Club Lexus Vendor Marketplace The place to find group buys and great deals from ClubLexus' supporting vendors.

VAIS Technology Group Buy!!!

Search this Thread

Old 10-26-09, 03:42 PM
StanVanDam
Instructor

Received 206 Likes on 155 Posts

Any word back from the Canadian distributor? The group buy closing date is coming up..
Old 10-26-09, 04:31 PM
VaisTech
Club Lexus Vendor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by StanVanDam
Any word back from the Canadian distributor? The group buy closing date is coming up..
They said it's the best they can do. You are more then welcome to place an order from either one of us, whichever makes it more beneficial to you.
Old 10-27-09, 07:20 PM
mysteryan
Lead Lap

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by VaisTech
Universal AUX adapter for audio/video is the SL2VU unit, but you can't have it installed with SL2Vi. It's one or the other.

Sorry
Already have the SL2Vi. The SL2Vu doesn't have steering wheel controls. Would like the versatility of both. An adapter can be made for an ipod dock to accept universal audio inputs like the one I linked. Was wondering if you have a solution for video inputs in addition.
Old 10-28-09, 12:14 PM
VaisTech
Club Lexus Vendor

Originally Posted by mysteryan
Already have the SL2Vi. The SL2Vu doesn't have steering wheel controls. Would like the versatility of both. An adapter can be made for an ipod dock to accept universal audio inputs like the one I linked. Was wondering if you have a solution for video inputs in addition.
It would be a very good feature to have both iPod and universal video in, but unfortunately we don't have anything like this.
Old 11-01-09, 10:04 PM
lvmike
Driver School Candidate

Need help choosing...07 GS350 w/ML&NAV. Want ipod+video...and ideally someone to install it and do the video override if someone has suggestions for Vegas.

SL2Vi or 2Vu??

Ugh! Can't believe I missed the group buy again. Haven't lurked as much as I used to but I missed the last one by a day as well.

I'll jump in for the end of November one!
Old 11-02-09, 02:45 PM
VaisTech
Club Lexus Vendor

SL2Vu will play audio and video from any source you can connect via RCA. SL2Vi is designed for iPod specifically, so you get iPod integration with Video from the iPod. Since you have ML system, you need to get SL2Vi-P4.

Call our sales, they usually extend the sale by a couple of days.
Old 11-03-09, 02:52 AM
lear45
Driver School Candidate

Oh no! Hope they do extend it for a couple days!! I want one!
Old 11-03-09, 10:10 AM
VaisTech
Club Lexus Vendor

Originally Posted by lear45
Oh no! Hope they do extend it for a couple days!! I want one!
Give us a call.
Old 11-03-09, 10:39 AM
canatto
Driver

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Hi VAISTech,
My Lexus is a 2006 GS300 w/ NAV and ML. It's a Canadian version if that makes any difference. I'm wondering if you have a one product that has the combined capability/functionality of VML and SL2s that my car will work with to get the satellite radio and digital media hooked up? I don't have the needs for video playback from an ipod or alike, it's just the music/sound that I'm after. If such a product is not available yet, can I install both the VML and the SL2s and they will work together without issues? Is there an instruction about how to install them together? Thanks!
Old 11-03-09, 11:59 AM
lear45
Driver School Candidate

Smile

Originally Posted by VaisTech
Give us a call.
Just ordered the SL2Vi. Thanks!!
Old 11-05-09, 01:10 PM
VaisTech
Club Lexus Vendor

Originally Posted by canatto
Hi VAISTech,
My Lexus is a 2006 GS300 w/ NAV and ML. It's a Canadian version if that makes any difference. I'm wondering if you have a one product that has the combined capability/functionality of VML and SL2s that my car will work with to get the satellite radio and digital media hooked up? I don't have the needs for video playback from an ipod or alike, it's just the music/sound that I'm after. If such a product is not available yet, can I install both the VML and the SL2s and they will work together without issues? Is there an instruction about how to install them together? Thanks!
You can definitely install both SL2s with VML in the same car to gain features of both units. They work together just fine. You just daisy chain it on the back of the head unit.
Old 11-08-09, 06:50 PM
hfahmy
Instructor

Received 57 Likes on 52 Posts
Default iPhone 3G problem with SLI

Vaistech,

Just recieved and installed SLI in my 05 LS430. Any way I can control iPhone 3G with the SLI? I can listen, charge with the charging adapter but can NOT control.... Please help... I needed the second AUX port that's why I ordered the SLI....
Old 11-09-09, 10:29 AM
VaisTech
Club Lexus Vendor

Originally Posted by hfahmy
Vaistech,

Just recieved and installed SLI in my 05 LS430. Any way I can control iPhone 3G with the SLI? I can listen, charge with the charging adapter but can NOT control.... Please help... I needed the second AUX port that's why I ordered the SLI....
You should be able to control the iPhone with it. Please try to reboot the iPhone. And you can also try to remove the UPA5V adapter to see if it may cause the issue. If you continue having the problem please contact us via info@vaistech.com
Old 11-14-09, 09:36 AM
StanVanDam
Instructor

Received 206 Likes on 155 Posts

I ended up buying from the Canadian distributor and installed the unit myself last week. Is there any way in MD-Force3 mode to show Artist Name on the top line? The top line always shows the playlist name, and only the bottom line can be switched between Artist, Album, OR Track Title using the DISC RAND button.

Also, on page 20 of the SL2Vi manual (July 7, 2008), the text below the bottom right picture says "Song Title, Artist Name, or Album Name (See DISC SCAN function). Is this a typo? Page 21 doesn't say anything about DISC SCAN affecting the track text.
Old 11-16-09, 11:50 AM
VaisTech
Club Lexus Vendor

Originally Posted by StanVanDam
I ended up buying from the Canadian distributor and installed the unit myself last week. Is there any way in MD-Force3 mode to show Artist Name on the top line? The top line always shows the playlist name, and only the bottom line can be switched between Artist, Album, OR Track Title using the DISC RAND button.

Also, on page 20 of the SL2Vi manual (July 7, 2008), the text below the bottom right picture says "Song Title, Artist Name, or Album Name (See DISC SCAN function). Is this a typo? Page 21 doesn't say anything about DISC SCAN affecting the track text.
Thanks for your business!

Unfortunately top line of the display can only display the playlist information.

DISC RND button will toggle in between song title, album name and artist name in the second line of the display. First line stays the same - displaying the playlist info.

Quick Reply: VAIS Technology Group Buy!!!