Club Lexus Vendor Marketplace The place to find group buys and great deals from ClubLexus' supporting vendors.

LexTuners.com - F-Sport Promotion Up to $300 off!

Search this Thread

Old 09-07-10, 05:39 PM
LexTuners
Former Sponsor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default LexTuners.com - F-Sport Promotion Up to $300 off!

Place order like you would normally do using "clublexus" code. Once order has been place a LexTuners team member will review it and adjust the price (before processing) according to the total amount before tax. Fax coupon to 1(510)492-5685 or email to sales@lextuners.com with your order number. ***Under Dealership Name please input (Magnussen Lexus Of Fremont)*** Click coupon image to download coupon.

For any questions please call or email. 1-888-874-4904 sales@lextuners.com Mon-Fri 9am-5:30pm PST

Last edited by LexTuners; 09-08-10 at 02:29 PM. Reason: Best Price Guarantee
Old 09-07-10, 07:47 PM
iceache925
Intermediate

Received 159 Likes on 71 Posts

Close... but already placed my order with Sewell. Plus, CA tax ruins it for me. Sewell FTW. But thanks for your help. I still give mad props to your dealership! I'll be back for all future needs.
Old 09-07-10, 10:14 PM
ohiois350
Pole Position

Received 56 Likes on 44 Posts

are you price match with Sewell? look like your price higher than sewell? the only F-sport pedal that I see is updated one? for the good price, are they the new one after recall? because I have the updated recall accelerator pedal, is it the new one? thanks
Old 09-08-10, 11:16 AM
LexTuners
Former Sponsor

Originally Posted by ohiois350
are you price match with Sewell? look like your price higher than sewell? the only F-sport pedal that I see is updated one? for the good price, are they the new one after recall? because I have the updated recall accelerator pedal, is it the new one? thanks
We do offer a Best Price Guarantee. Click on the banner for more info.

As for the Sport Pedals yes that’s the new updated accelerator pedal.
Old 09-14-10, 09:45 AM
Micaiah

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by ohiois350
are you price match with Sewell? look like your price higher than sewell?
I'm going to have to chime in here. I know this question isn't directed at me but I do have to post about MY experience.

I bought my car from Magnussen Lexus in Fremont and my sales guy Shane had mentioned LexTuners as a place I might want to check out should I ever need to add some F sport goodies to it later down the line.

Coming to CL I've gotten a bit of the bug and felt I probably should consider upgrading a few things.

This F Sport promotion got me excited, and upon everyone's mentioning of Sewell, I went to look at the Club Lexus pricing as well as the promotional price.

But due to unfortunate circumstances, I cannot shop via internet.

I called LexTuners, and spoke to Gabriel who was more than happy to match the CL pricing that Sewell offered. He understood why I couldn't shop online and was very patient with me throughout all of my inquiries and questions regarding what was right for me. I felt that he was very honest with me, he knew his stuff, ESPECIALLY F sport, wasn't trying to sell me something I didn't need and never gave me the impression that my asking so much annoyed him. (That's a plus when someone as clueless as I am gets started!)

I spoke to him on a Thursday, my part came in Friday, and I was there at his shop on Saturday to get everything installed. Greg was my service advisor and he too was patient with me because I am one of those super picky customers that everyone would hate. We are talking about front and rear sways, an F sport shift **** and some F sport mats.

Talk about fast and efficient service!!

While everyone is still waiting for their order to come in the mail, mine is already on the car.

No having to worry about shipping damage, shipping of the wrong item, missing parts or even the wait.

Yes, this may seem like a shill for LexTuners and Magnussen Lexus but I won't vouch for a place OR someone such as Gabe if I didn't have such fantastic service and prices.

Put it this way: I have to drive past a local Lexus dealer that's 15 mins from me to get to Magnussen. It's over an hour drive for me one way but because of these people and their service it's well worth the time and gas.

Thanks to you, Gabriel for making THIS customer happy!!

I also want to thank the entire staff of Magnussen for the pleasant experiences I have each and every single time I come into your dealership.

Micaiah.
Old 09-14-10, 06:00 PM
iceache925
Intermediate

They have good service, but the price match wasn't the same because of CA tax. I know this isn't their fault though, it's the state tax. I'm glad you had a good experience with them and your order process.
Old 09-14-10, 11:19 PM
Micaiah

But it's worth it because of a few reasons:

1. You are supporting a local business
2. It's quicker, waaay quicker than having to wait for shipment.
3. He's RIGHT there to answer any questions or doubts about what is right for you. PERSONAL SERVICE!
4. There is no worry about getting the wrong part or missing parts.
5. No having to ship back anything if it does happen to be incorrect.
6. No worries about anyone stealing it off of your porch!

Of course I had mine installed there....From order to install it was only two days!! TWO DAYS!!
Old 09-15-10, 01:59 PM
Aegee14
Rookie

Originally Posted by iceache925
They have good service, but the price match wasn't the same because of CA tax. I know this isn't their fault though, it's the state tax. I'm glad you had a good experience with them and your order process.
But if you buy from Sewell, you'll be paying that tax through shipping costs.
Old 09-15-10, 05:16 PM
lowKut
NELOC Moderator

Received 10 Likes on 10 Posts

By chance do you have a strut bar for an 02 GS 300 that will fit over the engine cover?
Old 09-15-10, 10:00 PM
Deros
Driver

Originally Posted by Aegee14
I agree! Even if my local dealer would price match, local taxes would be higher than shipping cost.
Old 09-16-10, 09:22 AM
LexTuners
Former Sponsor

Originally Posted by lowKut
By chance do you have a strut bar for an 02 GS 300 that will fit over the engine cover?
We currently only have items for 06-UP models, we will be adding more models and years later on.
Old 09-24-10, 11:59 AM
Micaiah

What is your opinion on a over cover brace? Do they help much?
Old 09-24-10, 12:12 PM
LexTuners
Former Sponsor

Originally Posted by Micaiah
What is your opinion on a over cover brace? Do they help much?
Check PM ...
Old 09-24-10, 02:02 PM
iceache925
Intermediate

Originally Posted by Aegee14
Ummm... Not sure where you got that from... F-Sport Exhaust total was $857.30 plus $53.80 for shipping total is $911.10.

If I bought it from Lextuner it would be $857.30 plus the tax of what 9.50%? That would be about $81.44 in tax bringing the total to $938.74. So, in the end Sewell was cheaper.
Old 09-24-10, 05:24 PM
Deros
Driver

Originally Posted by iceache925
Ummm... Not sure where you got that from... F-Sport Exhaust total was $857.30 plus $53.80 for shipping total is $911.10.

If I bought it from Lextuner it would be $857.30 plus the tax of what 9.50%? That would be about $81.44 in tax bringing the total to $938.74. So, in the end Sewell was cheaper.
9.50%!!! It was 8.25% when I left in 2006. How can CA be bankrupt with such high tax rate.

Quick Reply: LexTuners.com - F-Sport Promotion Up to $300 off!