Club Lexus Vendor Marketplace The place to find group buys and great deals from ClubLexus' supporting vendors.

ISS Performance EXCLUSIVE dealer for Concave-1

Search this Thread

Old 10-30-09, 02:42 PM
Fitment Factory
Lexus Champion

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default ISS Performance EXCLUSIVE dealer for Concave-1

ISS Performance just became an EXCLUSIVE dealer for Concave-1

Pricing starts at $3500 for 20" with step lips

Old 10-30-09, 03:23 PM
Fitment Factory
Lexus Champion

Has anyone noticed they have step lips... SO HOT!
Old 11-01-09, 09:11 PM
reality101
Driver School Candidate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

so basically this is a copy of the adv.1 wheels down to the name

concave-1

adv.1

wow its like follow the leader in miami?

360 releases photos
concave forged aka wheels boutique releases the actual thing
adv.1 launches their wheels
forged dst releases their pics
concave-1 releases their pics

only thing i see in common here is they were all created or based off of Jordan's renderings

awesome
Old 11-02-09, 06:47 AM
Fitment Factory
Lexus Champion

Yeah basically. There is another company in Miami that came up with more or less the same designs and just dropped the price drastically. We were not going to release the concave stuff just because it doesn't fit our product line. So in order to be able to get our customers concave wheels we decided to become a distributor for this product. The guy that owned this company is a serious guy and is getting the wheels from COR. I personaly trust the guys from cor and don't trust any of the other wheels companies doing that Concave wheels. They all seem to have very bad track records and we don't stand next to products that we know will have problem in the future. From Jordan taking deposits and destroying 360 to all the other names just having suck a bad track record that I don't want to be within a mile from them.

The only Company I will help and distribute their product is 360 forged. Alain has done a great job trying to fix all the issues caused by the previous owners and he is the TRUE owner of the concave designs. If you look Closely they have the deepest concave and the most amount of R&D into releasing something new when it comes to Concave.

Reality 101 thank you for bringing this up as many people are curious to why there are so many new concave styles coming out. There is also a lot more but we try not to get involved.

This is also why ISS Forged does not make any Concave design. In our research they are an inefficient use of aluminum that add a lot of unnecessary weight to the wheel. We did find a trusted supplier though, to be able to get our customers what they want.

Thanks

Janoy

Last edited by Fitment Factory; 11-02-09 at 07:18 AM.
Old 11-02-09, 08:14 AM
extra10
Rookie

They look cool and all but I have a feeling that Jordan douche probably owed so many companies money that he could not make those designs when he was at 360 and actually sell them so he had to make a want to be sophisticated name.... The same thing that happens to every tool bag that raises from the ground so fast and dies off in 6months is what will happen to that guy.

I really like the 360 picture going around of a 5spoke and after all the rumors I believe 360 has come back together and shown what real Concave is
Old 11-02-09, 12:04 PM
Fitment Factory
Lexus Champion

Originally Posted by extra10
They look cool and all but I have a feeling that Jordan douche probably owed so many companies money that he could not make those designs when he was at 360 and actually sell them so he had to make a want to be sophisticated name.... The same thing that happens to every tool bag that raises from the ground so fast and dies off in 6months is what will happen to that guy.

I really like the 360 picture going around of a 5spoke and after all the rumors I believe 360 has come back together and shown what real Concave is
I try to stay out of this DRAMA and if we can move on I think that reality101 person got their answer.
Old 11-02-09, 12:27 PM
reality101
Driver School Candidate

This was in no way at ISS Forged. I just find it funny that after Jordan released these photos for 360 all of a sudden all these wheel lines are popping up.

Then, to top it of, Cor is now using his renderings for this concave-1...anyways just rambling its just funny to me.

I agree with the Alain statement. Apparently it took Jordans mistakes to show Miami how a wheel company should be run. Hopefully (by the looks of it He has) Jordan learned as well and Miami can change the image it has right now.
Old 11-02-09, 12:32 PM
Fitment Factory
Lexus Champion

I hope so dude I know it is a little hard for all Miami Based companies. Anyways I think for $3500 these wheels are a steal so I jumped all over this distribution opportunity.
Old 11-02-09, 12:56 PM
mdgrwl
Lexus Champion

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by ISSForged
Yeah basically. There is another company in Miami that came up with more or less the same designs and just dropped the price drastically. We were not going to release the concave stuff just because it doesn't fit our product line. So in order to be able to get our customers concave wheels we decided to become a distributor for this product. The guy that owned this company is a serious guy and is getting the wheels from COR. I personaly trust the guys from cor and don't trust any of the other wheels companies doing that Concave wheels. They all seem to have very bad track records and we don't stand next to products that we know will have problem in the future. From Jordan taking deposits and destroying 360 to all the other names just having suck a bad track record that I don't want to be within a mile from them.

The only Company I will help and distribute their product is 360 forged. Alain has done a great job trying to fix all the issues caused by the previous owners and he is the TRUE owner of the concave designs. If you look Closely they have the deepest concave and the most amount of R&D into releasing something new when it comes to Concave.

Reality 101 thank you for bringing this up as many people are curious to why there are so many new concave styles coming out. There is also a lot more but we try not to get involved.

This is also why ISS Forged does not make any Concave design. In our research they are an inefficient use of aluminum that add a lot of unnecessary weight to the wheel. We did find a trusted supplier though, to be able to get our customers what they want.

Thanks

Janoy
Amen brotha! Janoy you da man, listen to this guy folks! Got my 360 Forged Mesh 8 wheels thru him and it was nothing short of an excellent experience!

Last edited by mdgrwl; 11-02-09 at 01:00 PM.