Club Lexus Vendor Marketplace The place to find group buys and great deals from ClubLexus' supporting vendors.

RMI Scoops from ISS Forged MPG Increase.

Search this Thread

Old 04-02-12, 06:58 PM
mercurymet
Driver

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by DHRP
Not even a picture of the finished product yet (except for it behind a grill) and there's a buying frenzy like a Black Friday @ Best Buy
Ha Ha cybermonday

I'd love to see a pic of this thing
Old 04-02-12, 07:07 PM
cha7Li3
Driver

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Not even a picture of the finished product yet (except for it behind a grill) and there's a buying frenzy like a Black Friday @ Best Buy
There is a pic of it behind the grill?
Old 04-02-12, 07:08 PM
ERDoc74
Lead Lap

PM sent, hope i got in before GB is over... can't decide blue or red... guys help me out!
have an USB isf and red brake calipers..
Old 04-02-12, 07:17 PM
Straightik
Rookie

Originally Posted by ERDoc74
PM sent, hope i got in before GB is over... can't decide blue or red... guys help me out!
have an USB isf and red brake calipers..
From the initial pic it looks like it shows up pretty well through the grill. I think the blue would look more factory, but the red matching the calipers would stand out really well also! Did you actually get a reply? I counted up the people that wanted them and there was about 15 Maybe after you get it I'll take a trip up to KC and check it out.
Old 04-02-12, 07:39 PM
ERDoc74
Lead Lap

Originally Posted by Straightik
From the initial pic it looks like it shows up pretty well through the grill. I think the blue would look more factory, but the red matching the calipers would stand out really well also! Did you actually get a reply? I counted up the people that wanted them and there was about 15 Maybe after you get it I'll take a trip up to KC and check it out.
yes, exactly... i"m TORN!! LOL... i hadn't checked CL for about 3 days as I'm on a fishing trip in the Florida keys, and WHAM! a GB on this thing I've been waiting to get... saw the flurry of posts and "I want one/PM sent" posts and HOPE I got in soon enough... if not, oh well, what's another $100 anyway at this point... LOl you def should come up to KC and check it out after I get the ARKYM rear diffuser, Lexon CF lip and the ISS RMI scoop!
Old 04-02-12, 08:24 PM
Supraman16
Advanced

Received 40 Likes on 20 Posts

Well said. Not to mention performance data that still isn't verified. I'm happy holding on to my $150 until more information/pictures are provided.
Old 04-03-12, 04:51 AM
spddemon
Pole Position

Some guy's have the mod disease! It's new and they want it. Even if it works or not it looks cool!
Old 04-03-12, 08:10 AM
zapa
Lexus Test Driver

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I figure ISS makes good quality products. I highly doubt they are going to disappoint us after coming out with two great exhausts. Also with a group buy at $100 off I was willing to take that chance. However, if it does not do anything its still going to look sweet behind my custom grille.
Old 04-03-12, 08:26 AM
LOWFAST
Advanced

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

Originally Posted by Supraman16
Well said. Not to mention performance data that still isn't verified. I'm happy holding on to my $150 until more information/pictures are provided.
^Exactly my feelings
Old 04-03-12, 08:32 AM
Fitment Factory
Lexus Champion

Hey everyone,

well we've got some good and bad news...

bad news first...the 10 unit run for the $150 shipped was sold out after about 2 hours

good news is we've decided to go ahead and do 2 more 10 unit runs after this first batch is completed, at the original $150 shipped price

this means that the first batch will be shipping out on April 20, 2012, then 2 weeks there after (May 4th, 2012) we'll have the second 10 unit run ready to ship, then 2 weeks after that (May 18th, 2012) we'll be shipping out the final 10 unit run

we decided it to schedule it this way to make sure we can deliver on time

as I answer your PMs, I will be letting you know what day your order will be shipping.

more updates coming soon!!

thanks for all the support and enthusiasm

-VJ
Old 04-03-12, 08:36 AM
boostftw
Lead Lap

I bet all the guys that said they were gonna hold on their money will get on this 2nd batch
Old 04-03-12, 09:30 AM
madastep
Pole Position

Originally Posted by spddemon
Some guy's have the mod disease! It's new and they want it. Even if it works or not it looks cool!
yea, this car is starving for mods
Old 04-03-12, 11:09 AM
hahahaf
Advanced

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

ill take one
if only we could get more info like install some maybe some pics
id be down for sure
Old 04-03-12, 12:14 PM
mikelexF
Rookie

i wonder if these air scoop will be integrated to the primary intake inlet??

The M3 has a Tecnocraft E9X ///M3 Envy™ RAM Air Scoop avail....looks a lot like the teaser.

cant be sure what material was used to fabricate the one for our ISFs but very excited to see product.
Old 04-03-12, 12:44 PM
MRxSLAYx
Lexus Champion

What does this product look like? What does it actually do? Is there any documented testing? Why are people throwing money at this product?

I would probably buy one, just dont know what I would be spending my money on...

Quick Reply: RMI Scoops from ISS Forged MPG Increase.