Club Lexus Vendor Marketplace The place to find group buys and great deals from ClubLexus' supporting vendors.

Clazzio Seat Covers for 1998 - 2005 GS, *1992 - 2000 SC Coming Soon*

Search this Thread

Old 04-04-10, 02:29 PM
RMSJeff
Former Sponsor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

All PMs replied to ~ Color samples coming tomorrow. More info to come.
Old 04-04-10, 03:45 PM
j stuff
Lexus Champion

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

These are awesome, I almost wished my seats were bad enough to get replacements! But they are still in good condition. Will keep this in mind
Old 04-04-10, 11:43 PM
GS4_Fiend
Lexus Test Driver

Received 111 Likes on 85 Posts

Waiting for tomorrow Jeff... Hit me up with the color samples on beige and ivory. Better yet, send me some pics of them on the seats.

Thanks
Old 04-05-10, 08:02 PM
RMSJeff
Former Sponsor

I will be uploading the color comparison pictures tomorrow (Ivory and Beige) on top of the beige GS interior for reference.
Old 04-08-10, 07:42 AM
ted920
Lexus Champion

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

Nothing going on her e for a few days.

Anyone have an update?

I was waiting for pics and color swatches.

Ted
Old 04-08-10, 08:52 AM
beez43
Pole Position

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

do you guys have anything for the ls430?
Old 04-08-10, 09:47 AM
p_r_i_m_o
Driver

Originally Posted by ted920

Anyone have an update?

Ted
Im with you. Waiting on the 2 tone
Old 04-10-10, 08:14 AM
RMSJeff
Former Sponsor

Hi Guys,

Sorry for the delays. This week has been hectic (late arrival of the covers themselves, half stock arriving at a time, etc). We will be installing a set this afternoon. I will have step by step pictures and a video taken tonight. These will be up tomorrow (Sunday).

Originally Posted by ted920

Anyone have an update?

Ted
I have the color samples prepared and will ship on Monday. I will lay them against the Black GS Factory Seats, and the Beige Seats. After a comparison with GS4_Fiend yesterday, the factory seat is between the Ivory and Beige material. In Japan, the Ivory is the recommended match since it flows better with the upscale interior. The Beige is geared toward the Toyota interior (brown tint), but it's definitely a personal preference in this case, IMO.

Originally Posted by beez43
do you guys have anything for the ls430?
We have received some interest, but nothing strong enough to consider pursuing the 01-06MY LS at the moment. The minimum order required to start a new cover is 20 units.

We are currently concentrating on the mainstream vehicles (2GS, 1SC, 2RX). However, we will be considering other vehicles once our original target market groups are complete. If you'd like to get the 01-06MY LS in motion, I'll send over a PM on how we can start

Originally Posted by p_r_i_m_o
Im with you. Waiting on the 2 tone
I will be adding the custom configuration options after our installation tonight.
Old 04-14-10, 08:52 AM
RMSJeff
Former Sponsor

Here are the photos for the installation we did on Saturday on Milky's 2001 GS 430.

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?ai...3228366&ref=mf

We started a bit late (about 6:30-7:00pm), so I was not able to take additional photos after everything was done (stock flash doesn't cut it). We will be meeting up in a few weeks for additional photos after the wrinkles settle.
Old 04-19-10, 08:18 PM
RMSJeff
Former Sponsor

Installation Manuals now up for GS and SC:

GS: http://www.resetmotorsportsllc.com/P...s_GS_98_05.pdf

SC: http://www.resetmotorsportsllc.com/P...s_SC_92_00.pdf

Also, custom 2-tone option will be live at month's end~ more details to come.
Old 04-20-10, 04:00 PM
brio_ls
Rookie

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by RMSJeff
We have received some interest, but nothing strong enough to consider pursuing the 01-06MY LS at the moment. The minimum order required to start a new cover is 20 units.

We are currently concentrating on the mainstream vehicles (2GS, 1SC, 2RX). However, we will be considering other vehicles once our original target market groups are complete. If you'd like to get the 01-06MY LS in motion, I'll send over a PM on how we can start
I would love to see a leather kit for LS430, which will cover armrests on doors, center console sides and glovebox just like on the pics below. BTW, that was an option for UL na CL models, but looks like it's very rare... Thx

Old 04-26-10, 10:47 AM
RMSJeff
Former Sponsor

At this time, there is nothing available for the LS430 (01-06). We are investing if there is interest in pushing forward with that project, but not until the end of 2010.

Ted, the samples are ready and will ship out today.

Anyone else interested in color/material samples? Please PM me your address. I will have free shipments for the color/fabric samples til the end of May. After that, I will be charging for shipping on those (about $4.).

The color samples include 4 large cuts of the outer material "bio-PVC" in Black, Gray, Beige and Ivory. In addition, 4 smaller cuts of the center perforated leather material in Black, Gray, Beige and Ivory. The amount of leather available here was very limited, so the cuts are a bit off in size (very little available in Gray). The back side of the material will also have some memory-foam like padding (not added to this material).
Old 04-26-10, 11:55 AM
GS Trilogy
Driver

Jeff, anything for 1gen GS? I know that most of the 1gen GS seats out there are pretty much gone due to the age. Please let me know if the covers are going to be avaliable.
Old 04-27-10, 09:22 AM
RMSJeff
Former Sponsor

Originally Posted by DGS350
Jeff, anything for 1gen GS? I know that most of the 1gen GS seats out there are pretty much gone due to the age. Please let me know if the covers are going to be avaliable.
We might be able to start that project soon. I will send you a PM tomorrow after I confirm with the manufacturer. A few of the covers are available (JDM-spec), so they said the minimum order is lower if they get those in and do a test fitment and adjustment to US-spec.
Old 04-27-10, 09:51 AM
vwynn
Lexus Fanatic

Received 53 Likes on 36 Posts

would be awesome if we could buy the pieces we need n not the whole kit if you know what i mean :] *hint hint*

Quick Reply: Clazzio Seat Covers for 1998 - 2005 GS, *1992 - 2000 SC Coming Soon*