Club Lexus Vendor Marketplace The place to find group buys and great deals from ClubLexus' supporting vendors.

iJDMTOY Temporary Hiatus --> Alternative Contact!

Search this Thread

Old 02-14-13, 06:05 PM
iJDMTOY
Former Sponsor

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
Default iJDMTOY Temporary Hiatus --> Alternative Contact!

Hello CL Members,

For those who don't know, my name is Thura and I handle our company's account as vendor on this forum. As of lately, we have been short-staffed and I am currently training new employees (and running around trying to get things to run as smoothly as possible) to fill the missing positions and unfortunately because of that, I will be not available to immediately answer your inquiries and questions using this platform. I apologize for any delay and inconvenience experienced due to my lack of responses on the forums.

For all inquiries/questions, please contact me directly at thura@motoringmax.com and in the subject line, put what forum you are inquiring from and I'll reply back within one business day. Or you can call us directly and ask for me (leave a message if I'm not here). You can give us a call at (626) 872-1127, we are open from M-F 9AM-6PM PST.

Once everything settles down again, I'll be up on the forums more frequently, but as of right now, we'll be on hiatus so please contact me directly using the information above.

Thanks!