Club Lexus Vendor Marketplace The place to find group buys and great deals from ClubLexus' supporting vendors.

Sewell Lexus, sewellpartsonline.com - 24 Hour, IS GFX PROMO Wednesday, August 20th

Search this Thread

Old 08-21-08, 07:56 PM
All4sho350
Lead Lap

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

heh..anyone order tungsten pearl? jw cuz i ordered in the daytime not at 12:00am...hahahha i prolly missed out but then again i might get lucky..i just ordered the sides since i already had the front and the rear and paid $700! for those two about a year ago from sewell! they are awesome and im thankful that they are opening this great deal to all of us
Old 08-21-08, 08:52 PM
bad co
Lexus Champion

to sewell: I sent my payment in via paypal at 11:09 pm chi town time, I still have no confirmation its almost 24hrs whats the hold up?
Old 08-21-08, 10:05 PM
CAIFAN_64
Lexus Champion

Received 22 Likes on 19 Posts

Originally Posted by drunk_dave
to sewell: I sent my payment in via paypal at 11:09 pm chi town time, I still have no confirmation its almost 24hrs whats the hold up?

dam you guys are impatient give them a break!!! they have hundreds of order to ship on ONE day!!!!
Old 08-21-08, 11:13 PM
ice40i
Driver School Candidate

Well i got mine in today the actual Starfirepearl sideskirts they were shipped yesterday and i recieved them today i was stoked ..... UNTIL i opened the box and they were black.... man i tried calling and emailing them today with no answers to each i knew it was too good to be true
Also it came out to be 93 dollars since they charged tax since i live in teexas
Old 08-21-08, 11:24 PM
PreTTyB0i5
Driver School Candidate

Originally Posted by All4sho350
heh..anyone order tungsten pearl? jw cuz i ordered in the daytime not at 12:00am...hahahha i prolly missed out but then again i might get lucky..i just ordered the sides since i already had the front and the rear and paid $700! for those two about a year ago from sewell! they are awesome and im thankful that they are opening this great deal to all of us
I ordered a Full Tungsten kit... Vik H too, I don't think he ordered a full kit though, his sig says he has a front lip already. Darrell told me TP was the most abundant color in their inventory so you may have a chance.
Old 08-22-08, 06:21 AM
VikH
Lexus Champion

Originally Posted by PreTTyB0i5
I ordered a Full Tungsten kit... Vik H too, I don't think he ordered a full kit though, his sig says he has a front lip already. Darrell told me TP was the most abundant color in their inventory so you may have a chance.
I ordered the full kit. I am receiving it today! I am debating whether to replace my front lip I installed last year, which is torn up. Or wait until it gets really badly damaged and then replace it.
Old 08-22-08, 07:03 AM
inwood
Lead Lap

I havent received and emails or phone calls for my order. I got the sides (obsidian) the next morning, not at the strike of midnight. I assume that they'll probably be crediting my paypal account since they already took out the money. Its basically my fault for not ordering on time, but at least I got my rear a couple weeks ago. Either way, this was an awesome deal by Sewell.
Old 08-22-08, 10:43 AM
08SMKYG
Driver School Candidate

Got my shipping info today
Old 08-22-08, 10:52 AM
PreTTyB0i5
Driver School Candidate

Originally Posted by VikH
I ordered the full kit. I am receiving it today! I am debating whether to replace my front lip I installed last year, which is torn up. Or wait until it gets really badly damaged and then replace it.
If it ain't cosmetically damaged in plain sight I'd say leave it. Once it starts buggin' you cuz its scraped up or what have you, then you put on your new one and sell your old one for like 50-60 bux. MAXIMIZE YOUR RESOURCES!
Old 08-22-08, 11:09 AM
mikez
Lexus Champion

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

I want to sell my broken stock lip, how much would that go for? lol
Old 08-22-08, 11:19 AM
PreTTyB0i5
Driver School Candidate

Originally Posted by mikez
I want to sell my broken stock lip, how much would that go for? lol
I have a curbed stock lip also that I would love to sell or trade for Venti Caramel Macchiato, but I'm thinking we're gonna have to pay someone to take it off our hands.
Old 08-22-08, 11:36 AM
Mr.JPG
Pole Position

got my tracking number for the Starfire pearl side gfx.
patient and good thing will come.
Old 08-22-08, 12:05 PM
antb_ball7
Driver School Candidate

Got my shipping info for Obsidian sides and front!!!!!! thanks sewell
Old 08-22-08, 12:21 PM
VikH
Lexus Champion

Thumbs up Awesome Service! Received GFX Kit!

Crazy fast shipping. Received all the huge boxes today. The FedEx guy thought I was building a car! LOL

Old 08-22-08, 12:42 PM
Sewell
Parts Vendor

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default Shipment summary, Friday 8/22/2008

To all those CL members who have participated in our most recent 24 Hour Sale, I must thank you all for being patient. Thanks to our FedEx Account Executive who came in today to assess the volume of packages, he has called in for three additional FedEx trucks to retrieve today’s shipments.

For those of you who have yet to receive tracking information you may be on our call list to notify you that your order will not be filled. Or, that your order can be partially completed.

We do not have a final tally of the total number of GFX pieces or even a total order count as we’re still processing and are attempting to reply to emails and phone calls regarding the status of these orders.

As a side note, of the orders we received, more than half of the total number of orders we received were received within the first 5 minutes past midnight.

Darrel Diller

Quick Reply: Sewell Lexus, sewellpartsonline.com - 24 Hour, IS GFX PROMO Wednesday, August 20th