Club Lexus Vendor Marketplace The place to find group buys and great deals from ClubLexus' supporting vendors.

OS Giken TCD for the Lexus IS-F

Search this Thread

Old 02-22-11, 07:14 AM
JE
Former Sponsor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default OS Giken TCD for the Lexus IS-F

What's up guys? OS Giken’s latest technology for the Lexus IS-F in Limited Slip Differentials has finally made it over to the States. The TCD (Traction Control Differential) is meant specifically for the IS-F because it works seamlessly along side Lexus's OEM electronic traction control rear end. There is NO need to modify or disable any of the stock control functions for everything to run properly. The TCD was designed with luxury in mind, unlike many other LSDs out on the market. It is proven to provide a quieter, smoother locking rear without sacrificing lap times. At OSG in Japan they have been repetitively testing the Superlock LSDs vs. TCDs in real world and track environments. The TCDs have not only proven to be more realistic for daily driving, but actually resulted in faster lap times in track situations. The main benefits in this new technology are the precision machined holes that run through the disk and side gears. When the disks are placed into the casing properly the holes all line up perfectly. This allows for maximum oil flow in the unit, making it work almost like a self circulating oil pump.

We stock all OS Giken products for any Toyota/Lexus (SC300, IS250, IS300, IS350, etc) application on the market. From clutch packages to differentials we are the one stop shop for all your drivetrain needs.

PM me for speical Club Lexus pricing!

Last edited by JE; 02-22-11 at 08:54 AM.
Old 02-23-11, 09:18 AM
JE
Former Sponsor

Proven results from a community member.

Originally Posted by trackdood
well guys the Diff has some track time. And its amazing. The preloads are set just perfect for the on and off of the locking of the diff. IT works great with the traction control on just as much when its off. Unfortunately a rock decided to make its home in my axle boot and spun it almost dry that I had just a few laps on the Diff. But coming out of the hairpins with the right power and suspension setup the diff IS AMAZING. The hookup and control is there. But with too much power out of the turn will result in oversteer. at this moment i am trying to fix that with suspension since the car has zero understeer. I will keep posting up pics and info on the results. I have a suspension setup that should be in late may that will help tremendously. the current setup is great for DD and some spirited driving and some track time. With the car going under some major retuning I should have some great data for everyone that is following this LSD thread..
Old 02-24-11, 01:47 PM
JE
Former Sponsor

All PM's have been responded to. Be one of the first in the US to use OS Giken's latest technology. They are a perfect combination for daily use and spirited track driving. PM for a quote.
Old 03-05-11, 10:31 AM
JE
Former Sponsor

All PMs responded to. Another diff sold to a customer in Lithuania. We have the best pricing around so feel free to ask for an estimate.
Old 03-08-11, 11:33 AM
JE
Former Sponsor

All PMs responded to. Your IS-F wants to corner faster and smoother, Buy Buy Buy!!!
Old 03-23-11, 01:38 PM
JE
Former Sponsor

OS Giken had been in the game since 1975 and knows what your car needs. Don't let this awesome deal pass you by.
Old 05-27-11, 02:04 PM
JE
Former Sponsor

These differentials are becoming more and more popular in the US for all year IS-Fs. Upgrade your drivetrain today and enhance your F's driving experience.
Old 06-09-11, 01:02 PM
JE
Former Sponsor

All []D []v[]s responded to. Call and request your custom drivetrain today. Feel free to inquiry about any questions or concerns.
Old 11-22-11, 01:24 AM
zazzn
Instructor

Received 10 Likes on 9 Posts

Hello,

Where can I find pricing on this LSD? I'm thinking of buying an IS-F , but want to know the price of the LSD.