Club Lexus Vendor Marketplace The place to find group buys and great deals from ClubLexus' supporting vendors.

** GB ** AutoCouture IS250/350 & ISF Front Lip Spoiler **

Search this Thread

Old 03-30-09, 05:34 PM
LexISguy
Lexus Champion

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

bump bump bump
Old 04-01-09, 03:08 AM
aloha08isf
Lexus Champion

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

i have ordered from carson toyota MANY times before and I can truthfully say they have given me great service thus far they have even called me on the phone to update me on the majority of the orders that i have placed...

but yeah I really hope we can get a definite answer soon from them...I understand the fact that sometimes parts do not come in on time...i understand that after being in the car scene in general from quite some time...but yeah I feel as though in this case...they should at least post up and give us at least some details about the situation...this is only fair for the buyer and customer...

again if they can fix and clear this up...I will continue to order for them with confidence

Cody
Old 04-01-09, 04:46 AM
LexISguy
Lexus Champion

Originally Posted by aloha08isf
i have ordered from carson toyota MANY times before and I can truthfully say they have given me great service thus far they have even called me on the phone to update me on the majority of the orders that i have placed...

but yeah I really hope we can get a definite answer soon from them...I understand the fact that sometimes parts do not come in on time...i understand that after being in the car scene in general from quite some time...but yeah I feel as though in this case...they should at least post up and give us at least some details about the situation...this is only fair for the buyer and customer...

again if they can fix and clear this up...I will continue to order for them with confidence

Cody
I agree.......
Old 04-01-09, 08:00 AM
ULTiMaX99
Lexus Champion

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

this is an email i received from luis back on march 17th...

Hello sir, We have received confirmation from AutoCouture that all the lips have completed production and packaging. They are currently on our container in Japan and is schedualed to leave port next week. After the lips arrive here in California and go through customs, we expect everything to be ready to ship out to you and all out AC customers on or about the 3rd week of April.
Old 04-01-09, 09:35 AM
Carson-Lex
Original CL Sponsor since 1999

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Hey guys all lips were completed and placed on our container that shipped from Japan. We are just waiting for the lips to arrive here at Carson Toyota, I will try and confirm today and post back up with the arrival date for the lips.

I also received a few PM's on stock, and at this time all the lips that left Japan are already paid for and will be shipping out to the members currently waiting for them to arrive. If you would like to place an order, we can still honor the GB price but they would have to be ordered in for you.
Old 04-01-09, 06:56 PM
aloha08isf
Lexus Champion

thanks for chiming in and giving us feedback! but yeah let us know when you get more details! again i am quite understanding cuz yeah with car stuff...mods dont always come in the exact date as expected and i am totally understanding of that...
Old 04-02-09, 06:06 AM
LexISguy
Lexus Champion

Thank you for the update keep us posted.
Old 04-04-09, 03:30 PM
LexISguy
Lexus Champion

waiting is the hardest part LOL
Old 04-08-09, 07:45 AM
LexISguy
Lexus Champion

bump......
Old 04-10-09, 03:43 AM
aloha08isf
Lexus Champion

Originally Posted by ULTiMaX99
this is an email i received from luis back on march 17th...

Hello sir, We have received confirmation from AutoCouture that all the lips have completed production and packaging. They are currently on our container in Japan and is schedualed to leave port next week. After the lips arrive here in California and go through customs, we expect everything to be ready to ship out to you and all out AC customers on or about the 3rd week of April.
i am really hoping this is the case because other than the news that our lips are on the way...we (customers) have received no further details on the status of this shipment

again i know they have stated that the shipment is on the way but i think in the customer shoes...without a time and date...its really tough...again i dont mind if the lip is coming in a month late...but i just think it is the responsibility of Carson Toyota to IMMEDIATELY find out the details since it is already LONG passed the date PROMISED (post 1). I know the car industry is suffering as a whole but this is all part of customer satisfaction.

again i am really hoping this issue gets resolved soon...imo consumer confidence is very key to a company's success and hopefully that continues..

Last edited by aloha08isf; 04-10-09 at 03:46 AM.
Old 04-11-09, 07:59 AM
LexISguy
Lexus Champion

Any word on delivery?
Old 04-14-09, 06:41 AM
LexISguy
Lexus Champion

bump......
Old 04-14-09, 09:44 AM
Carson-Lex
Original CL Sponsor since 1999

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Hey guys, just wanted to let everyone know that the lips are expected to arrive here any day now. We received all the information on customs clearance, so were just waiting for the delivery of all our items from port. We will begin to ship them out immediately and start calling and emailing everyone back with the teacking #s.

As always if anyone has any question please feel free to pm or call anytime

310-522-2383

Luis S.
Old 04-14-09, 09:47 AM
radicalrev
Lexus Champion

did any IS250/350 owner buy this?? cant wait to see it on a dark colored car.

btw...Luis any extra IS250/350 lips going to arrive?

Last edited by radicalrev; 04-14-09 at 10:29 AM.
Old 04-14-09, 11:02 AM
LexISguy
Lexus Champion

Originally Posted by Carson-Lex
Hey guys, just wanted to let everyone know that the lips are expected to arrive here any day now. We received all the information on customs clearance, so were just waiting for the delivery of all our items from port. We will begin to ship them out immediately and start calling and emailing everyone back with the teacking #s.

As always if anyone has any question please feel free to pm or call anytime

310-522-2383

Luis S.
Good to hear

Quick Reply: ** GB ** AutoCouture IS250/350 & ISF Front Lip Spoiler **