Club Lexus Vendor Marketplace The place to find group buys and great deals from ClubLexus' supporting vendors.

HID Special $60.00 Shipped for ClubLexus.com members

Search this Thread

Old 12-04-09, 07:00 PM
lowKut
NELOC Moderator

Received 10 Likes on 10 Posts

My kit did not came w/ an installation manual, anyone have a link for this? (i know its plug and play, but, i rather read the instructions first as i never installed an hid kit before)

Thanks in advance.
Old 12-06-09, 01:40 PM
lowKut
NELOC Moderator

Michelle thanks for getting my those instructions so quickly!!

Major issue on hand

I went to install my 9004 Hi/Lo-Kit today, after i disassemble the stock headlamp i plugged-in the ballast/wires just to make sure everything checked out (which it did, let the HID kit ran for about 5-10 minutes). Upon re-assembling the stock headlamp into place I noticed the HID bulb start to flicker then it went out. I remove all wires and put it back into place and the bulb would just flicker couple of times and go out again.

Do i have a defective kit on hand?
Also, when i receive the package there was no padding nothing for cushion just the kit in a plain box along with two additional HID bulbs I order.... perhaps it got tossed around during shipping a lot

Michelle - kindly advise

thanks,

Mark

Last edited by lowKut; 12-06-09 at 01:45 PM.
Old 12-06-09, 02:55 PM
Durrby
Instructor

Received 61 Likes on 39 Posts

^Probably what happened. I too was shocked when I opened both my boxes and there was no padding. I thought the wiring would have at least come rubber banded together or neatly wrapped with twisty ties. But it was all the parts just thrown in a box.
Old 12-08-09, 01:01 PM
HIDXTRA
Former Sponsor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

All orders placed before 3pm PST yesterday have been shipped. All packages are shipped the day after shipment date via USPS Priority mail 3-4 business days (excludes weekends and holidays)

Due to increasing number of HID inquiries, please allow me 24-48 hrs (excluding weekends and holidays) to respond to your PM, thread replies or Email. Thank you very much!

Michelle
Old 12-08-09, 04:05 PM
lowKut
NELOC Moderator

Originally Posted by lowKut
Michelle thanks for getting my those instructions so quickly!!

Major issue on hand

I went to install my 9004 Hi/Lo-Kit today, after i disassemble the stock headlamp i plugged-in the ballast/wires just to make sure everything checked out (which it did, let the HID kit ran for about 5-10 minutes). Upon re-assembling the stock headlamp into place I noticed the HID bulb start to flicker then it went out. I remove all wires and put it back into place and the bulb would just flicker couple of times and go out again.

Do i have a defective kit on hand?
Also, when i receive the package there was no padding nothing for cushion just the kit in a plain box along with two additional HID bulbs I order.... perhaps it got tossed around during shipping a lot

Michelle - kindly advise

thanks,

Mark
Michelle recommend a relay kit as a possible solution to my problem.
Fingers cross here, will keep all informed.
Old 12-08-09, 04:23 PM
AJ.STYLEZ
Driver

Is this sell of HID's still going on???
Old 12-08-09, 07:04 PM
LexAnt
Lexus Champion

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Hi Michelle,

Great kit, got it in a couple days and the HID harness I ordered the next day. Since I was waiting on getting the relay harnesses in before I did the installation of the HID kit, I didn't get around to it until today. So I installed the 3k 9006 HID kit I bought for my dad's LS. Everything went great, but one of the bulbs actually turned orange after warmup. The other side was perfect yellow.

How can we resolve this?

PS order numbers were #2741 for the HID kit and #2817 for HID harnesses (which have no problem, but just wanted to throw that out because you guys were spectacular when I noticed the extra 9006 - ballast wiring included)

Thanks,
Anthony
Old 12-09-09, 09:55 AM
shvc1991
Lexus Test Driver

Ordered my kit at about 9 PM on December 8th. Just wondering if it will be shipped out today. I'm driving around with only fogs as both of my stock lights have burned out. I'd throw the fog bulbs into the low beam housing, but it's snowing like all hell outside and it would just be extra work.
Old 12-09-09, 12:23 PM
HIDXTRA
Former Sponsor

Sent you a PM already, send me a picture of the defect and we'll get it exchanged for you.

Thanks`

michelle

Originally Posted by LexAnt
Hi Michelle,

Great kit, got it in a couple days and the HID harness I ordered the next day. Since I was waiting on getting the relay harnesses in before I did the installation of the HID kit, I didn't get around to it until today. So I installed the 3k 9006 HID kit I bought for my dad's LS. Everything went great, but one of the bulbs actually turned orange after warmup. The other side was perfect yellow.

