Club Lexus Vendor Marketplace The place to find group buys and great deals from ClubLexus' supporting vendors.

SUPER SALE for 2IS Lighting Products from AAC! Halos, HIDs, Fogs, Look!

Search this Thread

Old 03-18-08, 04:54 AM
AACstyle
Former Vendor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by timeToy
Nice ! Any pics of the whole car ?
Also, any installers in SoCal (San Diego) ?
I will check into that for you.

For you Bay Area guys, I found Brian's info:
my01msmis@yahoo.com
He can do install on the weekend. He is not a shop but a longtime my.is and CL member with tons of installation experience.
Old 03-18-08, 01:56 PM
lexusgs408
Lead Lap

Thanks Justin for the great deal for my 06 GS300... can't wait to get them and install.... I will try to post pictures once it is done!
Old 03-20-08, 06:17 AM
bluelex
Lexus Fanatic

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts

Justin I have to say you and your company have really outdone yourselves this time. I knew it was a gamble to send you my lights back again after my previous horrible experince with you on my original purchase of my retro but you assuered me that you would take care of these lights finally for me because you had more people working for you now. I never thought I would recieve my lights back from you guys in worse condition than what I sent them in.

Long story short- The halos you sold me never worked/ever!! They came loose 3 times and cracked once aswell. After 4 return shipments at my expense(never reimbursed for shipping) I got them in as close to decent condition as i thought you could do so I cut my losses and went forward. But the Halos still didn't work but at least they weren't coming of the projectors like before. You left as a vendor here on CL. You came back 2 years later. I asked if you are a vendor again why not finally take care of me to show other members you stand by your work. You agreed. I paid for halos and never got a working set but still I was willing to just eat them if you could just remove them for me and clean the finger marks and gas leak residues the halos had left on the inside of my lens, also if you could finally reseal the lights correctly to where they wouldn't get condensation. You offered me a new set of of upgraded halos for "free" which I thought was funny considering that I paid for the older halos that never worked and paid for shipping 4 times back to you at a cost of $40.00 each time. I thanked you for the "offer" but decided that I didn't want to deal with any future halo issues like I or my couple buddies have had.

The lights were sent back for warranty repair. I wrote, printed and boxed a letter with the lights to remind you as to what I was returning them for.

These were the contents of the Letter.

(-Warranty Repair Notes:

1. Please remove Halos.
2. Please clean inside of lens & housing.
3. Please confirm seal in tight when resealing lens to prevent future condensation issues.

Adrian M****
141** Temple Blvd.
Loxahatchee, FL. 33***
561-***-****-)

I was pretty pinpoint on what I needed done to them. Now what i got in return was The halos were removed-check but the smudges were not, actually there are now more smudges and finger marks than before on both lens, The High beam Projector lens on the Passenger lens is completely unclued and loose floating around, The tab on the drivers side lens is broken off. The best part is you double boxed these lights back to me with a crazy amount of bubble wrap and they still fell apart. That shows the quality of your work. I overnighted you the lights at a cost of $136.00 to me. Now you didn't tell me to overnight the lights but I wanted to insure you got them quick so you could get them back to me quickly. When you were going to send the lights back out to me I paid $19.00 to add 2k insurance cuz you don't add insurance to your shipping. So basically I'm out another $155.00 dealing with you and my lights are in worse condition than when I sent them out.

Here is the drivers side with the broken tab and you can see the residue on the inside of the lens that I asked for you to clean.

Here is the passenger side with the projector lens floating around in the high beam and also on the far left i circled a finger mark that is on the inside of the lens, their are actually 3 finger marks but this is the clearest one I could get on camera.

Here is a picture of the boxes they came in, now if they can't survive this kind of care with bubble wrap imagine what will happen on the road!!

If you could please explain some of this it would be greatly appreciated. Also I have to decline on your previous request for me to edit my original post in this thread about my previous experience with your quality of work https://www.clublexus.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=328021 , as I mentioned to you I would gladly edit my posts based on this transaction. I have to say at this moment you haven't changed my mind about your quality of work or customer service so I won't change it and only hope people can see this and decide for themselves...

Oh by the way, you have pm...

