Club Lexus Vendor Marketplace The place to find group buys and great deals from ClubLexus' supporting vendors.

Hub rings in stock for your aftermarket wheels!!!

Search this Thread

Old 12-27-11, 11:48 PM
b2designs
Former Sponsor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by phatjay
any idea if these hub rings would fit my PIAA Super Rozza wheels?
I beleive the Piaa wheels are 73mm bore. You would have to douple check to make sure by messuring them. I have the hub rings in stock for the 73mm center bore.

Charles
Old 01-13-12, 09:30 AM
b2designs
Former Sponsor

all pm sent

Thanks
Charles
Old 01-15-12, 04:25 AM
iinkz
Rookie

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Do these fit Varrstoen and price delivered to Australia postcode 3169.
Old 01-15-12, 07:18 PM
b2designs
Former Sponsor

Originally Posted by iinkz
Do these fit Varrstoen and price delivered to Australia postcode 3169.
Yes they will. Price shipped for these is $69.00 to AUS. Ships via USPS. Let me know if you need them. I can ship right away.

Charles
Old 01-15-12, 08:13 PM
02Legend
Intermediate

Received 37 Likes on 34 Posts

Will these fit 2GS with 3GS wheels? If so, PM Paypal info and payment will be sent.
Old 01-16-12, 07:55 AM
b2designs
Former Sponsor

Originally Posted by 02Legend
Will these fit 2GS with 3GS wheels? If so, PM Paypal info and payment will be sent.
You won't need. The 3GS wheels are hub centric. These are for aftermarket wheels that aren't hub centric.

Charles
Old 01-16-12, 06:41 PM
02Legend
Intermediate

Really? Makes me wonder why there is suck a gap between the hub and the bore of the wheels. I'm staring to wonder if the wheels I have are knock offs/replicas then. For instance, when I put the wheels on I have to slowly put the lug nuts on so the studs will align properly otherwise the nuts won't seat they way the should.
Old 01-16-12, 08:21 PM
b2designs
Former Sponsor

Really? Makes me wonder why there is suck a gap between the hub and the bore of the wheels. I'm staring to wonder if the wheels I have are knock offs/replicas then. For instance, when I put the wheels on I have to slowly put the lug nuts on so the studs will align properly otherwise the nuts won't seat they way the should.
Sounds like they are replicas. Shouldn't be a gap. Can you take a picture of the gap? Post it here.

Charles
Old 01-16-12, 08:37 PM
02Legend
Intermediate

Originally Posted by b2designs
Sounds like they are replicas. Shouldn't be a gap. Can you take a picture of the gap? Post it here.

Charles
I just went out and took some photos. Not sure how well it's going to show. It's raining and crappy out right now. Here is a link to a few photos.

http://s793.photobucket.com/albums/y.../Wheel%20Bore/
Old 01-26-12, 04:18 PM
b2designs
Former Sponsor

pm sent

Charles
Old 02-06-12, 10:11 AM
b2designs
Former Sponsor

bump

Thanks
Charles
Old 02-08-12, 11:02 AM
02Legend
Intermediate

Charles,

Wondering if you could help a little more. I went out and measured what I could with a caliper. I believe the wheels to be authentic because it does say Toyota on the inside as well as specs like it should. Here is another pic I took today and hopefully you will have some insight for me.

When I measured the bore on the opposite side of the wheel (center cap), I measure 60.1mm like it should be.

Any advice/help/assistance will be appreciated.

Nathan
Old 02-13-12, 09:42 AM
b2designs
Former Sponsor

Charles,

Wondering if you could help a little more. I went out and measured what I could with a caliper. I believe the wheels to be authentic because it does say Toyota on the inside as well as specs like it should. Here is another pic I took today and hopefully you will have some insight for me.

When I measured the bore on the opposite side of the wheel (center cap), I measure 60.1mm like it should be.

Any advice/help/assistance will be appreciated.

Nathan
Hello Nathan,

Those are hub-centric then to the Lexus. So no need for hub-rings. If they say Toyota on the back of the wheel. Then they are factory/OEM wheels.

Charles
Old 03-09-12, 10:18 AM
yota83
Driver School Candidate

I need help!!! Ive ordered a set of 73.1-60.1 hub rings. I got a set of TSW Jaramas. I searched online for the TSW center bore, and i found its 73mm. When i received the hub rings, first it did NOT fit the center bore for the rims. I figured since the rings are plastic, i could "help" it fit (when i mean "help", i meant HAMMER! Lol). The rings fit into the rims snugged! But now the rim will not set flush with the rotors! Since i "helped" the rings into the rim, the center bore on the rings shrunk and wont fit onto the hubs! I know parts should be able to fit properly with little to no force! I figured this fitment are wrong! Can u help me and tell me what size i should need for my rims!!!! PLEASE HELP, IM TIRED OF MY STEERING WHEEL GIVING MY HAND A MASSAGE FROM THE VIBRATIONS!!!
Old 03-12-12, 09:01 AM
b2designs
Former Sponsor

Originally Posted by yota83
I need help!!! Ive ordered a set of 73.1-60.1 hub rings. I got a set of TSW Jaramas. I searched online for the TSW center bore, and i found its 73mm. When i received the hub rings, first it did NOT fit the center bore for the rims. I figured since the rings are plastic, i could "help" it fit (when i mean "help", i meant HAMMER! Lol). The rings fit into the rims snugged! But now the rim will not set flush with the rotors! Since i "helped" the rings into the rim, the center bore on the rings shrunk and wont fit onto the hubs! I know parts should be able to fit properly with little to no force! I figured this fitment are wrong! Can u help me and tell me what size i should need for my rims!!!! PLEASE HELP, IM TIRED OF MY STEERING WHEEL GIVING MY HAND A MASSAGE FROM THE VIBRATIONS!!!
This sounds like the hub bore of your wheel is not 73mm. Maybe 72 something. You will need to meassure the center bore. Only way to get it correct really.

Charles

Quick Reply: Hub rings in stock for your aftermarket wheels!!!