Club Lexus Vendor Marketplace The place to find group buys and great deals from ClubLexus' supporting vendors.

Can anyone ship 402015 Trans-X AT slip-stop & leak fix to UAE?

Search this Thread

Old 05-21-10, 03:47 AM
qewani1
Lead Lap

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Can anyone ship 402015 Trans-X AT slip-stop & leak fix to UAE?

Hi

Am intrested in buying 402015 Trans-X Slip-Stop Leak-Fix - 15 Fl Oz.

Am from United Arab Emirates. I had searched alot over google for the product but with no luck...since most of sites don't ship to my country, what if i pay for you so you could ship the item to me? How much will you charge me for the product + shipping.

Please reply back to me.

I heard its available in AutoZone in US
Old 05-21-10, 06:31 AM
UpstateLex
Lexus Test Driver

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Note to Club Lexus Members
The forum you're viewing, the Club Lexus Vendor Marketplace is for our Supporting Vendors to make product announcements and let us know about special deals and group buys. Only ClubLexus vendors and moderators are allowed to initiate posts in this forum, but CL members can posts follow-up replies to the posts for more details on the announcements and products. Please be respectful of our supporting vendor offers.

Any other posts will be removed from the forum or locked. This is not the appropriate forum to use for messages to vendors or to start posts for vendor feedback. If you are a vendor and would like to become a Club Lexus sponsor, please email Internet Brands at auto.advertiser@internetbrands.com for details on supporting our community. Do not create posts in this forum (or any advertising or solicitation) until you are an approved vendor.