Club Lexus Vendor Marketplace The place to find group buys and great deals from ClubLexus' supporting vendors.

Ridiculous discount on HID Flashlights from MobileHID!

Search this Thread

Old 06-04-08, 11:50 AM
Nick2JZ
Pole Position

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

Originally Posted by cliffud
they're shipping out tomorrow. unfortunately a few customers will have to wait due to the remaining stock being sold out on the last day but don't worry- more are already on the way.

thanks!

c.

Where am i on the list?

thanks,
Old 06-04-08, 12:15 PM
cliffud
Former Vendor

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by Nick2JZ
Where am i on the list?

thanks,
You'll have yours tomorrow afternoon, it shipped out yesterday. Please post some pics of Batman when you get a chance.

Thanks.

Clifford
Old 06-04-08, 01:57 PM
Nick2JZ
Pole Position

You'll have yours tomorrow afternoon, it shipped out yesterday. Please post some pics of Batman when you get a chance.

Thanks.

Clifford
Thanks Clifford! I will beam out to Batman and see if he come.
Old 06-04-08, 09:00 PM
wowitztai
Lexus Champion

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

WOW HID flashlight..thats gotta be STUPID bright..lol
Old 06-05-08, 01:17 PM
AznJason
Lead Lap

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Is there anything I need to do (besides switch it to On) to turn it on? I've already charged it. There's no plastic baffles or what not to remove, right?

[edit] Mine might not be charged. Solid red means charging? What's flashing red? (mine started flashing red and green, then solid red, then green)

[edit 2] Just solid green now. It flickers a bit when turning on... gets bright white... then flickers dimmer (and different colors), then out... and then it won't turn on again... seen this twice now and I'm a little confused... Not sure if it's a bad idea, but this happens if it's plugged in... not plugged in, I get zilch.

Last edited by AznJason; 06-05-08 at 02:05 PM.
Old 06-05-08, 03:50 PM
Evil Teo
Lead Lap

Received 10 Likes on 8 Posts

Ok so I got the stuff unwrapped it and low and behold I am blind as a snake. I will surely beam out batman tonight. Only thing was the strap it came with one of the metal clips broke through the shipment I checked but didn't check the pocket in the strap. I couldn't see that coming but its cool I like how the strap is and the light. Don't know if it was charged but it shuts off after a couple of minutes. I'm letting it charge up for later. I'll get my bat signal out tonight if anyone is in my area just look up in the sky.
Attached Thumbnails Ridiculous discount on HID Flashlights from MobileHID!-img00040.jpg  
Old 06-05-08, 04:14 PM
cliffud
Former Vendor

Originally Posted by AznJason
Is there anything I need to do (besides switch it to On) to turn it on? I've already charged it. There's no plastic baffles or what not to remove, right?

[edit] Mine might not be charged. Solid red means charging? What's flashing red? (mine started flashing red and green, then solid red, then green)

[edit 2] Just solid green now. It flickers a bit when turning on... gets bright white... then flickers dimmer (and different colors), then out... and then it won't turn on again... seen this twice now and I'm a little confused... Not sure if it's a bad idea, but this happens if it's plugged in... not plugged in, I get zilch.
hrmmm- that does sound odd. I charged them all and fired them up prior to shipping them so they should be fine. if you're seeing something otherwise, send it back and I'll take a look at it and make sure it's working properly.

sent you a pm for shipping details.

thanks!

c.
Old 06-06-08, 02:41 PM
Nick2JZ
Pole Position

I just got mine today. Too bad it wasn't charge so i can't call batman tonight. I will take some picture comparing to my LS400 HID tomorrow, and share it with you guys. BTW Clifford, how long does it take for a full charge?
Old 06-12-08, 06:07 PM
Drunkebuda
Lexus Test Driver

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

i think 7 hrs? or untill the light on the charger changes from red to green
Old 06-18-08, 02:24 AM
Nick2JZ
Pole Position

Cliff, i am having problem with my flashlight. It worked fine when i first got it, but now it stop working. I left it sit for a few days with fully charged battery, and now it is not working. I tried to charge it, but the Led light switching back and forth green and red. Any idea?

thanks
Old 06-18-08, 03:05 AM
cliffud
Former Vendor

hey nick, sent you a PM. let's get that thing swapped out for you.
Old 06-18-08, 10:10 AM
Nick2JZ
Pole Position

hey nick, sent you a PM. let's get that thing swapped out for you.
Thanks Cliff for quick reply.
Old 06-18-08, 11:43 AM
PHML
Master Thread Closer!!

Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts

i witnessed an accident on the highway one night and used the flashlight to help slow down traffic.
Wow...I though LED flashlights were cool....and now there is HID flashlights.

Cliff...thank God you didn't blind the on-coming drivers with this thing and cause another accident, huh? Just kidding.
Old 07-21-08, 02:37 PM
DaveGS4
Forum Administrator

Received 2,255 Likes on 1,369 Posts

I finally had the chance to use my MobileHID flashlight weekend before last.

We took my boat out for an evening booze cruise and I noticed that my normal 'big' searchlight on the boat wasn't charged. I grabbed the HID flashlight instead just in case we needed to spot something.

Its the first time I've tested the light at night outside and it's amazing. After the bulb warms up in a minute or so the light output is crazy... felt like I could blind fish deep in the lake and signal down a spaceship in orbit with this sucker. I had to stop my wife from turning the light on houses on the lake to see if people would come outside.

Thanks Cliffud for the great deal and great product!
Old 07-21-08, 02:41 PM
LexFather

Originally Posted by DaveGS4
I finally had the chance to use my MobileHID flashlight weekend before last.

We took my boat out for an evening booze cruise and I noticed that my normal 'big' searchlight on the boat wasn't charged. I grabbed the HID flashlight instead just in case we needed to spot something.

Its the first time I've tested the light at night outside and it's amazing. After the bulb warms up in a minute or so the light output is crazy... felt like I could blind fish deep in the lake and signal down a spaceship in orbit with this sucker. I had to stop my wife from turning the light on houses on the lake to see if people would come outside.

Thanks Cliffud for the great deal and great product!

OMG that is so awesome!!!

Quick Reply: Ridiculous discount on HID Flashlights from MobileHID!