How can we resolve this?

PS order numbers were #2741 for the HID kit and #2817 for HID harnesses (which have no problem, but just wanted to throw that out because you guys were spectacular when I noticed the extra 9006 - ballast wiring included)

Thanks,
Anthony
Old 12-09-09, 12:24 PM
HIDXTRA
Former Sponsor

Yes it is thanks!

Michelle

Originally Posted by AJ.STYLEZ
Is this sell of HID's still going on???
Old 12-09-09, 12:25 PM
HIDXTRA
Former Sponsor

All orders yesterday have been shipped, email me info@hidextra.com with your order # and I can double check. thanks~

Originally Posted by shvc1991
Ordered my kit at about 9 PM on December 8th. Just wondering if it will be shipped out today. I'm driving around with only fogs as both of my stock lights have burned out. I'd throw the fog bulbs into the low beam housing, but it's snowing like all hell outside and it would just be extra work.
Old 12-09-09, 12:25 PM
HIDXTRA
Former Sponsor

PROMOTION REMINDER:

***NEW PROMOTION***

NEW and CURRENT customers have a chance to win a FREE HID kit by joining FACEBOOK GROUP: hidextra.com !

Rules and More info:

1.) You must join the Facebook group: hidextra.com and use the same name you used to purchase from us (so we know who you are, how to contact you and where to send your prize)

2.) You must have already purchased from us or become a new customer and have made your first purchase (bulbs pair or Kits)

3.) Every 50 New customers (new orders: bulbs pair or kits) that join the group, I will increase prize by another kit, so chances will be higher (So the more you refer friends to purchase and join group, the higher of chance you'll win since prize quantity will increase)

4.) Every purchase will consider as one entry (example: you purchased 5 kits, you will be entered 5 times)

5.) All Canada/International customer will just need to pay additional shipping fee of $35 (US residents do not need to pay additional shipping)

6.) Deadline for this Event is December 31, 2009

7.) Winners will be announced and contacted by (email, phone, facebook wall post) on January 8th, 2010
8.) Winners have 2 weeks to claim prize, otherwise another winner will be drawn to claim the prize.

9.) Additional information will be added if there is any.

10.) GOOD LUCK!!!

HOW TO EARN EXTRA ENTRIES!

1.) Post a review on www.hidextra.com under your BULB TYPE and COLOR that you purchased and use your NAME you used to purchase so I can verify! (you can only leave review on the BULB TYPE and color you purchased, so if you ordered 5 kits, you are limited to 5 extra entries on what you ordered)

2.) Every FRIEND you refer and purchases, you will receive ONE extra Entry per kit or bulbs pair they purchase (ex. if they purchase 3 kits 2 bulbs pair, you get 5 extra entries, this is a unlimited entries opportunity)

Thanks!
Michelle
Old 12-11-09, 03:31 PM
HIDXTRA
Former Sponsor

CHRISTMAS SPECIAL!!!

Due to overwhelming responses, I've decided to put on the special ahead of time so that you guys can get a head start on finding what HID kits you want!!!!

COUPON CODE: xmasspecial-m ($21 off online price)
EXPIRATION: Jan 4, 2010 MIDNIGHT

So the special price is $54 per kit, for those of you who were thinking of purchasing more than one kit, you'll save yourself some money! Thanks!!!!!

Instructions:

1.) Go to this link to check on bulb type
http://www.sylvania.com/ConsumerProd...lacementGuide/

2.) Then go to www.hidextra.com and choose the (BULB TYPE AND COLOR)

3.) Use Express checkout

4.) Input coupon code: xmasspecial-m to get $21 off the kit price

5.) IF you are purchasing more than one kit, please do SEPARATE transactions for EACH kit in order to get discount on all kits.

Any questions, please email me @ info@hidextra.com as I will not be available by phone for the Christmas holidays. Thanks!

MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL of you HIDeXtra.com FANS! *LOL*

Michelle
Old 12-14-09, 01:55 PM
HIDXTRA
Former Sponsor

Kind SHIPPING REMINDER:

All orders placed on weekends and Holidays will be shipped out the NEXT business day. Our shipment method is USPS Priority mail 3-4 business days, so orders before tomorrow will guarantee before Xmas but order AFTER tomorrow may arrive after Xmas depending on post office delays if any. Thank you!

Michelle
Old 12-14-09, 02:45 PM
rvalero
Lead Lap

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Hi Michelle,

I Just put in an order for my 2003 IS300 (H3 3000K Slim). Thanks!

Quick Reply: HID Special $60.00 Shipped for ClubLexus.com members