM
borg1of2
Rookie

Default 2004 Rx330

Hi,

I have 2004 RX330. I know this model year has typically been left off, but I found a while back on one of these boards that someone was able to get Sirius to integrate with theirs. Can your Sirius product work for a 2004?

Thanks

Scott
Old 03-31-07, 05:21 PM
VaisTech
Club Lexus Vendor

Originally Posted by llcc1975
VaisTech - just wanted to report back that I ordered the SLI last Friday, received it Tuesday night. I couldn't wait so I installed it that evening (took about 1 hour) and I am very pleased with it.

This is the first aftermarket component that I have integrated with my factory sound system that actually sounds good. In fact, I believe it sounds better than the CDs that I burn from iTunes using the same MP3 files.

I was also impressed by the overall look and feel of the product and wiring harnesses. Nothing felt cheap and everything was very substantial. The product works as promised and the "I Agree" button capability is terrific.

Thanks for a great product.
Thank you llcc1975 for your review.
Old 03-31-07, 05:23 PM
VaisTech
Club Lexus Vendor

Originally Posted by CrazyTrain
I have an 06 GS300 with ML and Navi. If I got the SLI, is the Aux port still open or will it be taken up by my Sirius radio? In other words, is Sirius plugged into a different port on my ML system already? Thanks.
SLI will not take a position of any existing equipment in your vehicle, it will create another source for itself.
Old 03-31-07, 05:25 PM
VaisTech
Club Lexus Vendor

Originally Posted by borg1of2
Hi,

I have 2004 RX330. I know this model year has typically been left off, but I found a while back on one of these boards that someone was able to get Sirius to integrate with theirs. Can your Sirius product work for a 2004?

Thanks

Scott
Unfortunately SLS (Sirius integration unit) just isn't compatible with your car.
Old 03-31-07, 05:40 PM
DetMich1
Lexus Test Driver

VaisTech,
I just purchased the SLI unit for my daughter's 2002 RX300 with Nav and standard sound with glove box mounted CD changer (not Nakamichi). I know you reccommend professional installation but do you have any links to a DIY on how to access the rear of the head unit; ie, how to remove the stereo from the dash?
Old 04-01-07, 06:41 AM
Dr.Savage
Driver School Candidate

Is there something available for a 2000 ES with the cd changer ?
I would like to run my XM or MP3 through an AUX rather than use the
cassette adapter (which is decent), or an FM modulator (which sounds worse than FM)
Old 04-01-07, 01:36 PM
VaisTech
Club Lexus Vendor

Originally Posted by Dr.Savage
Is there something available for a 2000 ES with the cd changer ?
I would like to run my XM or MP3 through an AUX rather than use the
cassette adapter (which is decent), or an FM modulator (which sounds worse than FM)
Unfortunately there is nothing available for 2000 ES.
Old 04-01-07, 01:39 PM
VaisTech
Club Lexus Vendor

Originally Posted by DetMich1
VaisTech,
I just purchased the SLI unit for my daughter's 2002 RX300 with Nav and standard sound with glove box mounted CD changer (not Nakamichi). I know you reccommend professional installation but do you have any links to a DIY on how to access the rear of the head unit; ie, how to remove the stereo from the dash?
We don't have any instructions on how to get to the back of your Head Unit, but you can try to search clublexus forums or you can also try www.techinfo.toyota.com
Old 04-02-07, 12:09 PM
trdfm
Driver School Candidate

Promo code not working for anyone else? I just tried to order and it it is still showing up full price in my shopping cart. I tried it several times, so I know I'm entering the code correctly.

Thanks.
Old 04-02-07, 12:17 PM
DetMich1
Lexus Test Driver

Originally Posted by trdfm
Promo code not working for anyone else? I just tried to order and it it is still showing up full price in my shopping cart. I tried it several times, so I know I'm entering the code correctly.

Thanks.
Worked for me the other day, mine is on its way. Group buy price is supposed to be goo thru April 2nd. The code is case sensitive, I just copied and pasted the code from the opening post on here into the order on VAISTech's website. That way no chance for error on my part.

Quick Reply: Vaistech Group Buy