Club Lexus Vendor Marketplace The place to find group buys and great deals from ClubLexus' supporting vendors.

|_|_|NEW PRODUCT RELEASE |_|_| Gen2 IS GEN3 GS MEGA REAR UPPER LINK KITS

Search this Thread

Old 01-09-13, 08:41 AM
FIGS
The Maker
CL Vendor - Starter

Received 144 Likes on 73 Posts
Default |_|_|NEW PRODUCT RELEASE |_|_| Gen2 IS GEN3 GS MEGA REAR UPPER LINK KITS

Track tested and ready for a limited production release our upper link kit.

Lowering a Multi-Link suspension can be complicated especially if you now need to dial in some precise fitment on those +10 offset 20x10 wheels you just picked up. *Or maybe you want to add a little more rear camber curve to your track racer. *Well we have the solution for you in an easy to adjust kit that replaces both #1 and #2 upper links in the Gen 2 IS IS-F or Gen 3 GS suspension. *Featuring stout swaged 1" tubing on the #2 arm and a TIG welded clevis and rolled thread 4130 chromoly stud on the #1 arm these are the absolute top of the quality chain when it comes to the performance aftermarket. *We finish things off with FIGS signature Silver Pearl Metallic powdercoating *for long lasting looks which means you may take a little longer to install them vs hanging them on the wall to show off to your friends.

Features:
• Replaces both upper links in rear suspension
• Swaged 1.25" Tubing #2 Link with 3/4" rod ends
• Chromoly tapered stud with SUS303 High-misalignment spacers to replace stock ball joint.
• MOTO rod ends are stout enough for daily driving but precise enough for the track.
• TIG welded Clevis #1 linkage with swaged 1" tubing, 4130 chromoly rolled thread stud for strength.
• SUS303 spacers for #1 linkage inboard rod end replaces rubber bushing for greater feedback.
• Cut reinforced nylon tubing grips included.

Intro pricing link http://shopfigs.com/v1/index.php?rou...product_id=179

Links - Arms - SuperPro Poly Bushings - Solid Bearing Conversions - Motor Mounts
RB BBK's and 2P Rotors, G-Loc pads, Radium Fuel Systems
Custom Fabrication Design and Machining - Industrial 3D Printing - Laser Cutting
2018 USTCC Sportsman Class Champions - 2018 NASA ST5 National Champions
Old 01-31-13, 10:04 PM
ADPearl3GS
Rookie

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I have a question for you on these or anything else you may have to help me out. I currently have a 06 GS300 AWD on air bags, I am going to be running a pretty aggressive wheel set up and may need run a little bit of negative camber. Will these adjust me out? Not finding too much that is working for my car. Thanks for your time and any input you can give me!!
Old 02-01-13, 09:23 AM
FIGS
The Maker
CL Vendor - Starter

For more negative camber we really suggest our MEGA arms and toe links. I actually have a set that is build for added negative camber in stock. The bottom is better of adjusting because it allow more room, these are for fine tuning the placement of the tire lip due to offset challenges or for Track cars looking for better feel and camber curve adjustment.
Links - Arms - SuperPro Poly Bushings - Solid Bearing Conversions - Motor Mounts
Custom Fabrication Design and Machining - Industrial 3D Printing - Laser Cutting
Old 02-02-13, 11:18 AM
ADPearl3GS
Rookie

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

What is the going price for the MEGA arms and toe links for the AWD?? I may be looking at picking some up in the near future. Just need to get the wheels on and see what i will need. Thanks for you time!!
Old 02-02-13, 08:23 PM
Supraman16
Advanced

Received 42 Likes on 20 Posts

So let me get this straight...with these you can compensate for too much positive offset offset of aggressive wheels? Meaning, say I have +35 wheels that I wish I had gotten +40 wheels to have a better fit, these links will allow me to adjust the offset slightly? Just wanted to clarify.
Old 02-02-13, 09:45 PM
JasGS350
Pole Position

Received 9 Likes on 6 Posts

Interested in response ..
Old 02-04-13, 07:53 AM
FIGS
The Maker
CL Vendor - Starter

Sorry for the lack of response during our move.
So let me get this straight...with these you can compensate for too much positive offset offset of aggressive wheels? Meaning, say I have +35 wheels that I wish I had gotten +40 wheels to have a better fit, these links will allow me to adjust the offset slightly? Just wanted to clarify.
Yes this is possible in conjunction with our lower arms. Our lower arms will correct camber, the toe links will allow compensations for that camber and these upper links will allow the fine tuning to push out the top or pull it in further. We do not suggest the upper arms alone to correct camber and toe issues because they do not impact the bump steer map. As the multi-link is lowered it will create various amount of rear steering under compression, the MEGA arms and toe links keep this in balance will these upper arms would be more for enhanced function (solid bearings vs staked bushings) and fitment,