Club Lexus Vendor Marketplace The place to find group buys and great deals from ClubLexus' supporting vendors.

**GB** PTS Full True Dual Exhaust–Joe Z series for the 08+ IS-F **

Search this Thread

Old 04-08-09, 02:38 AM
RspSupra
Rookie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I'm picking up my car tomorrow with the new exhaust. I was wondering what you guys are doing with your old exhaust.

Mark
Old 04-08-09, 07:46 AM
Joe Z
Lexus Fanatic

Received 1,063 Likes on 586 Posts
Arrow

Originally Posted by RspSupra
I'm picking up my car tomorrow with the new exhaust. I was wondering what you guys are doing with your old exhaust.

Mark
Hi Mark,

Keep it dry in storage and/or garage...
Wrap up all the ends and hang onto it in case you ever need to put the stock one back on in the near or distant future.
Example: if you ever sell your car.

Enjoy
Joe Z !
Old 04-08-09, 08:00 AM
ISFer
Lead Lap

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Good advice, Joe. I'm keeping mine in case i should want to change it back on selling, tho I can't imagine not having my 'F'....

BTW, She will be coming out of mothballs this or next week and the first stop is to get my new exhaust on......-- I'm pumped....

C.
Old 04-12-09, 02:53 PM
passnu2
Lexus Fanatic

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts

Originally Posted by javyLSU
Retailers can sell products for whatever they like. If they want to charge more, it's their prerogative. As far as the "middle man" comments above, it's getting tiring having to explain over and over that Joe doesn't sell product. He develops and manufactures product, but he doesn't sell anything. That's where retailers come in.

Javier

You have the MFG (PTS) / JoeZ the designer / Retailer (aka Middle Man) / Consumer. So I was incorrect in that if Joe was a sponsor he could sell direct to the consumer and cut the middle man?? Would be no different then what Mazzuri was doing (factory direct). MFG/Design his own and sell direct. That was my point. Think you took it the wrong way
Old 04-12-09, 03:57 PM
javyLSU
2IS OG

Received 30 Likes on 14 Posts

No, it's just getting tiring seeing the only posts you make about Joe Z be about him not being a vendor, especially in a group buy thread of his product from one of the oldest and largest CL vendors. No one is telling you that you have to like anything, but this is getting old.

I'm not sure you understand that Joe has a full-time job, and this is not his career - so why in the world would he want to sign up as a vendor so he can sell directly to the public, when he already has retailers who will do that (quite well) for him? There's a lot of work involved with retailing product, and trust me when I tell you that Joe has no interest in taking on any of that. You may be able to buy directly from some other (bigger) companies, but believe me you're paying for that service in the price of the product.

Javier
Old 04-12-09, 04:28 PM
passnu2
Lexus Fanatic

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts

I think you are taking my post and answer to the thread a few pages back (to another member) the wrong way. (please go back and see what I responded to) I simply answered a question that was posted as to why they cant buy direct from JoeZ to save $$. It was a straight forward and honest answer that I gave. You call it a retailer and most from a business stand point call it the "middle man". It was in no way bashing how he does his business and yes I do know what Joe does and this is not his full time job. I didn't see that question asked where I posted so I was not giving incorrect info. I have not once posted bad about his product either. I can show posts I have made that compliment his product. I have sent people to get his exhaust! There where other things that I did and do disagree with but that was put to rest and I wont have anything to do with that.

Selling direct to the client does have its pluses and minuses and in most cases you can lower the cost by eliminating the middle man. Makes perfect sense why the member asked the question to me. But I have enough background to know and understand how this whole thing works. Maybe I should have been more clear in my response on how this whole thing works as you did. Sorry my bad.

Why are you attacking me?? I haven't stated anything incorrect or said anything bad about anyone. I answered a question and helped explain something to another member and you are attacking me for it. That person thanked me for my response and done and over with....

If you truly feel that my post was attacking or negative in anyway then just delete it. There was no intent for that.

Enjoy the rest of your Easter
Old 04-12-09, 04:50 PM
DaveGS4
Forum Administrator

Received 2,242 Likes on 1,361 Posts

Guys let's take it to PM please.

As the GB associated with this thread is over, I'm going to close it now. I'll PM Carson and make sure they're aware of the demand for a GB on this item and will bump this thread if I see them post up another group buy on it.