Club Lexus Vendor Marketplace The place to find group buys and great deals from ClubLexus' supporting vendors.

XenonDepot Super Sale! HID Kits, Automotive LED bulbs, & more. Save Big!

Search this Thread

Old 01-19-12, 09:46 AM
XenonDepot
Former Sponsor

Received 41 Likes on 35 Posts

One of our customer just installed our Xtreme HID kit in their 2011 Chevrolet Equinox. They went with 5000k for their low beams which will provide a crisp, white color with a slight bluish hue. They also upgraded their fog lights with a 3000k HID kit. 3000k is the perfect candidate for fogs as the yellow does a great job at penetrating through dense fog, rain and snow.

Below are a few pics of the HID's in action. They look great!

Also, don't forget that we are running our Winter Clearance Sale promotion! Use coupon code WC12 upon checkout and save 15% off orders over $250 plus get Free Shipping to the lower 48 states! Please note that this discount cannot be applied to WeatherTech, K&N, Lloyd and Husky products but they do qualify for our Free Shipping offer. This offer is available for a LIMITED TIME ONLY!

Old 01-19-12, 02:18 PM
LiLS
Lexus Champion

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by XenonDepot
Evil Teo: I'm sorry, I just saw your question now. We do not have a "kit" for the Trailblazer but I can certainly put one together for you if you were able to provide me with the quantity of map / dome lights in the vehicle.

LiLS: You would need to get the Lexus IS LED dome light kit to upgrade the interior map and dome lights in the vehicle. I would suggest going with these high power 194 LED bulbs (You need to order 2 sets) for the vanity and door courtesy lights.

Are you looking to upgrade the trunk light as well??

Make sure to use coupon code "CLLED" upon checkout to save 15% on your order.

Steve
https://www.clublexus.com/forums/is-...-f-w-pics.html

i pretty much want everything in this thread, the lights have that bluish look to it right?
Old 01-20-12, 11:53 AM
XenonDepot
Former Sponsor

LiLS: You would need to get the following:

Lexus IS LED dome light kit to upgrade the interior map and dome lights in the vehicle.

high power 194 LED bulbs (You need to order 4 sets) for the vanity,door courtesy, Parking Lights, Mirror /Puddle lights.

LED Panel: YOu would need to order this to upgrade the trunk light.

Regards,

Steve
Old 01-20-12, 12:09 PM
LiLS
Lexus Champion

Lexus IS LED dome light kit to upgrade the interior map and dome lights in the vehicle.

high power 194 LED bulbs (You need to order 4 sets) for the vanity,door courtesy, Parking Lights, Mirror /Puddle lights.

Regards,

Steve
thanks sir! and what should i run for liscene plate light? and do u have anything for the DRL ?
Old 01-20-12, 12:14 PM
XenonDepot
Former Sponsor

Hi,

Are you sure that your vehicle does not have OEM LED lights for the license plate?

Steve
Old 01-25-12, 06:17 AM
XenonDepot
Former Sponsor

Hi everyone,

We are currently undergoing some server maintenance and as a result our website will be down temporarily. We apologize for any inconvenience this has caused and will do our best to get back up and running as quickly as possible. Please continue to check www.KBcarstuff.com for the latest updates.

Thank you
Old 01-26-12, 09:53 AM
XenonDepot
Former Sponsor

Hi everyone,

It has been a very busy week here at KBcarstuff and there are many good things to talk about!

First and foremost, all HID kit orders have been processed and shipped out! We appreciate everybody's patience, tracking information is available on your account on KBcarstuff.com.

Also, we have successfully launched our new website! The new website has a fresh layout, new products and now features our Shop By Vehicle Tool which makes it easier than ever to find the right HID kit and automotive LED bulbs for your car. Make sure to visit www.KBcarstuff.com and let us know what you think.

KBcarstuff now carries AVS Deflectors and Visors, PIAA Driving Lights and KC HiLites Driving Lights! Make sure to check out these hot new products and see what is available for your vehicle!

Old 01-27-12, 03:46 PM
XenonDepot
Former Sponsor

Happy Friday guys!

Thank you to everyone for their continued support. All HID kit orders have shipped, tracking information will be available on your account on KBcarstuff.com.

Also, make sure to check out the new KBcarstuff.com website which now features the Shop by vehicle tool. Finding the right HID kit for your vehicle has never been easier.

Old 02-01-12, 11:26 AM
XenonDepot
Former Sponsor

Hi guys,

All HID kit orders have been processed. As soon as tracking information is available it will be uploaded to your account on KBcarstuff.com. Don't forget to use the CL coupon code to save $25 off our Xtreme HID kit and Volt HID kit!

Last edited by XenonDepot; 02-01-12 at 12:11 PM.
Old 02-03-12, 12:00 PM
XenonDepot
Former Sponsor

Happy Friday everyone!

All HID kit orders have been processed. As soon as tracking information is available it will be posted to your account on www.kbcarstuff.com.

Don't forget to use the forum members discount code in our signature to save on the Volt HID kit and Xtreme HID kit. We are also offering Free Shipping to the lower 48 states on orders over $70 but only for a limited time!
Old 02-10-12, 08:07 AM
XenonDepot
Former Sponsor

Happy Fridays Everyone!

All HID kit orders have been processed. As soon as tracking information is available it will be posted to your account on www.kbcarstuff.com.

If your still waiting on your HID Kit, thank you for your patience! We'll be sending out all HID Kits as soon as we can.

Don't forget to use the forum members discount code "CL" to save on the Volt HID kit and Xtreme HID kit. We are also offering Free Shipping to the lower 48 states on orders over $70 but only for a limited time!

In the meantime, check out these awesome images a customer sent us of his Lexus IS250 with the 6000K Volt HID kit

Old 02-18-12, 02:21 AM
xpionage2
Rookie

Hey I was just wondering why we can't combine "CL" and "CLLED" coupon codes?
I am planning to by an Extreme kit along with some 194 LEDs.
Old 02-18-12, 10:20 PM
kelv2888
Driver

Mike,
Thank you so much for your prompt and informative responses as always. I just wanted to let you know that I've placed a order for the Phillips extreme hid 4300 for my 2011 Lx 570
I want to see how I will fare with the installation before attempting the fogs. I'm excited and hope it all goes well!
Thanks again!
Old 02-19-12, 01:20 AM
PlacidBoi
Lead Lap

Received 9 Likes on 8 Posts

Hello, I am a noob with lights so I might need a little more help.
I have a 06 Is250.
I want to change my headlights to 6000k lights! I do not have HID headlights because my headlights are white and so I am guessing I have halogen lights?
Could you point me to the direction of which package to buy so that I can install and make my headlights 6k?
Thanks in advance!
Old 02-19-12, 02:27 PM
LiLS
Lexus Champion

Regards,

Steve
woah so i gotta order 4 sets of the 194 bulbs at 40 bucks each ? to get joezs looks

Quick Reply: XenonDepot Super Sale! HID Kits, Automotive LED bulbs, & more. Save Big!