Club Lexus Vendor Marketplace The place to find group buys and great deals from ClubLexus' supporting vendors.

XenonDepot D1S D2S D4S D2R Replacement HID Bulbs. SAVE BIG!!!

Search this Thread

Old 04-01-14, 09:39 AM
Lexucan
Lexucanafer

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by XenonDepot
Lexucan - Can you please provide me with your order information so that I can pull it up?
The order number: 43650
Old 04-01-14, 11:12 AM
XenonDepot
Former Sponsor

Received 41 Likes on 35 Posts

Originally Posted by Lexucan
The order number: 43650
Thanks - It was nice speaking with you.

Steve
Old 04-02-14, 01:08 PM
Lexucan
Lexucanafer

Thanks - It was nice speaking with you.

Steve
Likewise , but I'm hoping I don't need to call a third time. I have yet to receive a tracking number for the order. It WAS shipped yesterday?
Old 04-02-14, 02:03 PM
XenonDepot
Former Sponsor

Originally Posted by Lexucan
Likewise , but I'm hoping I don't need to call a third time. I have yet to receive a tracking number for the order. It WAS shipped yesterday?
Yes - and I upgraded your shipping to UPS expedited shipping. Tracking info is posted in your account.

Steve
Old 04-02-14, 02:05 PM
Lexucan
Lexucanafer

Yes - and I upgraded your shipping to UPS expedited shipping. Tracking info is posted in your account.

Steve
Excellent! Thanks very much Steve!
Old 04-03-14, 07:41 AM
XenonDepot
Former Sponsor

No worries. I just tracked the package and it looks like you should have your bulbs today.

Steve
Old 04-03-14, 11:33 AM
Lexucan
Lexucanafer

No worries. I just tracked the package and it looks like you should have your bulbs today.

Steve
Yes, I noticed that. Your actions have more than made up for the earlier hiccups! Thanks again, Steve. Much appreciated.
Old 04-03-14, 12:05 PM
XenonDepot
Former Sponsor

Enjoy.

Let me know how you like the bulbs.

Steve
Old 04-03-14, 01:54 PM
XenonDepot
Former Sponsor

All HID bulb, Halogen Performance Bulb and LED Bulb orders have been processed. Tracking numbers will be uploaded to your account on www.KBcarstuff.com once they are available.

XenonDepot D1S, D2S, D2R, D3S and D4S bulbs are available in 5000K, 6500K and 8000K color temperatures. These bulbs are a great way to add a unique look to your vehicle's exterior lighting and are very reasonably priced! Perfect for replacing your dim or burnt out factory bulbs and adding a little color. Be sure to use your forum coupon codes for extra savings on these bulbs. All orders over $70 shipped to the lower 48 states will also qualify for free shipping!

John
Old 04-08-14, 11:37 AM
XenonDepot
Former Sponsor

All HID bulb, Halogen Performance Bulb and LED Bulb orders have been processed. Tracking numbers will be uploaded to your account on www.KBcarstuff.com once they are available.

The harsh winter may have been tough on your lights. We are an Authorized Philips Dealer and carry Philips 4300K bulbs in D1S, D2S, D2R, and D4S. These are the same color as OEM and will give you maximum light output. Replace your dim or burnt out HID bulbs now that the weather is improving outside. Take advantage of our Spring Blowout Sale for extra savings and if you are in the lower 48 states and your order is over $70, you'll qualify for free shipping!

John
Old 04-10-14, 07:54 AM
XenonDepot
Former Sponsor

Have a look at Philips and OSRAM Performance Halogen bulbs such as the OSRAM Nightbreaker Bulbs or Philips CrystalVision Bulbs. These are direct replacements for your OEM bulbs yet are brighter than the factory bulbs. Take advantage of our Spring Blowout Sale to save 5% off all orders with coupon code "SPRING5" or 10% off orders over $250 with "SPRING10". If your order is over $70 and shipping to the lower 48 states, you'll qualify for free shipping.

John
Old 04-17-14, 01:17 PM
XenonDepot
Former Sponsor

Just a reminder we are closed tomorrow, Friday 18th for Good Friday/Easter and will re-open on Monday for our regular business hours of 10am-6pm EST. We carry the hard to find Philips Ultinon 6000K bulbs in D1S, D2S, D3S and D4S fitments. We currently have all fitments in stock and ready to ship out. Take advantage of our The Hunt is Over Sale for extra savings and remember all orders over $70 shipped to the lower 48 states qualify for free shipping. Enjoy your holiday weekend.

John
Old 04-23-14, 02:19 PM
XenonDepot
Former Sponsor

NEW - APPLICATION SPECIFIC LIGHTING PACKAGES - for select vehicles

XenonDepot's vehicle specific lighting packages make it easy to upgrade the lights on your vehicle. Available for select vehicles, these kits will include THE RIGHT lighting components for your vehicle - without having to worry about pesky error codes or faults. Depending on the vehicle, we've selected what we believe are the best components to upgrade your vehicle's low beams, high beams, fog lights, interior lights, and license plates lights. Ensure you get the right products for your vehicle - and save some money to boot!

Take advantage of our Spring Into Savings Sale, and save even more on your order.

John
Old 04-30-14, 07:25 AM
XenonDepot
Former Sponsor

Take advantage of our End of the Month Sale! Get 5% off all orders $249.99 and under and 10% off all orders over $250! This is for a limited time! Also, all orders over $70 shipping to the lower 48 states qualify for free shipping.

John
Old 05-06-14, 01:45 PM
XenonDepot
Former Sponsor

XenonDepot D1S, D2S, D2R, D3S and D4S bulbs are the perfect way to enhance the look of your vehicle while replacing those dim or burnt out factory bulbs. Available in 5000K, 6000K and 8000K color temperatures. These bulbs are backed by a 1 year warranty. Use your forum coupon code to save even more on these bulbs and remember we offer free shipping to the lower 48 states on orders over $70.

John

Quick Reply: XenonDepot D1S D2S D4S D2R Replacement HID Bulbs. SAVE BIG!!!