Club Lexus Vendor Marketplace The place to find group buys and great deals from ClubLexus' supporting vendors.

XenonDepot Super Sale! HID Kits, Automotive LED bulbs, & more. Save Big!

Search this Thread

Old 11-08-12, 03:31 PM
XenonDepot
Former Sponsor

Received 41 Likes on 35 Posts

Hi,

Thanks for the orders guys! We appreciate your business with us being closed yesterday however all XenonDepot HID Kit orders are being shipped out today. Your accounts will be updated with your tracking numbers shortly. XenonDepot HID kits ship via UPS fully traceable and tracking numbers can be obtained by logging into your KBcarstuff.com account.

Don't forget to use your forum discount code to save an additional $25 OFF plus Free Shipping to the lower 48 States!

Check out these fantastic pictures to see how the Xtreme HID kit with Philips bulbs looks on the Volvo XC60:

Last edited by XenonDepot; 11-08-12 at 03:54 PM.
Old 11-09-12, 01:18 PM
XenonDepot
Former Sponsor

Hi Guys,

I was hoping to ask those of you that have purchased from us for a favour... Would you mind filling out a short review about your shopping experience with our company? It would be greatly appreciated. Here is a link to the review:

http://www.pricegrabber.com/rating_m...php?retid=9178

If you need any sort of information from me in regards to your transaction ID please send me a PM and I will reply as soon as possible. Thanks again for taking the time to fill this out and we sincerely appreciate your business.

Steve
Old 11-14-12, 01:46 PM
XenonDepot
Former Sponsor

Hi everyone,

Thank you for the continued support everyone! All orders for XenonDepot HID kits are being processed, tracking information will be uploaded to your account on KBcarstuff.com once it is available.

There is only a a few more weeks left until Christmas! Shop now to avoid the rush and get your gifts in time for your loved ones!

Act now and SAVE an EXTRA 5% OFF orders under $249.99 - Use coupon code XMAS5

Or get an EXTRA 10% OFF orders over $250 - Use coupon code XMAS10

-Danny

Last edited by XenonDepot; 11-14-12 at 02:39 PM.
Old 11-16-12, 12:36 PM
XenonDepot
Former Sponsor

Our Biggest Sale EVER on XenonDepot HID kits is still on due to popular demand!

If you are looking to upgrade your lighting with an HID kit or on the fence about swapping out your problematic HID kit the NOW is the time! Is your current HID flickering on occasion? Does your current HID kit fail to ignite on occasion? Driving around with a burnt out headlight? This is the LOWEST price that XenonDepot HID kits have ever sold for! Furthermore, you get an additional discount by using your forum coupon code upon checkout to get an even lower price! Do not miss out on this deal!

Steve
Old 11-19-12, 02:30 PM
XenonDepot
Former Sponsor

The holidays are almost here! Place your order now to make sure you receive your Xenon Depot HID kit in time. Kits are available in a variety of color temperatures ranging from 3K to 8K! Make sure to use your forum discount code to get maximum savings!!
Old 11-19-12, 02:50 PM
wickedtaco
Intermediate

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
Default Vs.

what's the difference be/tw Xeon Depot and HIDxtra?
Old 11-20-12, 07:15 AM
XenonDepot
Former Sponsor

wickedtaco:

Thank you for posting. I would honestly prefer to sell our product based on it's own merits and features as opposed to discussing alternate vendor's products. The market is flooded with low grade HID products these days. You've got a ton of different vendors that are all trying to find the cheapest product to import so that they can sell at the lowest possible price. As a result, they end up putting pressure on their suppliers to bring prices down which means that the manufacturers find ways to cut corners to do so. Here are some things we've seen:

1) They use DC ballasts to power AC bulbs. HID bulbs are AC meaning and our ballasts convert the car's DC power to AC. Lower grade ballasts do not convert the power and simply send DC power directly to the bulb. The bulb will work however it will fail prematurely as one electrode is getting siginficantly more wear than the other.

