Club Lexus Vendor Marketplace The place to find group buys and great deals from ClubLexus' supporting vendors.

SUPERCHARGED 25% Off SALE at Autopia!

Search this Thread

Old 05-27-09, 09:39 AM
Lynn Matthews
Former Vendor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Talking SUPERCHARGED 25% Off SALE at Autopia!

For those needing to stock up before summer Autopia Car Care is offering 25% Off EVERYTHING including sale items!

Coupon Code: SUPERCHARGED
Expires: June 30, 2009

For those needing to polish out uncoated aluminum be sure to check out the NEW Sonus Aluminum Restore, Polish and Sealant
products.

We also have the "Clearly Different Ultima Line" which includes the Ultima Paint Guard apply and walk away clear protectant.

Just let me know if you need assistance with any of your car care needs.

Lynn

Last edited by Lynn Matthews; 05-28-09 at 10:12 AM.
Old 05-27-09, 11:08 AM
Rich27
Lexus Test Driver

Lynn,

I'm really interested in the Polish, what makes it "work."

I have tried Mother's and Blue Coral, but it really doesn't bring the shine like when it first comes out of the polishing shop.

How well do they work?

Thank you!
Old 05-27-09, 11:31 AM
AznJason
Lead Lap

Just an FYI, your posts says May 30, 2009. Your website says June 30, 2009. I'm assuming June 30, 2009 is when this runs through?
Old 05-28-09, 10:13 AM
Lynn Matthews
Former Vendor

Originally Posted by AznJason
Just an FYI, your posts says May 30, 2009. Your website says June 30, 2009. I'm assuming June 30, 2009 is when this runs through?
Oops! Good catch and yes, it expires June 30, 2009.

Lynn
Old 05-28-09, 10:43 AM
Lynn Matthews
Former Vendor

Originally Posted by audio28
Lynn,

I'm really interested in the Polish, what makes it "work."

I have tried Mother's and Blue Coral, but it really doesn't bring the shine like when it first comes out of the polishing shop.

How well do they work?

Thank you!
First of all, will you be working by hand or machine?

All of our polishes work well by hand but dual action polisher is the preferred method as you can do much more work and more even work when working by machine with the correct pads and polish. This doesn't mean you can't work by hand and get good results though, it just takes a more time, effort and a little more muscle.

In our Sonus Line we have a three step process which includes the Sonus SFX 1 Restore Polish which is a scratch remover, heavy swirl and oxidation remover. Next is our Sonus SFX-2 Swirl Remover and finally we have the Sonus SFX 3 fine polish and pre wax cleaner. You would start with the polish that meets your needs depending on your surface condition. After your proper prep work is finished you would follow up with the Sonus Paint Sealant.

In our Ultima Line we offer the Ultima Paint Prep Plus which when used by machine with the correct pad is a swirl remover and when you change to a less aggressive pad or use it by hand the product is a fine polish and pre wax cleaner. With the Ultima polish you would follow up with the Ultima Paint Guard Plus as your protectant.

Both systems use a diminishing polish so it breaks down into a finer polish as you use it which offers a better end result. As far as what brand to buy for your needs, the Sonus system offers more as far as restoration whereas the Ultima line is for cars that are just needing normal care including swirl removal. The two lines will also work well together if you plan to use Ultima as your choice but need to remove a few isolated scratches with Sonus.

As far as ease of use, longevity in protection and a great shine, Ultima is our premium brand with it's unique apply and walk away Ultima Paint Guard Plus. It is clear and very thin so it will never build up in cracks or stain trim and the best part is that it goes on thin, dries clear and you don't need to buff off any product residue. The shine is also amazing and it leaves your paint super slick too.

Lynn
Old 05-28-09, 01:29 PM
Rich27
Lexus Test Driver

Lynn,

I was actually asking about the Sonus Aluminum Polish. I was just wondering how it differs from all the other aluminum polish out there.

I have used Mother's and Blue Coral aluminum polish, but it really does not help bring back the shine like when I first got it back from wheel refinishing.

Thanks for your help!
Old 05-29-09, 11:55 AM
Lynn Matthews
Former Vendor

Originally Posted by audio28
Lynn,

I was actually asking about the Sonus Aluminum Polish. I was just wondering how it differs from all the other aluminum polish out there.

I have used Mother's and Blue Coral aluminum polish, but it really does not help bring back the shine like when I first got it back from wheel refinishing.

Thanks for your help!
Oh, sorry, that was long winded for giving you info. on the wrong products.

For the Sonus Aluminum products the system starts with a restoration product for severely oxidized aluminum then goes to the polish as the next step or if serious restoration is not needed the first step. The polish leaves a better shine than anything that we have tested and the comments we have gotten back from customers have been that it is the best polish they have used. The Sonus Aluminum Sealant locks in the shine to keep your polishing work looking good by preventing premature oxidation.

Everything we sell has a money back guarantee so if you don't like it, you don't own it.

Lynn