Club Lexus Vendor Marketplace The place to find group buys and great deals from ClubLexus' supporting vendors.

2 Days ONLY - Buffers & Accessories on SALE!

Search this Thread

Old 08-30-12, 08:18 AM
Nick@Autogeek
Former Sponsor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 2 Days ONLY - Buffers & Accessories on SALE!

For TWO days only save up to 25% on all polishers & accessories at Autogeek.net! If you've been holding off on buying a polisher, there is no better time than now! Act quickly because the sale ends Friday August 31st at 11:59 pm EST.

Not sure where to start shopping? Check out the BLACKFIRE Flex Swirl Remover Kit. This kit includes BLACKFIRE's tried and true SRC polishes designed to make quick work of swirls and scratches. Pair that winning combination with the FLEX XC3401 equipped with Lake Country pads and BLACKFIRE's vaunted Wet Diamond All Finish Paint Protection Sealant and you have a recipe for a whiplash inducing shine!

The kit is regularly priced at $425.00 but is marked down to only $389.99 as part of the sale!

BLACKFIRE FLEX Swirl Remover Kit

Check out the whiplash-inducing shine created by BLACKFIRE on this 2009 Infiniti G37S.

Be sure to stock up on Pinnacle and Pinnacle XMT car care products because the 20% off Anniversary Sale ends Monday September 3rd at 11:59 pm EST.

Pinnacle Natural Brilliance

XMT Series by Pinnacle
Old 08-31-12, 05:12 PM
Nate008
Pole Position

Hey Nick,

That was me that called and left that voicemail earlier. I had to go back to work so I missed your call and wanted to get this order in b4 the sale ends. I went ahead and just made a decision to go with the HD Griots Garage-Swirl Remover Kit because it comes with some really good extras. Can't wait to get it and try it out on my F. Thanks for posting this.

Nate
Old 09-01-12, 08:53 AM
Nick@Autogeek
Former Sponsor

Originally Posted by Nate008
Hey Nick,

That was me that called and left that voicemail earlier. I had to go back to work so I missed your call and wanted to get this order in b4 the sale ends. I went ahead and just made a decision to go with the HD Griots Garage-Swirl Remover Kit because it comes with some really good extras. Can't wait to get it and try it out on my F. Thanks for posting this.

Nate
Have a great weekend Nate!

The sale has been extended through tomorrow night! Just a reminder, we will meet or beat anyone's prices or promotions. If you find a better deal this Labor Day weekend or at any other point in time, just give us a call or send us an email.

Car Buffers, Polishers & Pads
Old 09-01-12, 10:16 AM
Quik208
Lead Lap

Ordered a buffer set!
Old 09-01-12, 01:43 PM
balanced
Driver

Autogeek carries the BEST paint care products. Check out Wolfgangs. Thats wht I use and they have he best price on it!
Old 09-01-12, 03:40 PM
dtd80
Rookie

This blows! My entire order from auto geek has been sitting in new Orleans for days! I hope it's not sitting under water.....