Last edited by bluelex; 03-20-08 at 06:28 AM.
Old 03-20-08, 11:01 AM
AACstyle
Former Vendor

Hey Adrian, left you a message. Feel free to call me back at your earliest convenience.
Old 03-20-08, 04:22 PM
gizbx4
Pole Position

I sent you guys my headlights maybe 7 months ago to have them painted black and i have to say you guys totally made me regret messing with my lights. I decided to send you guys my headlights thinking i would get show quality work done to my headlights and great service, and i got nothing but the complete opposite. I thought i would avoid all of the problems associated with moding lights, but it definitely was not the case.

Both built up condensation the first time i washed my car. The lights were all pryed apart and bent along the edges. There was alot of dust, fingerprints, paint smudges and drippings on the lenses. There were a few bubbles in the paint and drip marks. Not clean work at all.

I sent them back to you guys to have it fixed but you only corrected some of the mistakes. You guys sent me lights back after promising me they were perfect but they still built up condensation again and had many other flaws. The work was not professional at all. I think my lights were actually damaged becuase the AFS doesnt fully function correctly anymore and i went throught 3 HID bulds, 2 for the right and one for the left. I was so fed up with not having my lights or being able to drive my car for weeks that i did not even bother calling you guys back. My lights look like crap to me and i cannot wait to get them fixed the right way.
Old 03-20-08, 10:07 PM
Drunkebuda
Lexus Test Driver

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

ohhh **** damm i might reconsider sending in my headlights thanks for the heads up guys
Old 03-20-08, 11:47 PM
lexusgs408
Lead Lap

wow....I ummm reconsidering getting the halos put on now???
Old 03-21-08, 07:38 AM
AACstyle
Former Vendor

Hello Gizbx4, this company did over 1200 installations in 2007 so I apologize if I dont know who you are. If you can PM me your information I can look into this for you. There is NOTHING that cant be fixed.

I think Adrian would agree after speaking to us we went above and beyond in rectifying the situation.

If anyone has any doubt I will post testimony of satisfied and happy customers from the 13 different forums we sponsor. We have 3 fabricators that work here full time and only put out quality work, depending on how long ago this was Mr Gizbx4 we did let go of a former employee for sub-standard work. From your description it sounds like this person.
Old 03-21-08, 07:42 AM
AACstyle
Former Vendor

Originally Posted by Drunkebuda
thanks for the heads up guys
I agree thanks for the heads up, without your feedback we can not grow as a company. We can always adjust to meet customer satisfaction and if there is someone here that is holding us back by not pleasing a customer its not hard for me to replace them.

Like I mentioned before we dont just work on Lexus, we have over 90 different model cars we product halo kits for. I primarily work in product development and internet marketing. Because of this I cant oversee each customers order that comes through here. Customer feedback is a vital tool for us.
Old 03-21-08, 07:51 AM
bluelex
Lexus Fanatic

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by AACstyle
I think Adrian would agree after speaking to us we went above and beyond in rectifying the situation.

To Justin's defense We did speak yesterday and he has made every effort, even more than I thought he would do, to try and resolve my situation. Its only fair that I mention this to his credit. I am confident that we will have this resolved in the next few weeks. My apologies for getting a little loud on the phone Justin , no matter what the situation that wasn't called for, so I apologize for that.

Adrian
Old 03-21-08, 02:24 PM
Khankn32
Driver

Default -

Your wish is granted:
I'm interested in these but how will the lights(the inner ones on the top left and right side) work? Any pix of it on a 3GS? thanks!
Old 03-21-08, 03:59 PM
AACstyle
Former Vendor

Originally Posted by Khankn32
I'm interested in these but how will the lights(the inner ones on the top left and right side) work? Any pix of it on a 3GS? thanks!
We have a few customers that promised us pics as soon as their install is done.

Which lights are you referring to? The halos? They turn on and off with your factory headlight switch by connecting them to the parking lights.
Old 03-21-08, 09:03 PM
Khankn32
Driver

We have a few customers that promised us pics as soon as their install is done.

Which lights are you referring to? The halos? They turn on and off with your factory headlight switch by connecting them to the parking lights.
nvm you answered it Thanks! Can't wait till you get the pix up!
Old 03-21-08, 11:12 PM
kyang91
Lexus Champion

looks nice
Old 03-22-08, 06:04 PM
MIA IS250
Lead Lap

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

hmmmmm.....think i will wait untill i see the resolved issues for 'bluelex' then maybe i will order. keep us posted 'bluelex'

Quick Reply: SUPER SALE for 2IS Lighting Products from AAC! Halos, HIDs, Fogs, Look!