Club Lexus Vendor Marketplace The place to find group buys and great deals from ClubLexus' supporting vendors.

Sewell Lexus, sewellpartsonline.com - 24 Hour, IS GFX PROMO Wednesday, August 20th

Search this Thread

Old 08-21-08, 09:52 AM
suicidesam
Lexus Test Driver

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Clark Kent
any SGM owners get a confirmation? I still don't have one and i ordered the rear and sides. Boo that!
Originally Posted by IceZ
Did anyone with a SGM get a tracking number?
i did but i only ordered the sides...didnt feel like cutting up the bumper.

https://www.clublexus.com/forums/sho...&postcount=327
Old 08-21-08, 09:55 AM
jimthegree
Driver School Candidate

Originally Posted by VikH
It is explained that this sale is first come first serve. Nothing was guaranteed unless you got shipping info. I believe only a small percentage of people received kits that placed orders. There were probably hundreds of orders placed. At least Sewell had the courtesy to call you. Most would send you an email saying they are out of stock.

Also, you didn't lose anything out of the situation. Bottom line, you should have realized there was huge interest in this sale. This thread had more the 7000 views before the sale started. You should have ordered it at 12 AM. From the posts, it looks like most people who did this got kits. You snooze you lose.

I have had nothing but great experiences with Sewell. I have used them for the past 2 years and have placed around 6 orders with them. No problems so far.

I never said I lost out. I got my local dealer to price match it, so I got what i wanted, for the same price and the same day.

I was simply stating my opinion on my two purchasing experiences with them, both of which have been crappy. I'm allowed to state my opinions on a public forum, right?

So now, why do you just move along and try to bash someone else.
Old 08-21-08, 10:01 AM
IceZ
Pole Position

Originally Posted by suicidesam
i did but i only ordered the sides...didnt feel like cutting up the bumper.

https://www.clublexus.com/forums/sho...&postcount=327
my bad i left something out of my post...edited it. I meant to ask anyone that ordered a full kit in sgm.
Old 08-21-08, 10:13 AM
suicidesam
Lexus Test Driver

Originally Posted by IceZ
my bad i left something out of my post...edited it. I meant to ask anyone that ordered a full kit in sgm.
cool no problem....hope you get it have you tried logging on to swell and clicking on order history?
Old 08-21-08, 10:14 AM
xxluuser
Driver School Candidate

Haven't received a phone call nor have I received any shipping info yet. I'm scuuurrrred
Old 08-21-08, 10:26 AM
fasteddy91
Lead Lap

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

same here....anyone ordered the starfire pearl GFX complete Kit before 12:02am EST and receive a confirmation yet?
Old 08-21-08, 10:49 AM
D.Jobin
Lexus Test Driver

I got the entire kit! Just called, its shipping out tomorrow!
Old 08-21-08, 11:13 AM
Mr.JPG
Pole Position

no phone call or shipping info. I just wait for my return payment
Old 08-21-08, 11:14 AM
VikH
Lexus Champion

Originally Posted by jimthegree
I never said I lost out. I got my local dealer to price match it, so I got what i wanted, for the same price and the same day.

I was simply stating my opinion on my two purchasing experiences with them, both of which have been crappy. I'm allowed to state my opinions on a public forum, right?

So now, why do you just move along and try to bash someone else.
When someone post's a negative experience for a business it has a huge impact. People notice bad feedback on a business much more than good feedback. Your claim that they screwed you is not justified. There is limited supply and a huge demand. You missed the window of opportunity. They called and spoke to you on the phone, which is much more than any other business would do. They clearly are not in the wrong and should be defended for doing good business.
Old 08-21-08, 11:20 AM
rfx45
Lexus Test Driver

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I got a tracking number but it is not working. It links it to the FedEx website but says there are no information on that trackign number. Anyone else experiencing the same thing?
Old 08-21-08, 11:26 AM
pisaykotik
Lexus Champion

Originally Posted by rfx45
I got a tracking number but it is not working. It links it to the FedEx website but says there are no information on that trackign number. Anyone else experiencing the same thing?
I guess it's still not in the FedEx system. Check back later tonight and you should see it.
Old 08-21-08, 11:28 AM
accelerate
Lead Lap

Originally Posted by rfx45
how long is you tracking number
Old 08-21-08, 11:37 AM
MARINE
Driver

LOL,

I brought about $300.00 worth of other stuff last night and forgot to order the GFX. I was in a rush. I missed out Now I have the SGM and if Sewell has one laying around that they cant sell I will buy the kit in a heart beat for the 200.00 of course.

Last edited by MARINE; 08-21-08 at 11:49 AM.
Old 08-21-08, 11:39 AM
MARINE
Driver

Originally Posted by pisaykotik
I guess it's still not in the FedEx system. Check back later tonight and you should see it.
Im in the shipping biz. They transmitted their billing info and your tracking number will be updated once it arrives at the FedEx Hub or by the drivers scanner. Your good to go and in Fedex's tracking system.
Old 08-21-08, 11:54 AM
JiggaWATT
Rookie

Default super long tracking number

to the person asking how long the tracking number, its abnormally long. and it still has not been updated. just curious if you have insite on this.

Quick Reply: Sewell Lexus, sewellpartsonline.com - 24 Hour, IS GFX PROMO Wednesday, August 20th