Club Lexus Vendor Marketplace The place to find group buys and great deals from ClubLexus' supporting vendors.

After Christmas Inventory Reduction Sale from ProperAutoCare.com

Search this Thread

Old 12-25-09, 10:04 AM
Angelo
Lexus Test Driver

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default After Christmas Inventory Reduction Sale from ProperAutoCare.com

From now through January 3rd, 2010 we are having our After Christmas Inventory Reduction Sale on in-stock items. Inventory is coming up and we don't want to count it, so we are giving you this great offer.

With this special offer you can get 15% OFF your order. You must use coupon code DAYAFTER to receive the 15% discount. This coupon is not available on polishers or polisher pad kits. There is no minimum purchase to take advantage of this offer.

For orders of $49.00 or more you automatically get FREE UPS Ground, or FREE USPS Priority Mail shipping to locations in the continental 48 United States. Oversized or multiple boxed orders may require additional shipping. Past orders do not qualify, nor do orders to Alaska or Hawaii. Extractors also do not qualify for free shipping.

THAT'S NOT ALL! Here's an extra bonus!

If your order is $69.00 or more we will include in your order a $10.00 Cash Coupon to use on your next online order of $30.00 or more when placed by January 31, 2010 at ProperAutoCare.com.

Need it faster? Choose 3 Day Select for $20.00, or 2nd Day Air for only $30.00. Oversized and heavy packages may incur additional shipping costs. Please note that due to FAA regulations, we are unable to ship aerosols or corrosives via air. Special orders such as car covers, floor mats, cargo liners, etc. can only be shipped by ground. International shipping rates still apply on all orders. Click for more details.

Also, checkout our already discounted kits, with savings up to 35% off. These make great Holiday gifts. Don't know what to give them?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ProperAutoCare.com Gift Certificates make a great gift! They are available in $10, $25, $50, $100, $200, and $300.

Want advance notice of these promotions? Follow us on Facebook and Twitter and receive special offers not advertised anywhere else, inventory updates, simple detailing tips from professional detailers, and other information you'll want.

Also, signup for our RSS Deals feed to receive other unique offers. We update this feed frequently and only advertise it through the RSS Deals feed.

Tracking Your UPS Packages from ProperAutoCare.com

You can now track your orders from our UPS Tracking Page at ProperAutoCare.com. You can track your package using either your CMA Order Number or your UPS Tracking Number.

Check out our Hot Deals section for ongoing specials on overstock, closeout, and returned items.

Last edited by Angelo; 12-26-09 at 02:26 PM.
Old 12-25-09, 01:50 PM
Temptation
Pole Position

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Great deals......I guess I should have waited for this special deal. Just placed my orders yesterday for over $60. Oh well !!
Old 12-28-09, 05:33 AM
Angelo
Lexus Test Driver

Remember this sale is still on folks......
Old 12-31-09, 05:10 PM
Angelo
Lexus Test Driver

Remember this great sale ends soon.
Old 01-01-10, 12:30 PM
DoubleURX
Driver School Candidate

Just made my order for the P21s Spring clean up kit and a fender brush added along to my order as well.
Old 01-03-10, 09:36 AM
Angelo
Lexus Test Driver

Thank you Double! remember everyone today is the last day to save, so don't forget
Old 01-04-10, 04:44 PM
Angelo
Lexus Test Driver

Let you know a little secret everyone, it's still on! So take advantage of this great deal..............Angelo..........
Old 01-05-10, 05:06 PM
Angelo
Lexus Test Driver

We like to Thank everyone and we are looking forward for 2010 to be even better!
Old 01-12-10, 08:18 AM
DoubleURX
Driver School Candidate

Just received my car care products and just made another order for the master detailer wash and bucket kit using the 10.00 certificate you guys sent with my first order. Now i just need to wait til' spring before i could use all of the detail products i have stocked up. Thanks again Angelo!