Club Lexus Vendor Marketplace The place to find group buys and great deals from ClubLexus' supporting vendors.

JLB Motorsports - 19" Staggered / Concave "Apollo Wheels" - Fits GS, IS, LS, SC, ES

Search this Thread

Old 12-21-09, 12:30 PM
JLB Motorsports
Former Sponsor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Special Offer Valid Until December 31, 2009:
Professionally sandblast, powder coat, clear coat all four wheels to any custom color you'd like - normally $250/set - $$$FREE$$$ for this month only!

Just order a set of wheels, let us know the color you'd like, and we will have our professional powder coating service power coat the wheels to your exact color specifications!
Old 12-21-09, 09:28 PM
CP_Ree
Lexus Test Driver

Originally Posted by JLB Motorsports
Special Offer Valid Until December 31, 2009:
Professionally sandblast, powder coat, clear coat all four wheels to any custom color you'd like - normally $250/set - $$$FREE$$$ for this month only!

Just order a set of wheels, let us know the color you'd like, and we will have our professional powder coating service power coat the wheels to your exact color specifications!
UGHHHH. I just ordered another set of wheels and tires because I didn't like the colors available for this. Now I just hate myself alot...
Old 12-26-09, 06:47 PM
laobo979
Lead Lap

Received 75 Likes on 52 Posts

looks nice wheel if someone does get a custom color one post it up and if you get it with a +30 offset i would prob pick a set up
Old 12-30-09, 05:47 PM
JLB Motorsports
Former Sponsor

Originally Posted by CP_Ree
UGHHHH. I just ordered another set of wheels and tires because I didn't like the colors available for this. Now I just hate myself alot...
Let us know if you're able to cancel that other set, and we'll work out a deal for you.

Originally Posted by laobo979
looks nice wheel if someone does get a custom color one post it up and if you get it with a +30 offset i would prob pick a set up
We can provide you with a 10mm wheel spacer (or wheel adapter) at no charge if you'd like to lower the offset to +30mm.
Old 01-02-10, 06:40 PM
OneSlowIS
Driver School Candidate

Hi there,

I just picked up an 06' IS350 and I've been looking for some wheels. I'm glad I ran into your thread because I love the design of your wheels. Can you please pm me a quote for the the silver/gunmetal finish with a staggered 19" setup with and without tires. I'm very interested and I'm local so no need to worry about shipping.
Old 01-06-10, 01:34 PM
JLB Motorsports
Former Sponsor

Originally Posted by OneSlowIS
Hi there,

I just picked up an 06' IS350 and I've been looking for some wheels. I'm glad I ran into your thread because I love the design of your wheels. Can you please pm me a quote for the the silver/gunmetal finish with a staggered 19" setup with and without tires. I'm very interested and I'm local so no need to worry about shipping.
I'm glad you like the wheels. =) I've sent you a PM.
Old 01-19-10, 12:52 PM
JLB Motorsports
Former Sponsor

PMs sent to everyone inquiring.
Old 01-19-10, 06:08 PM
xuningshen
Lexus Test Driver

quote please picked up, i'm local in socal.

19 x 8.5 +20 front and 19 x 9.5 + 20 rear. (do +20 front clear is350 stock brakes? or does the lip just get wider for the different offset? if not then i'd be looking into the front being 19 x 8.5 +40 with a 10 mil spacer, i want to get these things flush)

Powder coated flat black, face and lip

Also with and without hancook V12's mounted and balanced. might want to run a little stretched tire on these things to get it flush w/o rubbing to much. no exactly sure on the width of the tires, but looking for 35 side wall.

time frame on when they'll be done would be nice too.

Is the white G35 sedan w/ the TY-CO front plate running staggered with +20 offsets all around?

also is there a discount if i let you guys do a photoshoot of my car? :P haha

Thank you very much

p.s. just curious how much they weight too

Last edited by xuningshen; 01-19-10 at 06:32 PM.
Old 01-20-10, 01:28 PM
JLB Motorsports
Former Sponsor

^PM sent to you, thank you. The +20mm offset has a lot of brake clearance actually, so there will be no issue there.
Old 01-20-10, 07:17 PM
gc86
Lexus Test Driver

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

what is the spacer requirement to clear the IS350 brakes? also how much do these weigh front and rear?

edit: I too would like to know what setup the G35 sedan was running
Old 01-23-10, 02:06 PM
JLB Motorsports
Former Sponsor

Originally Posted by gc86
what is the spacer requirement to clear the IS350 brakes? also how much do these weigh front and rear?

edit: I too would like to know what setup the G35 sedan was running
The G35 Sedan has +20mm offset all around, with stretched tires, negative camber, and fender rolling / flaring.

The +40mm offset clears the IS250 brakes all around. The +40mm requires a minimum 8mm (but 10mm preferred) spacer to clear the front brakes of the IS350.

The wheels weigh approximately 21lbs front, 22lbs rear give or take a few ounces.

*On a side note, we have some local customers with lowered IS350s that have ordered the wheels for installation in the coming week or so, and we should have new photos to post. So far, we've only had customers with stock height or out of state customers order, and we haven't been able to post too many photos.

Please keep in mind these wheels will fit well on older models of Lexus as well, such as the SC, ES, LS, etc.
Old 01-24-10, 11:33 AM
DasNutz
Driver

Thanks Dustin for the wheels. I was down there just this past weekend and picked up the +20 all around in the titanium grey on the Apollo should be able to post pics this week. Thanks also for the hook up on the lugs. You guys are a great bunch to work with. BTW Love the wheels.
Old 01-26-10, 12:19 PM
JLB Motorsports
Former Sponsor

Originally Posted by DasNutz
Thanks Dustin for the wheels. I was down there just this past weekend and picked up the +20 all around in the titanium grey on the Apollo should be able to post pics this week. Thanks also for the hook up on the lugs. You guys are a great bunch to work with. BTW Love the wheels.
Anytime! Thank you very, very much! I'm glad you liked the wheels, and I'm glad we could help you out.
Old 01-26-10, 11:19 PM
2k2 R1
Lead Lap

bump..could we get some pics of an IS with +20. I have a customer that's looking for this, any possibility of shop discount?
Old 02-06-10, 03:30 PM
JLB Motorsports
Former Sponsor

Originally Posted by xuningshen
Thanks dustin and everybody at JBL for the help with the wheels, they are awesome ! They look great and i love the color of the powder coating. perfect Matte black. I havn't had time to snap pics, i had to help out a friend with his car. but i will be taking pictures soon once i shave my fenders and maybe switch to a smaller tire size in the rear since i'm rubbing like hell. I don't want to snap some shots till i got it sitting how i want it on the car. Thanks again.
Thanks again. =) We'll try to post a few of the pics that we took.

Quick Reply: JLB Motorsports - 19" Staggered / Concave "Apollo Wheels" - Fits GS, IS, LS, SC, ES