Club Lexus Vendor Marketplace The place to find group buys and great deals from ClubLexus' supporting vendors.

Beat-Sonic Navigation/DVD in Motion Module for 2013+ Lexus. Special CL Pricing

Search this Thread

Old 01-18-20, 08:54 PM
cuotfs
Driver School Candidate

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Pretty cool gadget.
Very impressed with the interaction in this thread from Beat Sonic

Not sure what I want or need for my 2016 GX460 (with factory NAV) but I didn't even know it played DVD's until I read a snip from someone else in a light upgrade thread about bypassing the DVD player.
What ever I end up buying do I need a tool kit that you sell to do the install?
I have some basic tools at my house, pliers, screw drivers type stuff and I'm not terribly technical

Is the difference between the TVK-66EP and NDS6223EP just a GX without factory NAV and with factory NAV?
Also curious why is the iphone mirroring kit requires 3 additional parts that you don't simply include them with the kit so that package a user buys from you is complete and ready to install?

Sorry if these questions were asked in a different thread, I didn't see them in this thread
Old 01-30-20, 04:49 PM
BeatSonic
Sponsor

Received 28 Likes on 16 Posts

Originally Posted by cuotfs
Pretty cool gadget.
Very impressed with the interaction in this thread from Beat Sonic

Not sure what I want or need for my 2016 GX460 (with factory NAV) but I didn't even know it played DVD's until I read a snip from someone else in a light upgrade thread about bypassing the DVD player.
What ever I end up buying do I need a tool kit that you sell to do the install?
I have some basic tools at my house, pliers, screw drivers type stuff and I'm not terribly technical

Is the difference between the TVK-66EP and NDS6223EP just a GX without factory NAV and with factory NAV?
Also curious why is the iphone mirroring kit requires 3 additional parts that you don't simply include them with the kit so that package a user buys from you is complete and ready to install?

Sorry if these questions were asked in a different thread, I didn't see them in this thread
The tool kit is not necessary to perform the installation, although a set of panel removal tool will help. If the price is an issue you may purchase them for less at harbor freight. You will also need a socket wrench, extension and 10mm socket.

Correct, both kits are compatible with different vehicles and trims.
We do not have a source to be able to purchase those additional items for a wholesale price unfortunately.

http://www.beatsonicusa.com/
Old 06-14-21, 07:22 AM
toonieboi
Driver School Candidate

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Price for GX460 - 2021 shipped to 22150 please.