Club Lexus Vendor Marketplace The place to find group buys and great deals from ClubLexus' supporting vendors.

XenonDepot Holiday Promotions 2007 - 4 FREE HID kits & New Product Alert!

Search this Thread

Old 11-15-07, 05:29 AM
XenonDepot
Former Sponsor

Received 41 Likes on 35 Posts
Default XenonDepot Holiday Promotions 2007 - 4 FREE HID kits & New Product Alert!

Win an HID Conversion kit for the holidays!

It's that time of year again =) Lots of new and exciting things going on with XenonDepot! New website, new products, HOLIDAY SAVINGS!! www.XenonDepot.com & www.KBcarstuff.com will be giving away 4 free HID kits this holiday season. For the months of November and December, any customer that purchases an HID Conversion kit is automatically entered into a draw to have their purchase refunded!

DRAW DATES:

November 19/07
December 3/07
December 17/07
January 2/07

NEW FOR THE HOLIDAY SEASON! - Volt HID Digital+ HID conversion kits

KBcarstuff.com is pleased to introduce the latest in High Intensity Discharge (HID) Xenon technology. Volt HID utilizes ultra slim-line ballasts with next generation patented Digital+ technology for optimal light output and ballast efficiency. This exclusive HID conversion kit is the leader in digital ballast technology and will provide you with a level of performance and quality that is unmatched by similar digital HID products found on the market today. Volt HID Digital+ ballasts are the smallest and lightest ballasts manufactured today. This new ultra-slim design will enable the product to be used in a wider variety of applications.

Please view this link for more information for the H1 Volt HID Digital+ kit (h1 is the correct application for the RSX low beam):

http://www.kbcarstuff.com/H1_6000k_V.../vdp-6k-h1.htm

MSRP: $199.99

Club Lexus Holiday Price: only $159.99

To place your order and obtain the discounted price please enter the following coupon code upon checkout: VDP

Our Xtreme kits are still readily available at the discounted price of $224.99. To place your order, you can find our Xtreme kits on this page:

http://www.kbcarstuff.com/Xtreme_HID..._Kits_s/21.htm

ORDER NOW TO AVOID THE HOLIDAY RUSH!!

Visit our new website, www.KBcarstuff.com for a large selection of HID kits, GPS devices, performance headlamps, LED tail lamps, gauges and much much more!

Good luck!

Steve

**We have launched our new website - www.KBcarstuff.com. Visit our new website, www.KBcarstuff.com for a large selection of HID kits, GPS devices, RSX performance headlamps, RSX LED tail lamps, gauges and much much more!
Old 11-15-07, 01:45 PM
Yang1815
Lexus Champion

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

What's the difference between the Volt and the Xtreme kits? Thanks.
Old 11-15-07, 02:13 PM
emoshun
Lexus Champion

This is just a slim ballast, that's about it.

Different sticker maybe?
Old 11-15-07, 03:07 PM
radicalrev
Lexus Champion

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

but the approximate life is only 2500hrs... Is the ballast same quality as the xtreme? Is the volt warranty cover by xenondepot also? Or by volt?
Old 11-16-07, 08:09 AM
Yang1815
Lexus Champion

I'd hope there's a good difference to justify the $75 difference between the two?

Another question, are there more high beam HID conversions or fog light HID conversions?
Old 11-16-07, 12:09 PM
MLEE4984
Lead Lap

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Hi Steve,

I've purchased from you before, just had a couple of questions regarding this VOLT kit. Do you have the 2500k or 3500k bulbs for this kit or does it only come with the 6000k? I want to get a set for my fogs in the 2IS since they are at such a great price. Reason why I didn't PM you is because I'm sure I'm not the only one wondering. How is the quality and warranty on this also?

Thanks for your help.
-Mike
Old 11-16-07, 04:14 PM
radicalrev
Lexus Champion

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I couldnt find any info or reviews about the volt. Is it a new company under XENONDEPOT?? Reliable?
Old 11-16-07, 04:45 PM
GSE25
Lead Lap

Steve, like cbbkrayz, I'm also interested in a set for my fogs (3000k). I bought the xtreme kit from you this year and I love the light output and colour. I was wondering if this new Volt line has 3000k? Also, where are the components made (ie. german ballasts)?
Old 11-23-07, 05:27 PM
MLEE4984
Lead Lap

Any updates Steve? I know you're probably busy with the holidays. Let us know!

Thanks,
-Mike
Old 11-24-07, 05:00 PM
CeoStatus0
Pole Position

yes.. i'm also curious on the differences between voltz vs. xtreme
Old 11-27-07, 11:03 AM
PK_Celsior
Lexus Test Driver

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

any one recieve a response about the volt hid kits
Old 11-28-07, 04:48 AM
ViEtNaStEe
Driver

Just placed my order for my h11 kit at XD.

Thanks Steve
Old 11-29-07, 10:29 AM
XenonDepot
Former Sponsor

Hi Guys,

Im really sorry for not posting back. For some reason the auto email thread notification did not email me. With the holidays around the corner things have been a little hectic here so I have not had a chance to cruise the forums. Emails get priority.... As per your questions:

1) Volt HID is a new product line. This kit uses components made in China whereas the Xtreme kit uses Japanese components - Hence the price differences. In terms of quality, from the various testing that we have performed as well as customer feedback (we did have customers test this product in their vehicles) the results have been great!

Volt HID is manufactured in an industry leading high tech facility. Due to stringent manufacturing standards, this product line carries ISO certification, CE and UL safety listed, and is E4 certified. This product carries a one year legitimate warranty.

I can understand how some of you want some pictures/reviews before making a decision. I would be willing to offer an additional $15 refund on top of the group buy price for the first 5 people that purchase this product. Just send me a PM once you place your order and I will refund you $15. All I ask is that you just take the time to post a review of the product which will help your fellow CL members make a decision.

As always, if you need an answer for something quickly please email me at info@kbcarstuff.com for the quickest response.

Take care,

Steve
Old 12-07-07, 06:30 AM
XenonDepot
Former Sponsor

Only 2 draws left!
Old 12-07-07, 10:37 AM
SGT
Lexus Champion

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Your Xtreme kits are showing up as $249.99 instead of the advertised $224.99. Any ideas?

Quick Reply: XenonDepot Holiday Promotions 2007 - 4 FREE HID kits & New Product Alert!