Club Lexus Vendor Marketplace The place to find group buys and great deals from ClubLexus' supporting vendors.

XenonDepot D1S D2S D4S D2R Replacement HID Bulbs. SAVE BIG!!!

Search this Thread

Old 11-16-12, 12:30 PM
XenonDepot
Former Sponsor

Received 41 Likes on 35 Posts
Default Save on HID and Halogen bulbs!

Happy Friday everyone!

Thank you for your continued business and support. All HID, LED, and halogen bulb orders have been processed!

Wanted to repost these great pics showing the difference between OEM 4300k HID bulbs and XenonDepot 6k D4S HID bulbs. Remember, these bulbs are available in D1S, D2S, and D4S depending on your application. While higher color temperature bulbs (K) are rated at less lumens, many customers have reported that they appear to be brighter due to the color they emit on the road. If however you are looking to change out your stock HID bulbs with OEM replacement bulbs, make sure to check out our large selection of OEM Philips HID bulbs. Remember, KBcarstuff is an authorized Philips reseller so you feel confident in knowing you are getting original, brand new Philips bulbs.

XenonDepot D4S HID bulb on the LEFT vs OEM HID bulb on the RIGHT

Steve
Old 11-17-12, 01:00 PM
TheAnhDy
Driver School Candidate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Hi Xenon Depot,

I have a 2006 IS350 with stock HID. My driver side bulb would often shuts off by itself and needs to be restarted. I have swapped the bulbs between passenger and driver side and I think it's a bulb problem. Do I need to buy a D2S or D4S bulb? Can I just replace one or do I have to replace both at the same time to match?

My wife has a 2013 MBz C250 Coupe, it has standard halogen headlights. If I buy the Volt HID H7 bulb kit, would the Volt HID kit triggers an in-dash headlight error code? I had Xenon Depot in my 2002 CRX and it never failed to start up in 6 years!
Old 11-19-12, 10:53 AM
XenonDepot
Former Sponsor

TheAnhDy:

Thanks for taking the time to post up some feedback about your previous XenonDepot HID kit!!

As per your questions:

1) Lexus: your vehicle uses a D4S bulb if it has OEM HID headlights meaning that you would need to get a D4S HID bulb. You certainly can replace only one bulb however if you would like your headlights to match in color I would suggest replacing both otherwise they will not.

2) MB: Are you able to confirm whether the stock H7 bulb sits in some sort of adaptor that locks it into place or is the stock H7 halogen bulb simply held in place by a retaining clip? Unlike Lexus, Sometimes Mercedes vehicles require additional adaptors so I just want to make sure I make the proper recommendation for you.

Steve
Old 11-21-12, 01:41 PM
XenonDepot
Former Sponsor

Thank you for your support! We at XenonDepot want to wish everyone a happy Thanksgiving. As a Canadian company, we will be open for business on Thanksgiving day. Check out the Philips X-treme Vision halogen bulbs and the Osram Night breaker plus bulbs for the ultimate halogen bulbs to upgrade your lights. We also carry OEM HID replacement bulbs to upgrade / replace factory HID bulbs such as D1S, D2S, D4S.

John
Old 12-04-12, 10:44 AM
XenonDepot
Former Sponsor

Hi everyone,

Thank you for the support guys. All HID bulb and Halogen Performance Bulb orders have been processed and shipped. Remember that you can check the status of your order by logging into your account on KBcarstuff.com.

Christmas is just around the corner! Place your orders now to ensure you receive your shipment in a timely manner.
Save BIG for the holidays on Factory HID Bulbs, XenonDepot HID Kit, Automotive LED Bulbs, and many other exciting automotive lighting products!

-Danny
Old 12-10-12, 10:10 AM
XenonDepot
Former Sponsor

Hi everyone,

All orders for HID bulb and Halogen Performance Bulb are being processed, tracking information will be uploaded to your account on KBcarstuff.com once it is available.

Christmas is only 15 Days away! So if you are looking to purchase Factory HID Bulbs, XenonDepot HID Kit, and Automotive LED Bulbs as a Christmas gift you have to do it soon. Many of our distributors have already set the cut off time to get orders in so they arrive in time for the holidays.

Place your order soon and take advantage of our Holiday sale! Get 5% off all orders under $249.99 or get 10% off all orders over $250. Plus get FREE SHIPPING to the lower 48 states on orders over $70.

