Club Lexus Vendor Marketplace The place to find group buys and great deals from ClubLexus' supporting vendors.

XenonDepot Super Sale! HID Kits, Automotive LED bulbs, & more. Save Big!

Search this Thread

Old 03-12-13, 03:41 PM
SteveORT
Driver School Candidate

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by XenonDepot
It was nice to speak with you!! Let me know how you like the bulbs.

Steve
Just wanted to put out there; although I didn't get the bulbs I ordered yet. I have to say Xenon Depot's customer service is spot on. I inquired about my order which was botched after a crashing computer and today I get a call checking up on my order. I have NEVER gotten a call from a online vendor to check up on something I ordered. Now my order is on the way to me from Canada eh and couldn't be happier. Just wanted to say kudos to XD. I would recommend them for your next bulb order

Last edited by SteveORT; 03-12-13 at 05:44 PM.
Old 03-13-13, 08:20 AM
XenonDepot
Former Sponsor

Received 41 Likes on 35 Posts

SteveORT: Thanks!! I appreciate you taking the time to post up some feedback.

Steve
Old 03-13-13, 12:53 PM
XenonDepot
Former Sponsor

Hi Everyone!

All XenonDepot HID kit orders have been processed. As soon as tracking information is available it will be posted to your account on www.KBcarstuff.com.

Don't forget to use the forum members discount code to save on the Volt HID kit and Xtreme HID kit. We are also offering Free Shipping to the lower 48 states on orders over $70 but only for a limited time!

Also check out our new LED Fog Light Bulbs! These are available in 5000K and 6000K color temperatures and in 5202, H11 and 9006 fitments. They will compliment the XenonDepot HID kit in your headlights quite nicely!

John
Old 03-15-13, 06:07 AM
KayGee
Instructor

Received 41 Likes on 20 Posts

Originally Posted by XenonDepot
Hi Everyone!

All XenonDepot HID kit orders have been processed. As soon as tracking information is available it will be posted to your account on www.KBcarstuff.com.

Don't forget to use the forum members discount code to save on the Volt HID kit and Xtreme HID kit. We are also offering Free Shipping to the lower 48 states on orders over $70 but only for a limited time!

Also check out our new LED Fog Light Bulbs! These are available in 5000K and 6000K color temperatures and in 5202, H11 and 9006 fitments. They will compliment the XenonDepot HID kit in your headlights quite nicely!

John
I just placed an order for a replacement bulb.
Old 03-15-13, 11:10 AM
XenonDepot
Former Sponsor

Happy Friday everyone!

Tracking numbers will be uploaded to your account on www.KBcarstuff.com once they are available. Be sure to take advantage of our St. Patrick's Day Sale for additional savings!

As always thank you for the continued support and have a great weekend!

John
Old 03-18-13, 10:59 AM
whlkev
Lexus Champion

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

hmm.. ordered the extreme kit with philips bulbs and is backordered .... when will you get them back in? need these urgently
Old 03-18-13, 02:05 PM
XenonDepot
Former Sponsor

Hi,

They will be back in stock by the end of the week. I apologize for the delay.

Steve
Old 03-21-13, 12:53 PM
XenonDepot
Former Sponsor

All XenonDepot HID kit orders have been processed. Tracking numbers will be uploaded to your account on www.KBcarstuff.com once they are available.

Check out these cool images of a 5000K XenonDepot Xtreme HID kit installed in the headlights of a Lincoln MKX. It has been paired up with a set of XenonDepot 5000K H11 LED Fog Light Bulbs.

Be sure to take advantage of your forum coupon code for additional savings! As always thank you for your continued support!

John
Old 03-22-13, 10:07 AM
XenonDepot
Former Sponsor

Happy Friday everyone!

All XenonDepot HID kit orders have been processed. Tracking numbers will be uploaded to your account on www.KBcarstuff.com once they are available. As always thank you for the continued support and have a great weekend!

Don't forget to use the forum members discount code to save on the Xtreme HID kit and Volt HID kit. We are also offering Free Shipping to the lower 48 states on orders over $70.

Danny

Last edited by XenonDepot; 03-22-13 at 10:54 AM.
Old 03-22-13, 10:48 AM
whlkev
Lexus Champion

mine's been in processed for a while and still not shipped... sigh
Old 03-22-13, 11:25 AM
XenonDepot
Former Sponsor

Originally Posted by whlkev
mine's been in processed for a while and still not shipped... sigh
Sorry about the delay, we were back ordered on the Xtreme Ballasts but your order and any backorder orders will be shipping out by today or Monday the latest.

Danny
Old 03-22-13, 01:57 PM
XenonDepot
Former Sponsor

Hi Everyone!

Thank you for your continued support and patience. Our Xtreme ballasts are back in stock! Some kits will be shipping out today, some on Monday. As soon as tracking information is available it will be posted to your account on www.KBcarstuff.com.

Remember to take advantage of your forum coupon for additional savings and free shipping in the lower 48 states on orders over $70! Enjoy your weekend!

John
Old 03-26-13, 08:18 AM
XenonDepot
Former Sponsor

Hi everyone,

We have updated our "Shop by vehicle" tool to include 2013 vehicles! KBcarstuff.com is THE FIRST website to list 2013 lighting data!

Finding the right XenonDepot HID kit or HID bulb has never been easier.

Danny

Last edited by XenonDepot; 03-26-13 at 10:08 AM.
Old 03-26-13, 10:00 AM
whlkev
Lexus Champion

to whom it may concern,

you guys charged my credit card 10 days ago, told me my order was put on RUSH status and was told by 2 people saying it would be shipped last friday or monday. Today is tuesday, my order is still under processing

I don't mean to complain but I expected more from xenon depot
Old 03-26-13, 10:44 AM
XenonDepot
Former Sponsor

Originally Posted by whlkev
to whom it may concern,

you guys charged my credit card 10 days ago, told me my order was put on RUSH status and was told by 2 people saying it would be shipped last friday or monday. Today is tuesday, my order is still under processing

I don't mean to complain but I expected more from xenon depot
Sorry about the inconvenience but unfortunately there was a slight delay with our shipment. It was sent to customs for a random inspection and that is out of our hands but we are expecting them to release it within the next few days. We have upgraded all backorder orders to a faster method of shipping because of the inconvenience.

Danny

Quick Reply: XenonDepot Super Sale! HID Kits, Automotive LED bulbs, & more. Save Big!