2) Our ballasts are epoxy filled so that they are water and shock proof. Lower grade ballasts are not filled with epoxy to make them lighter meaning that they can be cheaper to ship.

3) Our HID bulbs use Philips UV quartz glass to ensure your headlights are protected from the UV light that HID bulbs produce. Lower grade bulbs often do not take this into account which means that you will prematurely wear / age your headlights due to the UV light that the bulbs produce.

4) Many vendors get their HID kits drop shipped directly from China meaning that should you require any sort of after sales service or support you will need to communicate with a vendor in China. Keep in mind that should you have a component fail and need to send it in for warranty you are sending components back/forth form China.

5) Our ballasts have EMI filters to prevent them from interfering with your vehicle's electrical system. Do some searches on this board about hid kit interference with radio and power steering. You will find that some members experienced interference with their power steering and radio after they installed a low grade HID kit.

Those are just some of the things to keep in mind. XenonDepot has been selling quality HID kits since 2001. Furthermore, we have been a reliable ClubLexus vendor for the past 8 years meaning that we obviously sell a quality product and stand behind it should you require any sort of after sales service/support.

Hope this helps,

Steve
Old 11-20-12, 09:05 AM
MY2J
Pole Position

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

having a hard time navigating through your site... need some replacement bulbs "Bi-Xenon 9003/HB2 in 6000K". Can you please PM me so I can get these ordered. Thanks!
Old 11-20-12, 02:42 PM
XenonDepot
Former Sponsor

HID technology is vastly superior to halogen lights. For example, A 35-Watt XENON HID lamp produces up to 3x the lumens at the light source when compared to a 55-Watt halogen bulb. XENON HID lamp systems draw significantly less power from your vehicles electrical system. On average these bulbs will last 3-5 times longer than a traditional halogen bulb! There has never been a better time to take advantage of this technology and gain better night time visibility. Get your XenonDepot HID kit and use your forum coupon to save big!
Old 11-20-12, 03:27 PM
XenonDepot
Former Sponsor

MY2J:

Please view this link for our H4 replacement HID bulbs:

http://www.kbcarstuff.com/H4-9003-47...p/xt-h4-rb.htm

You would just need to select the "Bi-xenon" color option and the color temperature that you want (6000k).

Steve
Old 11-20-12, 06:52 PM
clos430
Lexus Test Driver

Received 9 Likes on 8 Posts

Anyone have personal feed back on the 3k HID ? I'm looking for that nice deep golden color, I've read and seen the pictures through out the 74 pages on here but would like to hear feed back on how yellow they are and if they start up green ?
Old 11-21-12, 01:04 PM
XenonDepot
Former Sponsor

clos430 - Here are some additional pictures of our XenonDepot HID kits in 3000K Yellow. There will be no green in the lights as you can see in the pictures below.

-Danny

Old 11-21-12, 09:05 PM
clos430
Lexus Test Driver

Received 9 Likes on 8 Posts

Thanks for the pictures, I just wanna make sure they don't start off green also. I was very disappointed with a kit from another vendor on here quality/color. But I guess you get what you pay for.
Old 11-22-12, 09:38 AM
XenonDepot
Former Sponsor

I'm sorry to hear that.... Not all HID components are manufactured to the same standards...

Steve
Old 12-04-12, 09:00 AM
XenonDepot
Former Sponsor

Hi everyone,

Thank you for the continued support everyone! All orders for XenonDepot HID kits are being processed, tracking information will be uploaded to your account on KBcarstuff.com once it is available.

Christmas is just around the corner! Place your orders now to ensure you receive your shipment in a timely manner.
Save BIG for the holidays on XenonDepot HID Kit, Automotive LED Bulbs, Coverking Seat Covers and many other exciting automotive products!

Act now and SAVE an EXTRA 5% OFF orders under $249.99 - Use coupon code XMAS5

Or get an EXTRA 10% OFF orders over $250 - Use coupon code XMAS10

-Danny

Quick Reply: XenonDepot Super Sale! HID Kits, Automotive LED bulbs, & more. Save Big!