-Danny

Last edited by XenonDepot; 12-10-12 at 11:18 AM.
Old 12-14-12, 12:58 PM
XenonDepot
Former Sponsor

Happy Friday!

All orders for HID bulb and Halogen Performance Bulb are being processed, tracking information will be uploaded to your account on KBcarstuff.com once it is available.

Christmas is only 5 Business Days away! If you are looking to purchase an HID Kit, HID Replacement Bulbs or Halogen Performance Bulbs as a Christmas gift you have to do it now. Average shipping times are 5-8 business days with UPS for most items, in order to get your items in time you may have to upgrade your shipping method.

Take advantage of our Holiday sale! Get 5% off all orders under $249.99 or get 10% off all orders over $250. Plus get FREE SHIPPING to the lower 48 states on orders over $70.

-Danny

Last edited by XenonDepot; 12-14-12 at 01:36 PM.
Old 12-18-12, 10:38 AM
XenonDepot
Former Sponsor

Hi everyone,

Christmas is only 4 Business Days away! If you are looking to purchase an HID Kit, HID Replacement Bulbs or Halogen Performance Bulbs as a Christmas gift you have to do it now.

In order to get your items in time for Christmas, we highly recommend upgrading your shipping method. Please give us a call at 1-877-522-2701 if you would like to upgrade your shipping.

-Danny

Last edited by XenonDepot; 12-18-12 at 11:16 AM.
Old 12-21-12, 11:13 AM
XenonDepot
Former Sponsor

Thank you for your continued support. All XenonDepot Halogen and LED Bulbs have been shipped out. We want to wish everyone Happy Holidays!

John
Old 12-21-12, 09:00 PM
br3akenout
Pole Position

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I placed an order yesterday for philips ultinon 6000k d4s. I was just wondering when I could expect them or if they're on backorder? thanks!
Old 12-24-12, 08:33 AM
XenonDepot
Former Sponsor

Hey,

What is your order number?

STeve
Old 12-26-12, 11:55 AM
XenonDepot
Former Sponsor

Hi everyone,

We hope everyone had a great holiday and thank you for your continued support throughout the year.

Danny
Old 12-31-12, 08:26 AM
XenonDepot
Former Sponsor

Hi everyone,

We hope everyone had a great weekend and thank you for your continued support throughout the year!

KBcarstuff will be closed on January 1st 2013 for New Years Day. We'll be back on January 2nd 2013.

We would like to wish everyone a Happy New Year! Also check out these great pictures of a 2012 Jeep Grand Cherokee SRT-8 with XenonDepot Xtreme D1S 8000K HID Bulbs installed.

- Danny
Old 01-08-13, 12:17 PM
XenonDepot
Former Sponsor

All HID replacement bulb and Halogen Performance Bulb orders have been processed! Once tracking information is available it will be posted to your account on www.KBcarstuff.com.

For anybody that is looking for replacement HID bulbs for their vehilce make sure to check out XenonDepot's HID replacement bulbs. These bulbs are available in 5000k, 6000k and 8000k and will be a direct replacement for your OEM bulbs. The bulbs use OEM grade materials and come with a one year warranty. Forum Members can also save on these bulbs by entering the forum coupon codes upon checkout.

XenonDepot also carries Philips D4S bulbs. These bulbs are available in 4300k so if you are looking to maintain that OEM HID look then you will love these bulbs! XenonDepot is an authorized Philips dealer so you can rest assured that our Philips HID bulbs are authentic and made in Germany.

XenonDepot also carries a variety of Halogen Performance bulbs. Stock halogen bulbs tend to be dull and yellow in color. Halogen Performance bulbs will be crisper and whiter in color allowing you to better match your high beams or fog lights to your HID headlights.

Osram Halogen Night Breaker Plus halogen bulbs

Philips CrystalVision Ultra Bulbs

Last edited by XenonDepot; 01-08-13 at 01:00 PM.
Old 01-16-13, 11:14 AM
XenonDepot
Former Sponsor

Hi everyone,

Thank you for the support guys. All HID bulb and Halogen Performance Bulb orders have been processed and tracking information will be uploaded to your account on KBcarstuff.com once it is available.

Make sure to take advantage of your forum discounts to save even more!

Danny

Last edited by XenonDepot; 01-16-13 at 12:53 PM.

Quick Reply: XenonDepot D1S D2S D4S D2R Replacement HID Bulbs. SAVE BIG!!!