Club Lexus Vendor Marketplace The place to find group buys and great deals from ClubLexus' supporting vendors.

HID Special $60.00 Shipped for ClubLexus.com members

Search this Thread

Old 05-25-09, 12:54 PM
2000LEX
Lexus Test Driver

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Before i order why is this kit so much cheaper??
Old 05-29-09, 03:42 PM
HIDXTRA
Former Sponsor

Originally Posted by LiCelsior
hey, do u have any pictures that show the difference between the 5k and 6k color? im debating between those two right now but im planning on getting the bixenon for the 9004.
5000K would be white and tinted yellow.
6000K would be white with tinted blue

Currently, we only have 6000K, 8000K, 10000K and 12000K in stock for 9004 Bi-Xenon.
Old 05-29-09, 03:44 PM
HIDXTRA
Former Sponsor

Originally Posted by ARMANDITO
How about if i just want the ds4 bulbs for replacement of oem to the 6000K.... how much? shipped to FL 33016?
D4S replacement bulbs will run you $85.50. Shipping is included (within USA).
Old 05-29-09, 03:47 PM
HIDXTRA
Former Sponsor

Originally Posted by 2000LEX
Before i order why is this kit so much cheaper??
The price we are offering are simply wholesale pricing. We've been in the HID business over 5 years and have only done wholesale in the past. Recently we've decided to start offering wholesale cost directly to the end users.
Old 05-30-09, 02:48 AM
PK_Celsior
Lexus Test Driver

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

do you offer a d2r or d2s kit????
Old 05-30-09, 01:32 PM
stock_sc
Pole Position

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

do you carry a oem replacement for d2r bulbs. looking at 6000K. if so any warranty with the bulbs also and how much? thanks
Old 06-01-09, 10:36 AM
AWD_IS
Rookie

I just purchased 9006 3000k hid kit from HIDEXTRA and got it installed last night. the driver side kit turn on but if I switch off it won't turn on again...so its on sometimes and off sometimes. I told the customer service that I would need to get the new parts before I can send it back to them because it is just too much work to remove the bumper and put it back. To the end, I have to end up ordering and paying parts of the kit because they won't ship it to me first. And I still need to pay for shipping back the bad parts to get my money back. I hope someone in HIDEXTRA can take care of this situation.
Old 06-01-09, 02:57 PM
HIDXTRA
Former Sponsor

Originally Posted by PK_Celsior
do you offer a d2r or d2s kit????
Yes, we offer D2R and D2S kits.

Cost would be $10 more. $79.99 shipped.
Old 06-01-09, 03:16 PM
HIDXTRA
Former Sponsor

Originally Posted by stock_sc
do you carry a oem replacement for d2r bulbs. looking at 6000K. if so any warranty with the bulbs also and how much? thanks
Yes, as long as the factory ballast is still working you can just replace the bulbs. Click here D2R bulbs
Warranty is 2 years and cost would be $31.50 shipping included within USA.
Old 06-01-09, 03:28 PM
HIDXTRA
Former Sponsor

Originally Posted by AWD_IS
I just purchased 9006 3000k hid kit from HIDEXTRA and got it installed last night. the driver side kit turn on but if I switch off it won't turn on again...so its on sometimes and off sometimes. I told the customer service that I would need to get the new parts before I can send it back to them because it is just too much work to remove the bumper and put it back. To the end, I have to end up ordering and paying parts of the kit because they won't ship it to me first. And I still need to pay for shipping back the bad parts to get my money back. I hope someone in HIDEXTRA can take care of this situation.
PM me your First and Last name and your shipping address. I'll take a look into this matter.
Unfortunately we must receive the damaged parts for warranty before we can ship out any replacement parts. We just can't send out any replacement parts without receiving the bad parts. For our insurance purposes and for you to receive the replacement parts prior receiving your bad parts we have to charge you first as a new transaction. Once we receive the return parts we'll issue the credit back to your account.
We have had bad experiences in the past where we send replacement parts prior receiving the bad parts from the customer. Guess what happened at the end? We never received the bad parts. We need to receive the bad parts due to our factory will reimburse us on all the bad parts.

Last edited by HIDXTRA; 06-01-09 at 03:32 PM.
Old 06-01-09, 04:53 PM
AWD_IS
Rookie

Originally Posted by HIDXTRA
PM me your First and Last name and your shipping address. I'll take a look into this matter.
Unfortunately we must receive the damaged parts for warranty before we can ship out any replacement parts. We just can't send out any replacement parts without receiving the bad parts. For our insurance purposes and for you to receive the replacement parts prior receiving your bad parts we have to charge you first as a new transaction. Once we receive the return parts we'll issue the credit back to your account.
We have had bad experiences in the past where we send replacement parts prior receiving the bad parts from the customer. Guess what happened at the end? We never received the bad parts. We need to receive the bad parts due to our factory will reimburse us on all the bad parts.
PM sent...
Old 06-03-09, 03:32 PM
HIDXTRA
Former Sponsor

All today's order has been shipped.
Old 06-04-09, 06:47 AM
stock_sc
Pole Position

oh i forgot to ask whats the actual wattage on the bulbs compared to oem bulbs? thanks

Originally Posted by HIDXTRA
Yes, as long as the factory ballast is still working you can just replace the bulbs. Click here D2R bulbs
Warranty is 2 years and cost would be $31.50 shipping included within USA.
Old 06-04-09, 08:42 AM
pockyby
Pole Position

just places my order , cant wait to have it on the car.
Old 06-04-09, 01:46 PM
HIDXTRA
Former Sponsor

Originally Posted by stock_sc
oh i forgot to ask whats the actual wattage on the bulbs compared to oem bulbs? thanks
Our HID kits are 35W.

Quick Reply: HID Special $60.00 Shipped for ClubLexus.com members