Club Lexus Vendor Marketplace The place to find group buys and great deals from ClubLexus' supporting vendors.

Sewell Lexus Online, lexus-parts.com (BETA) - Top 40 Summer Promotion

Search this Thread

Old 06-29-07, 05:52 AM
Sewell
Parts Vendor

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by sexylexysc430
The promotional code for the SC430 LED Tail Lamp Set (SC437) does not appear to work--the price still shows up as the regular $795 price instead of the promotional price ($636)...and there's only one more day of the promotion to go!
...try it again.
Old 06-29-07, 08:22 AM
Dr. Yellow
Lead Lap

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

any info on whether the black pearl kit for the IS300 is authentic Lexus?
Old 06-29-07, 10:05 AM
Sewell
Parts Vendor

Originally Posted by Dr. Yellow
any info on whether the black pearl kit for the IS300 is authentic Lexus?
Yes, they are Original Equipment Lexus.
Old 06-29-07, 02:13 PM
omihomiii
Rookie

Right order received! Thank you for the prompt process.
Old 06-29-07, 10:10 PM
iStyle
Driver

When exactly does this offer expire? I'm assuming June 30th (tomorrow) at midnight?

Will I make it if I place my order tomorrow?
Old 06-29-07, 10:55 PM
iStyle
Driver

I placed my order for the 2IS X-Package front air dam this morning. Can't wait!

Last edited by iStyle; 06-30-07 at 02:44 PM.
Old 06-30-07, 05:20 AM
Randy B
Advanced

Received 81 Likes on 56 Posts
Default Thanks!

Darrell,
Thanks for the discounts and the easy ordering. I received everything here yesterday from an order placed on Tuesday. Hard to beat that!

Thanks again!!!!

Randy B
Old 06-30-07, 02:26 PM
MattCoast
Driver School Candidate

I want to order the Illuminated Door Sill Set (Front) but it's quoting $76 for sihpping to Canada !!!!
Old 06-30-07, 03:12 PM
dkcivic82
Driver

How can shipping for the Front Air Dam for the IS250 come out to be 200 plus dollars??? Is there any cheaper shipping alternative??
Old 06-30-07, 04:43 PM
iStyle
Driver

Originally Posted by dkcivic82
How can shipping for the Front Air Dam for the IS250 come out to be 200 plus dollars??? Is there any cheaper shipping alternative??
That's can't be right. I paid $30.49 to have it shipped to NY.
Old 06-30-07, 05:11 PM
Drunkebuda
Lexus Test Driver

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

i havnet recived anyone confirmation email
Old 07-01-07, 05:32 PM
Dan_K
Lead Lap

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by Drunkebuda
i havnet recived anyone confirmation email
Sewell doesn't send confirmation e-mails nor messages of any kind. The parts just show up. I suppose they are too busy.
Old 07-02-07, 02:52 AM
TheMirage
Driver School Candidate

Question International Shipping

Hi, I know the sale has ended but we could still get a 10% off by using promo. code: "CL911M".

I need to know if you can ship internationally. Particularly, to the Middle East. Regular shipping (since these things usually weigh a handful).

Also, some items are not designated to a specific car model or make. Does than mean that these items are universal to all Lexi? (Lexuses )
For example, "Lexus Rear Trunk Tray" Item: PT218-30065

Thanks and regards,

The Mirage
Old 07-02-07, 09:20 PM
omihomiii
Rookie

Originally Posted by Dan_K
Sewell doesn't send confirmation e-mails nor messages of any kind. The parts just show up. I suppose they are too busy.

I DID receive a confirmation email right after I ordered my Front Air Dam. Also, received tracking # when my order was shipped. so it didnt just show up.
Old 07-03-07, 06:19 AM
Sewell
Parts Vendor

In an attempt to address some of your concerns regarding shipping and notifications, as you know we are currently working on our new website. This new website is currently in BETA. This new website will utilize the FedEx shipping API. By using this, we will only charge the rates FedEx imposes on certain shipments. If you order more than one item, and this item can be combined with another, the shipping rate will reflect the increase in weight and dimensions of the package, but remain to be just one package, not two. We do not charge for handling. We do not charge a percentage above the standard rate. We do not profit from shipping. We simply convey the shipping rate imposed by FedEx.

For Canadian or other out-of-country shipments, we have chosen to only use Priority or Economy shipping. By using this shipping method, not only will you receive your package in just a few days, but no brokerage fees will be incurred. For this method of shipping, one will have two different options for this, thus two different pricing options.

As for the notification emails, if someone does not receive a confirmation tracking email, then this would mean we failed to do our job, not too busy. We make every effort possible to implement the systems and processes to insure the accuracy and timeliness of your orders. In some cases, we need your feedback to discover where improvement may be needed.

Lastly, as a response to $200 shipping charge for a front air dam. My presumptions would be this is for Canada. Try this, the front air dam has a shipping weight of approximately 8 lbs with dimensions 71” x 18” x 7”. The weight is not the concern here, it would be the dimensional weight. By FedEx, UPS and DHL standards, this is an Oversize 2 package, thus the reason for what is perceived to be an expensive shipping charge. By USPS, this item is simply too large to ship to Canada, therefore is not an option.

Guys – it is my primary job to treat you as a Lexus owner – as I would if you were a guest in my home. Sometimes we do it right. Sometimes we don’t. It is my job to get the don’ts right.

Respectfully,
Darrel Diller

Quick Reply: Sewell Lexus Online, lexus-parts.com (BETA) - Top 40 Summer Promotion