Club Lexus Vendor Marketplace The place to find group buys and great deals from ClubLexus' supporting vendors.

Collinite Products Comes To ProperAutoCare.com

Search this Thread

Old 02-10-10, 06:19 AM
Angelo
Lexus Test Driver

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Collinite Products Comes To ProperAutoCare.com

With the winter blues starting to take control of everything. Classic Motoring has found a solution to help fight them off. We are proud to announce addition of Collinite products to our line up that we all know about from our friends at Collinite Corporation. With this addition we added a contest for everyone to join in. It’s very simple to sign up for ( 3 winners for Collinite Boat products and 3 winners for Collinite Auto Care Products ) with a chance’s to win a prize from ProperAutoCare and Collinite.

All you have to do is post on this thread ( not a member? Join Here ) on what you know about any of the Collinite Products it's just that simple. The contest start’s today the 9th of February 2010 and ends on the 16th of February 2010. Also offering free shipping with orders, of our fine line of products at ProperAutoCare over $39.00 dollars or more. We also have Collinite at 15% off to sweeten the sale.

So what are you waiting for folks, Hot contest and Hot deals from your friends at ProperAutoCare.

Here are the Collinite Boat Care Prize's :

1st Place :
Comes with one each of Microfiber Applicator Pad, Power Scubber Pad, 4" Yellow Foam Wax Applicator, Two Perfect Shine Buffing Cloths and three Multi-task Microfiber Detailing Cloths.

2nd Place :
Comes with one each 4" Yellow Foam Wax Applicator, Power Scrubber Applicator Pad, two each Multi-task Microfiber Detailing Cloths.

3nd Place :
Comes with one each Microfiber Applicator Pad and two Perfect Shine Buffing Cloths.

Here are the Collinite Car Care Prize's :

1st Place :
Comes with one each 4" Yellow Yellow Foam Applicator, Microfiber Applicator Pad, two each Power Scrubber Applicator Pad and two each Perfect Shine Buffing Cloths.

2nd Place :
Comes with one each Microfiber Applicator Pad, 4" Yellow Foam Applicator, two each Microfiber Detailing Cloths and two Perfect Shine Buffing Cloths.

3nd Place :
Comes with one each 4" Foam Wax Applicator and two Perfect Shine Buffing Cloths
Old 02-11-10, 04:45 PM
Angelo
Lexus Test Driver

Don't miss out everyone, yes I know it's freaking snowing but at a great price and free shipping over $39 bucks in products you can't beat it period!
Old 02-12-10, 06:12 PM
jz4203
Rookie

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I've been using Collinite 476s for the last five years on my four cars. Lasts pretty much the entire New Hampshire winters. Apply in Oct/Nov and next waxing isn't usually until April. Very easy to put on and buff off. Some say it dulls the shine compared to other boutique waxes, but I couldn't see any difference and I'm still getting compliments on the shine in February. When I get the cars washed in winter, I do the wash only / no wax and it still beads up and looks great. Highly recommended.
Old 02-13-10, 03:21 PM
Angelo
Lexus Test Driver

One think for sure, put 2 coats of Blackfire Wet Daimond All Surface Paint Protection and top it with Collinite you will have one heck of protection and awesome shine.
Old 02-15-10, 05:08 PM
Angelo
Lexus Test Driver

Remember everyone this sale will be ending very soon, so get your Collinite!
Old 02-18-10, 01:58 PM
mdgrwl
Lexus Champion

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Wow, supprised not more people have entered... What I do know is there was a wax test contest conducted in the UK with multiple cars (same exact car) line up with 7-8 'beauty waxes' applied to them. The judges were just random people off the street... the one most saw as the "best" was Collinite Marque D'elegance!

I'm trying to find the link, believe I read it at www.autopia.org/

Anway, top of the line stuff at a non 'beauty wax' price
Old 02-18-10, 04:06 PM
Angelo
Lexus Test Driver

Great product few know about, still on sale and order's over 39 bucks get that free shipping in the lower 48!
Old 02-19-10, 03:02 AM
Jetfire
Royale with cheese

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by mdgrwl
Wow, supprised not more people have entered... What I do know is there was a wax test contest conducted in the UK with multiple cars (same exact car) line up with 7-8 'beauty waxes' applied to them. The judges were just random people off the street... the one most saw as the "best" was Collinite Marque D'elegance!

I'm trying to find the link, believe I read it at www.autopia.org/

Anway, top of the line stuff at a non 'beauty wax' price
that's actually pretty cool to know. waiting for the link

i missed the contest, but i just want to add...i've used 476s as a winter wax and i like it a lot. i did the wipe on wipe off method because people say its like concrete to remove after it dries. i wanna try the 845 next time.
Old 02-19-10, 03:23 AM
tromly
Pole Position

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

I use Zaino products, but I'm glad I discovered this thread, will have to give your products a try !
Old 02-19-10, 05:01 AM
Angelo
Lexus Test Driver

Thanks everyone, for your information it's still on sale ( Collinite ) and free shipping if your order is over 39 bucks! You can't pass up a offer like that.
Old 02-22-10, 04:46 AM
Angelo
Lexus Test Driver

One more day folks on the Collinite products, don't forget till it's to late!
Old 02-22-10, 04:04 PM
Angelo
Lexus Test Driver

Ending soon folks!