Club Lexus Vendor Marketplace The place to find group buys and great deals from ClubLexus' supporting vendors.

VAIS Technology Group Buy!!!

Search this Thread

Old 10-23-09, 10:28 AM
VaisTech
Club Lexus Vendor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by J Crew
i have a 2006 gs430. i have nav and ml system. i would like to be able to play my music and video from my ipod. i would like to be able to easily see all my playlist and when a song is playing, show the full artist and song title (no abbrev.). do you have a product that allows all of these? thanks.
With 2006 GS you can control your iPod through the nav screen, radio and steering wheel control. But since you don't have the 5th Gen nav system you can only search it by playlists. Current playlist and current song will be displayed on your nav screen.

Please let us know if you have anymore questions.
Old 10-23-09, 10:35 AM
VaisTech
Club Lexus Vendor

Originally Posted by vanson
Hi VaisTech, I have a similar question as above. I have a 2006 GS300 with Nav & ML. I assume the VML is the adapter I should get? I've also sent a PM for a list of nearby dealer to have it installed (hopefully).

I will most likely be connecting an internal hd or an external one. What is the best way to order for this group buy + coupon deal?

Many thanks in advance.
If you are planning on connecting the hard drive or use flash drives as well as the iPod, then VML is the best choice. You can place an order for it on our website, we ship everything the same day.

List of dealer will be emailed in just a sec.

Thanks,
Old 10-23-09, 10:36 AM
VaisTech
Club Lexus Vendor

Originally Posted by StanVanDam
Canadians: It may be cheaper to buy directly from VaisTech.

SL2Vi from US: $269.99 + $55.64 (UPS Worldwide Express to Ontario) = $325.63 USD = $342.18 CAD @ 1CAD=0.95USD
SL2Vi from Canada: $355.00 + $28.40 (8% GST) + $17.75 (5% Ontario PST) = $401.15 CAD

Assuming that the UPS Worldwide Express option covers the brokerage and customs charges (http://www.ups.com/content/ca/en/shi...clearance.html), or that the charges are less than $58.97CAD, you would save money by purchasing directly from VaisTech.

VaisTech, can your Canadian distributor provide better pricing?
We will try... and report back.
Old 10-23-09, 02:38 PM
vanson
3rd Gear

Hi,

I did receive the list of installer. Thank you. How do i order the VML with the price below?

Thanks again.

Originally Posted by VaisTech
Actually VML regular price is $349.99, $184.99 is the sales price and you are getting additional $10 off the sales price.
Old 10-23-09, 02:58 PM
VaisTech
Club Lexus Vendor

Originally Posted by vanson
Hi,

I did receive the list of installer. Thank you. How do i order the VML with the price below?

Thanks again.
Please place an order on our website, www.vaistech.com

Thank you,
Old 10-23-09, 04:49 PM
mysteryan
Lead Lap

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Do you guys have an adapter cable that can give universal inputs for audio and video that is compatible with the SL2Vi? Kind of like this one, but with video:
http://cablejive.com/universal-dock-converter
Old 10-23-09, 08:33 PM
J Crew
Rookie

Question

Originally Posted by VaisTech
With 2006 GS you can control your iPod through the nav screen, radio and steering wheel control. But since you don't have the 5th Gen nav system you can only search it by playlists. Current playlist and current song will be displayed on your nav screen.

Please let us know if you have anymore questions.
1) my screen won't show artist and song title when playing?
2) i can't search by artist?
3) which model number do i need for my lexus and ipod?

thanks for the clarifications on these items.
Old 10-25-09, 07:09 PM
baboya96
Intermediate

Received 72 Likes on 32 Posts

I have 2004 SC430. I'm told I'll need SLU product.
Can you confirm this will allow.... volume control at the steering wheel as well as main headunit. Charge ipod.

Then for all other control must be done at the ipod.
Are you supplying all the cable I'll need to integrate my ipod? or just the aux?

Thanks in advance
Old 10-26-09, 11:22 AM
VaisTech
Club Lexus Vendor

Originally Posted by mysteryan
Do you guys have an adapter cable that can give universal inputs for audio and video that is compatible with the SL2Vi? Kind of like this one, but with video:
http://cablejive.com/universal-dock-converter
Universal AUX adapter for audio/video is the SL2VU unit, but you can't have it installed with SL2Vi. It's one or the other.

Sorry
Old 10-26-09, 11:25 AM
VaisTech
Club Lexus Vendor

Originally Posted by J Crew
1) my screen won't show artist and song title when playing?
2) i can't search by artist?
3) which model number do i need for my lexus and ipod?

thanks for the clarifications on these items.
1. Second line for song name display can be toggled to display song name, artist name or album name. You just press DISC RND to toggle in between them.

2. You can only search by playlist for this car. To search by artist you can switch to SIMPLE mode and control iPod from the iPod itself.

3. You need SL2i-UP, or you can get VML is you are planning on using flash drives, portable hard drives as well as iPod.
Old 10-26-09, 11:27 AM
VaisTech
Club Lexus Vendor

Originally Posted by baboya96
I have 2004 SC430. I'm told I'll need SLU product.
Can you confirm this will allow.... volume control at the steering wheel as well as main headunit. Charge ipod.

Then for all other control must be done at the ipod.
Are you supplying all the cable I'll need to integrate my ipod? or just the aux?

Thanks in advance
Unfortunately the only product compatible with '04 SC 430 is SLU. It will give you double AUX in, you will be able to control the volume, but all other control will have to be done through the iPod itself. To charge it you can get the cable from us, part number is IPODSLI52.

Thanks,
Old 10-26-09, 12:11 PM
silentbob
Driver

Hi, can we use this discount code towards the purchase of an update adapter? I purchased an sl2vi unit thru this group buy but apparently it needs version 4.50 firmware to work properly with my 09 IS 250. (Mine was loaded with 4.49)
Old 10-26-09, 01:17 PM
Bon
Advanced

Received 23 Likes on 17 Posts

The group buy is just good for the VML without hard drive or cable. If you upgrade the VML to include a hd cable or hd then you can't get the group buy discount (and it's was only $10 anyhow).
Old 10-26-09, 02:31 PM
VaisTech
Club Lexus Vendor

Originally Posted by silentbob
Hi, can we use this discount code towards the purchase of an update adapter? I purchased an sl2vi unit thru this group buy but apparently it needs version 4.50 firmware to work properly with my 09 IS 250. (Mine was loaded with 4.49)
I believe we have communicated via email, correct?
Old 10-26-09, 02:32 PM
VaisTech
Club Lexus Vendor

Originally Posted by Bon
The group buy is just good for the VML without hard drive or cable. If you upgrade the VML to include a hd cable or hd then you can't get the group buy discount (and it's was only $10 anyhow).
Give us a call, we'll take $10 off the VML with HDD cable.

Quick Reply: VAIS Technology Group Buy!!!