Club Lexus Vendor Marketplace The place to find group buys and great deals from ClubLexus' supporting vendors.

XenonDepot Super Sale! HID Kits, Automotive LED bulbs, & more. Save Big!

Search this Thread

Old 09-17-10 | 08:29 AM
XenonDepot
Former Sponsor

Hey,

They are different fitments. I believe that you would need to order the standard 9005 bulbs (not the XS).

Steve
Old 09-17-10 | 09:01 AM
redrocks
Lexus Test Driver

Originally Posted by XenonDepot
Hey,

They are different fitments. I believe that you would need to order the standard 9005 bulbs (not the XS).

Steve
Thanks Man, I'm gonna work on my wish list this weekend to redeem my rewards points => LEDs, new halogen high beam, etc. X-mas is coming early this year!
Old 09-17-10 | 09:35 AM
XenonDepot
Former Sponsor

hehehe sounds good man! Let me know if you have any questions.

Try to get some shots up of the car. I would love to see how the lights worked out.

Steve
Old 09-21-10 | 09:32 AM
bsteez
Driver School Candidate

PM sent
Old 09-21-10 | 12:03 PM
XenonDepot
Former Sponsor

Thanks! Will check right away.

Steve
Old 10-01-10 | 12:28 PM
XenonDepot
Former Sponsor

Friday Bump :-)

Xtreme kits back in stock :-)
Old 10-04-10 | 07:42 PM
Johnnyk1
Rookie

im tryin to order the HID foglight from your website but it wont let me add the volt kit to the cart. Is there a secret? and can i order here or do i have to order from the site, would like to get the 194 white led 360 bulb also.
Old 10-05-10 | 04:36 AM
panerai7
Driver School Candidate

Does anyone know if Volt's H1 bulb actually fit the stock hole? I got a kit from another vendor that sells here and the kit's bulbs wont even insert right
Old 10-05-10 | 07:56 AM
XenonDepot
Former Sponsor

Johnnyk1 - Which kit at you trying to order specifically?

panerai7 - Are you using the stock headlamps or do you have an aftermarket headlight installed?

Steve
Old 10-05-10 | 08:46 AM
XenonDepot
Former Sponsor

Hey Guys,

Just a forum member contact me in regards to install an HID kit on his Lexus GX. This customer was looking to upgrade the low beams on his Lexus GX470 to HID with a high quality HID conversion kit and was looking for some direction given the various kits and prices out there. I get this question quite often so I figured I would post my response:

1) There are numerous options out there when it comes to HID lighting. You can find HID kits on ebay for as low as $29.99 and as high as >$300. Unfortunately, price does not always justify quality. When it comes to purchasing products online, you really need to make sure that you do your homework in terms of where to spend your money. A good price doesn't always equate to a great deal and a high price doesn't always equate to high quality. We have been selling quality HID conversion kits since 2001 and have been a supporting vendor on this forum for approximately 7 years. We are pretty much one of the most trusted vendors on this site when it comes to HID lighting. Our HID kits use OEM Grade components to ensure both the quality and durability of our products. We do not and will not compromise the quality of our HID products in order to compete with other vendors on price level. Unlike alternate vendors, we do not offer gimmicky lifetime warranties to help sell the product. Instead, we offer OEM quality components backed by legitimate warranties (HID Kit Warranty Info) that are fully backed by us. You will find that our customers are very happy with both the level of service they receive prior to purchasing as well as the after sales service/support they receive.

2) Lexus GX HID Upgrade: The Lexus GX uses an H11 bulb for the low beams meaning that you would need to get an H11 HID conversion kit to upgrade the low beams on your vehicle. Our HID conversion kits are available in several different kelvin temperatures. I would suggest going with the 4300k color temperature for the brightest and most functional output. Cars that come with HID lighting from the factory also use 4300k bulbs.

3) The highest quality HID kit that we offer would be our Xtreme HID kit that uses German made Philips HID bulbs. The bulbs that are used in this kit are the same HID bulbs that are used in OEM HID applications. I would suggest going with this product if you want the best HID lighting upgrade for your.

4) Installing an HID conversion kit on the Lexus GX will be literally be plug+play. Unlike lower cost kits, our HID kit will come with a wire harness that will plug into your factory harness with a proper H11 connector. We do not supply you with a generic harness that requires you to secure the connections with electrical tape. The only modification you will need to do when installing an HID kit on your vehicle would be to drill a hole in the factory dust cover in order to run the wire that goes from the HID bulb to the ballast. Our HID kit will come with a gommet that will enable you to reseal the headlamp once you drill this hole.

Hope this helps,

Steve
Old 10-05-10 | 06:06 PM
Johnnyk1
Rookie

Steve
The Volt HID Digital HID Kits, when i hit the buy now picture, it takes me to a page that tells me more info on the product. This is for an 06 gs300 fogs, so this will just be plug and play correct?
Old 10-06-10 | 07:57 AM
XenonDepot
Former Sponsor

Hi,

Yes, it will be plug+pay. What color Volt HID conversion kit are you looking to order?

Everything works for me. If you like, I can call you and take your order over the phone if easier (just PM me with your phone number).

Steve
Old 10-06-10 | 09:01 PM
panerai7
Driver School Candidate

panerai7 - Are you using the stock headlamps or do you have an aftermarket headlight installed?

Steve
Stock LX470 headlamp
Old 10-07-10 | 07:40 AM
XenonDepot
Former Sponsor

Hi panerai7,

We have had many LX customers install both our Xtreme and Volt HID conversion kits with absolutely no fitment problems.

Steve
Old 10-07-10 | 01:45 PM
XenonDepot
Former Sponsor

Default MyRewards - earn points and save BIG!

Hey guys,

I wanted to take a moment to thank you all for the continued support throughout the years and for all of the great pictures and reviews all of you have posted It has truly been a pleasure serving you all and providing you with all of your HID Conversion Kit and LED Lighting needs!

As a token of our appreciation, it is now time to reward YOU! This is why we have started the MyRewards Program

Every time you make a purchase from XenonDepot you will receive points for the product(s) you purchase based on your total purchase amount. It's a great way to save on your next purchase whether it's for you or someone special.

Are you a member of any online autmotive forums or social networking sites and like to take pictures of your car? You can earn up to 10000 MyRewards points by posting an online product review on any social site or automotive chat forum. Once your review is posted, please email us with a link to the review so that we can be sure to credit your MyRewards points balance.

Below are some recent product reviews from our customers -

Xtreme 4300k HID Conversion Kit Review

Xtreme 5000k HID Conversion Kit Review

Volt 4300k HID Conversion kit Review

Lloyd Mats Ultimat Car Floor Mats Review

Don't forget to join our Facebook Group and remember to follow us on Twitter

Start saving today!

Quick Reply: XenonDepot Super Sale! HID Kits, Automotive LED bulbs, & more. Save Big!