Club Lexus Vendor Marketplace The place to find group buys and great deals from ClubLexus' supporting vendors.

Early morning San Francisco shoot - 2 x LC818

Search this Thread

Old 05-26-10, 07:41 AM
Pyramid
Driver

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I'm new to the forum. I registered because my buddy from e90 forum told me I can see the wheels here on Lexus IS. I never plan in modding my IS, but I'm tempted now, especially after seeing these LC818 on a Lexus IS.

Are these wheels special order and what colors and size are available?

Oh yea, both cars are absolutely gorgeous, I especially like the white IS. And the background is even more stunning. I miss SF.
Old 05-26-10, 08:11 AM
A1Lexis
Lexus Test Driver

Great pics of both cars Zoeb. The wheels look great The SGM (Sonny's) is dropped on H&R's.
Old 05-26-10, 08:51 AM
lexy250
Lead Lap

Originally Posted by Pyramid
I'm new to the forum. I registered because my buddy from e90 forum told me I can see the wheels here on Lexus IS. I never plan in modding my IS, but I'm tempted now, especially after seeing these LC818 on a Lexus IS.

Oh yea, both cars are absolutely gorgeous, I especially like the white IS. And the background is even more stunning. I miss SF.
https://www.clublexus.com/forums/clu...-in-stock.html
Old 05-26-10, 10:47 AM
WheelDude.com
Former Sponsor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Damaster32
heres a quick one of mine

looking good!

can't wait to see the full shoot

Wheels are not special order, link to the item page is on the first post or you can click here:
https://www.clublexus.com/forums/clu...-in-stock.html

Specs are listed in that thread also

Zoeb
Old 05-26-10, 12:20 PM
Pyramid
Driver

Thank you for the info. Zoeb and Lexy250.

Can you give me more info with the white IS wheel setup? The tires are super wide and aggressive looking.

I can't tell from the pic, but the rear wheels look like its sticking out more than the SGM rear wheels, and the tires has a curve, not a square look on the sidewall. I like to have same wheel setup as the white IS.

Will my car look similar to the white car once I put the same wheels on? Sorry, I'm new to these aftermarket stuff. I have a 2007 IS250 (SGM color) stock.

Old 05-26-10, 01:24 PM
WheelDude.com
Former Sponsor

Thank you for the info. Zoeb and Lexy250.

Can you give me more info with the white IS wheel setup? The tires are super wide and aggressive looking.

I can't tell from the pic, but the rear wheels look like its sticking out more than the SGM rear wheels, and the tires has a curve, not a square look on the sidewall. I like to have same wheel setup as the white IS.

Will my car look similar to the white car once I put the same wheels on? Sorry, I'm new to these aftermarket stuff. I have a 2007 IS250 (SGM color) stock.

The white car is running spacers and narrower tires than the grey car

The white car is running 265.30.19 in the rear and is also running the FK452's which tend to run a little narrower than the Nexens that are on the grey car.

If you just get the wheels without spacers and 275's in the rear, the setup will look more like the grey car.

Zoeb
Old 05-26-10, 05:21 PM
Pyramid
Driver

Originally Posted by WheelDude.com
The white car is running spacers and narrower tires than the grey car

The white car is running 265.30.19 in the rear and is also running the FK452's which tend to run a little narrower than the Nexens that are on the grey car.

If you just get the wheels without spacers and 275's in the rear, the setup will look more like the grey car.

Zoeb
Ok. The white car looks like you guys did a lot of custom work. As much as I like the white car, I'll connect with you later this week or the following about the wheels on the SGM instead. Both are really beautiful looking IS.

Do they come with wheel locks? I live in San Diego, at military base. And the guys here said, your Lexus cars look STEALTH and BEASTIE, WE LOVE IT WHEELDUDE!!
Old 05-27-10, 10:51 AM
WheelDude.com
Former Sponsor

Ok. The white car looks like you guys did a lot of custom work. As much as I like the white car, I'll connect with you later this week or the following about the wheels on the SGM instead. Both are really beautiful looking IS.

Do they come with wheel locks? I live in San Diego, at military base. And the guys here said, your Lexus cars look STEALTH and BEASTIE, WE LOVE IT WHEELDUDE!!
Sounds good

They don't come with wheel locks, but we do sell them

Zoeb
Old 10-11-10, 10:42 AM
MiiK350
Lexus Test Driver

The SGM is running 275 in the rear right?
Old 10-11-10, 10:43 AM
WheelDude.com
Former Sponsor

Originally Posted by MiiK350
The SGM is running 275 in the rear right?
yup, sure is
Old 10-19-10, 04:14 PM
SupraGT3
Driver School Candidate

I really like these wheels, but want to see what they look like on a GS before purchasing them. Can I expect the same fit and finish as the IS wheels?
Old 10-19-10, 04:46 PM
WheelDude.com
Former Sponsor

Originally Posted by SupraGT3
I really like these wheels, but want to see what they look like on a GS before purchasing them. Can I expect the same fit and finish as the IS wheels?
Yes, the fitment is the same so the wheels are the same ones we'd sell to an IS as well