Club Lexus Vendor Marketplace The place to find group buys and great deals from ClubLexus' supporting vendors.

HID Special $60.00 Shipped for ClubLexus.com members

Search this Thread

Old 10-22-09, 10:23 PM
ecr527
Lexus Champion

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I just got my kit on Tuesday to put into my fogs and will be installing them this weekend. My initial impression is that it's a very good quality kit, especially for $60.00. If I were to slap a Philips sticker on it, I probably wouldn't be able to tell it apart from the other kit I have that I paid twice the money for.
Old 10-25-09, 10:34 PM
SoCal35
Lexus Test Driver

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Received my 9006 HID kit for my fogs on Friday and installed them earlier this evening! GREAT PRODUCT!!! Thanks Michelle!
Old 10-26-09, 12:46 PM
HIDXTRA
Former Sponsor

Thanks for all the feedback and support! We greatly appreciate your business!

Michelle
Old 10-27-09, 02:07 PM
HIDXTRA
Former Sponsor

All orders placed before 3pm PST yesterday have been shipped. Thanks~

Due to increasing number of HID inquiries, please allow me 24-48 hrs to respond to your PM, thread replies or Email. Thank you very much!

Michelle
Old 10-28-09, 07:01 PM
mysteryan
Lead Lap

Planning to install your 9006 6K HID kit for the fog lights on a 06 GS300. I notice that some people have to reverse the polarity of their harness to make it work with other HID kits. Do you have to do that with your kit or is it a direct plug in play in to the harness?
Old 10-28-09, 07:25 PM
ecr527
Lexus Champion

Well I installed my HID kit into my fogs this past weekend, and couldn't be happier. I was in Wal Mart the other day and saw that they sell Silverstars for $40 for a pair!! For $20 more, you could have true HID's. Great product and an even better price!! Thanks Michelle!!!

Mysteryan, I ended up having to reverse the polarity on my 2IS. I don't know if it would be the same on your GS, but I'm willing to bet that it will be. It's a simple fix. It's just a matter of plugging the harness in the other way at the ballast end. They include a single page install guide with pics, so it makes it really easy.
Old 10-28-09, 07:50 PM
mysteryan
Lead Lap

Originally Posted by ecr527
Well I installed my HID kit into my fogs this past weekend, and couldn't be happier. I was in Wal Mart the other day and saw that they sell Silverstars for $40 for a pair!! For $20 more, you could have true HID's. Great product and an even better price!! Thanks Michelle!!!

Mysteryan, I ended up having to reverse the polarity on my 2IS. I don't know if it would be the same on your GS, but I'm willing to bet that it will be. It's a simple fix. It's just a matter of plugging the harness in the other way at the ballast end. They include a single page install guide with pics, so it makes it really easy.
Oh, okay. Thought you would have to pull the wires out of the harness to reverse it or worse, cut it. Would it be damaged if you need to reverse the polarity and you didn't?
Old 10-29-09, 11:50 AM
quickex99
Lead Lap

Just oredered the 9006 6000K for my 98 gs3 low beams.. Cant wait!
Old 10-29-09, 01:10 PM
HIDXTRA
Former Sponsor

Hi,

Reversing the polarity is very easy, it only is required for certain cars, mainly scions, acuras and SOME lexus, see diagram link below

Thanks~
Michelle

Originally Posted by ecr527

Old 10-29-09, 01:11 PM
HIDXTRA
Former Sponsor

Nothing will happen to the car or the wire or bulb in a reverse, there will be absolutely no damage at all if it was plugged wrong, the only thing that CAN'T be plugged wrong is a special capacitor that lexuses don't need. Thanks!

Michelle

Originally Posted by mysteryan
Oh, okay. Thought you would have to pull the wires out of the harness to reverse it or worse, cut it. Would it be damaged if you need to reverse the polarity and you didn't?
Old 10-29-09, 01:16 PM
HIDXTRA
Former Sponsor

All orders placed before 3pm PST yesterday have been shipped.

A Kind Reminder: When PMing me or asking me to confirm bulb type for your car or need a link to a kit, please include the following in your request so I can get you all the information and the link to the item right away. Thank you!

1.) YR MAKE MODEL
2.) What color would you like? (picture at 1st page of this thread)
5000K - White with light yellow tint (Closest to OEM)
6000K - Pure White
8000K - White with light blue tint
3.) Are you looking for bulbs only? or the Conversion Kit?
4.) Other questions?

Thanks!
Michelle
Old 10-30-09, 12:51 PM
HIDXTRA
Former Sponsor

***NEW PROMOTION***

NEW and CURRENT customers have a chance to win a FREE HID kit by joining FACEBOOK GROUP: hidextra.com !

Rules and More info:

1.) You must join the Facebook group: hidextra.com and use the same name you used to purchase from us (so we know who you are, how to contact you and where to send your prize)

2.) You must have already purchased from us or become a new customer and have made your first purchase (bulbs pair or Kits)

3.) Every 50 New customers (new orders: bulbs pair or kits) that join the group, I will increase prize by another kit, so chances will be higher (So the more you refer friends to purchase and join group, the higher of chance you'll win since prize quantity will increase)

4.) Every purchase will consider as one entry (example: you purchased 5 kits, you will be entered 5 times)

5.) All Canada/International customer will just need to pay additional shipping fee of $35 (US residents do not need to pay additional shipping)

6.) Deadline for this Event is December 31, 2009

7.) Winners will be announced and contacted by (email, phone, facebook wall post) on January 8th, 2010

8.) Winners have 2 weeks to claim prize, otherwise another winner will be drawn to claim the prize.

9.) Additional information will be added if there is any.

10.) GOOD LUCK!!!

Thanks!
Michelle
Old 10-31-09, 03:24 PM
quickex99
Lead Lap

Joined the facebook group.. and I got my kit today!

Great quality fast shipping.. I couldnt ask for anything more
Old 10-31-09, 04:46 PM
k4fu
Lead Lap

just joined! hope i win a kit for my fogs haha
Old 11-02-09, 03:13 PM
HIDXTRA
Former Sponsor

For those of you who joined the FACEBOOK Group, make sure to leave me a comment with the FULL NAME under your order so I can confirm your order and enter you ! Thank you and good luck!

Michelle

Quick Reply: HID Special $60.00 Shipped for ClubLexus.com members