Club Lexus Vendor Marketplace The place to find group buys and great deals from ClubLexus' supporting vendors.

LexTuners.com - Strasse Forged Group Buy!

Search this Thread

Old 07-07-11, 12:31 PM
Sffd103
Fire Slayer

Received 10 Likes on 10 Posts

I LOVE mine!!!!! Vouch for a great quality wheel and awesome customer service!
Attached Thumbnails LexTuners.com - Strasse Forged Group Buy!-bos-rear-upper-pic.jpg   LexTuners.com - Strasse Forged Group Buy!-bos-geniveve-chanelle-2.jpg   LexTuners.com - Strasse Forged Group Buy!-side-shot-dale-tu.jpg   LexTuners.com - Strasse Forged Group Buy!-wheel-pic-dale-tu.jpg  
Old 07-12-11, 02:27 AM
jrm3kgt
Driver School Candidate

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Hi Lextuners
Will you guys subtract the shipping cost if I picked it up at your store? I'm interested on R10 19" brushed with chrome lip. let me know thanks... Jerome

Originally Posted by LexTuners
LexTuners.com - Strasse Forged Group Buy!

Minimum of 5 orders to receive this pricing

STRASSE FORGED sets the new standard in the world of the finest high performance and luxury 3 piece forged wheels. All of our wheel designs undergo a series of rigorous tests to ensure they are of the highest quality before being released to the public. Light weight, high strength T6-6061 Forged Aircraft aluminum, Aerospace precise forging, Hub-centric Fitments, Stainless Steel Fasteners, Manufactured to each vehicles exact fitments and specifications for maximum width and lip sizes. Race prep also available, which involves introducing hollow chambers into the wheels center pad, in different places depending on the wheel type/style. This process significantly reduces weight, even by several pounds per wheel in some cases.

Strasse Forged Standard Finishes for reverse lip and step lip:

Brushed, Chrome, Matte Black, Gloss Black, Limited Color Match, Any Standard Paint - Chrome Lip and polished Lip Standard

Strasse Forged Optional Finishes:

Color Match, Painted Barrels, Pinstriped Lips, Painted Lips, Color Matched Rivets, Carbon fiber

Vehicle Fitment:

Made to Order 1 month turn around time except for carbon fiber and 19" step lip which is a 2 month turn around.

Retail Pricing by Size:

19" Set (Standard Finishes) $5200 Retail
$3,995 Shipped

20" Set (Standard Finishes) $5600 Retail
$4,100 Shipped

*All 5 orders will receive free Race Prep: (Wheel Weight Reduction Program) A $360 option per set.

S5

SP5

S8

SM8

S10

R10

T8

Old 08-31-11, 02:36 PM
LexTuners
Former Sponsor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts