Club Lexus Vendor Marketplace The place to find group buys and great deals from ClubLexus' supporting vendors.

XenonDepot Super Sale! HID Kits, Automotive LED bulbs, & more. Save Big!

Search this Thread

Old 03-24-11 | 03:21 PM
XenonDepot
Former Sponsor

Hey Guys,

We are setting up our new KBcarstuff facebook page and would love for you guys to take a look. Check out our new page and "like" us:

KBcarstuff Facebook Page

As a token of our appreciation, we will provide you with a discount code for you to SAVE on your next purchase!

Thanks for being part of our community :-)

Steve
Old 03-29-11 | 12:40 PM
XenonDepot
Former Sponsor

XenonDepot/KB Car Stuff is happy to introduce our latest product - WeatherTech Deflectors

WeatherTech Side Window Deflectors - WeatherTech Window Deflectors are made of the highest quality 3mm lightly-tinted acrylic material available. Let in the fresh air and get that OEM look. Available for the front and rear in Dark tint for most vehicles.

WeatherTech Stone and Bug Deflectors - WeatherTech Easy-On Stone & Bug Deflectors are aerodynamically designed to give you optimum protection from stone chips and bug stains. The deflectors attach easily using either a 3M-brand automotive adhesive tape, or fasteners that use existing holes in the vehicle's hood.

WeatherTech Sunroof Wind Deflectors
- These wind deflectors will drastically reduce in-cabin wind noise and air turbulence. The sunroof deflector will fit the sunroof opening precisely, and is held in place with the MagiClip vehicle specific fastening system.

All WeatherTech Deflectors are Made in Germany. They are constructed out of the highest quality acrylic materials and are virtually indestructible.

These WeatherTech Deflectors are SELLING FAST so make sure you ORDER NOW!
Old 03-31-11 | 01:52 PM
XenonDepot
Former Sponsor

XenonDepot/KB Car Stuff now carries HID Projector Lenses and HID Projector Shrouds!

For those of you who want to retrofit your headlights and get that razor sharp, crisp beam pattern these Projector Lenses and Shrouds will be just what you have been looking for!

Don't settle for anything but the best! Available models include ZKW-R, FX-R, Hella E55 + MANY MORE! PRICED RIGHT!

Bi-Xenon Projector Lens

Projector Shrouds -
Old 04-03-11 | 09:13 PM
oddjob142
Driver School Candidate

Default HID kit

Hey Steve,
I just picked up a 07 GX and need a kit. Do I just add the H11 kit? Also, is there a difference in the "phillips bulb" kit v. the regular one? Also, 4300, 5000, or 6500k? Thanks...
Old 04-04-11 | 08:07 AM
XenonDepot
Former Sponsor

Hey,

Congratulations on your new vehicle. You really cannot go wrong with the standard Xtreme 4300k HID kit or with the Xtreme HID w/ Philips bulbs. Either way you need to get the H11 fitment as the OEM GX470 use an H11 bulb for the low beams.

Definitely go with 4300k for the brightest and most OEM look/feel.

Here are some HID Kit reviews from some of our Lexus customers (some are GX).

Regards,

Steve
Old 04-04-11 | 09:27 AM
oddjob142
Driver School Candidate

Is there a difference b/t the Phillips bulbs v. the others? Like bulb life, brightness, warranty, etc, that would make them worth the price difference? Pardon my ignorance...
Old 04-04-11 | 10:51 AM
XenonDepot
Former Sponsor

Hi,

Warranty would be the same. The biggest difference is that Philips bulbs color shift meaning that the bulbs will reach color temperatures of approximately 4700k once they fully color shift.

Steve
Old 04-04-11 | 03:06 PM
XenonDepot
Former Sponsor

Hope everybody had a great weekend! For anybody that is waiting for an HID kit your order will be shipping out soon. Tracking information will be uploaded to your account on www.kbcarstuff.com

We appreciate your patience and the continued support!

Also, we just received these pics of our Xtreme HID kit installed in the fogs of a 2011 Grand Cherokee. Looks great!

Old 04-05-11 | 10:57 AM
JiniJazz
Rookie

Here are some pics of xtreme 4300K kit in 2011 RX350

Ready to be installed

If you want OEM look with maximum light output, no question xtreme 4300K is the way to go. Thanks, Steve!

Full posting is here
Old 04-05-11 | 01:06 PM
XenonDepot
Former Sponsor

JiniJazz,

Thank you so much for taking the time to post some feedback about our Xtreme H11 4300k HID kit. I am glad that you are happy with the product and the results :-)

I can't believe how crisp the cut off line is! Looks like the RX halogen projectors are an ideal candidate for an HID kit upgrade :-)

Steve
Old 04-06-11 | 05:23 PM
ak89
Driver School Candidate

Hey, I just purchased my 2008 is250 a couple days ago and im looking for some HIDs on this baby....Im thinking about getting some lowbeams for now and maybe get my fobs later when I have some more money...Can someone give me some info on exactly what size i would need? im thinking about the 6000k volt digital HIDs....and whats the difference b/t the volt and xtreme digital?
Old 04-07-11 | 12:06 PM
XenonDepot
Former Sponsor

Hi,

Welcome to ClubLexus and thank you for contacting us.

As per your questions:

1) Your vehicle uses an H11 bulb for the low beams meaning that you would need to get an H11 HID kit for your low beams.

2) There are 3 main differences between the 2 kits:

- The Xtreme HID kit will come with a relay harness that will power the ballasts directly from the battery whereas the Volt HID kit relies on the OEM headlight wiring to power the ballasts. The Xtreme harness will ensure that the ballasts always receive a constant 12V as power is being drawn directly from the battery.

- The Xtreme ballasts will be superior to the Volt ballasts as they use a German processing chip that allows the ballasts to monitor the bulb power requirements on a real time basis. This will extend both bulb and ballast life.

- The Xtreme kit comes with a 3 year warranty whereas the Volt kit comes
with a 2 year warranty.

Hope this helps,

Steve
Old 04-08-11 | 09:13 AM
Hameed
EV ftw!!!

I just wanted to recommend Steve (XenonDepot) for the very professional manner he conducts himself and the quality of the lighting products that he sells. I'm sure the quality of his other products (mats etc) are just as good, but I haven't bought any yet.

I have bought several bulbs from him over the years and every single time, it has been a very pleasant experience dealing with him. The quality of his lighting products and his customer service are always top-notch. It's no surprise he's been a vendor on here almost as long as I've been a member here.

I've been too lazy to post up pictures of numerous dome light kits and exterior bulbs in my car and my wife's car, but I'll get to it this summer for sure!

You can't beat the price for the quality of the products that you get from XenonDepot.

Last edited by Hameed; 04-08-11 at 12:29 PM. Reason: Corrected a typo
Old 04-08-11 | 12:25 PM
XenonDepot
Former Sponsor

Thanks Hameed! I appreciate you taking the time to post some feedback
Old 04-08-11 | 12:28 PM
Hameed
EV ftw!!!

Originally Posted by XenonDepot
Thanks Hameed! I appreciate you taking the time to post some feedback
It's looooooong overdue feedback Steve........

Quick Reply: XenonDepot Super Sale! HID Kits, Automotive LED bulbs, & more. Save Big!