CT 200h Model (2011-2017)

linear valve offset not performed

Search this Thread

Old 07-31-24, 05:14 AM
ampgarage
4th Gear

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default linear valve offset not performed

Hello guys, I have Lexus CT200h 2011, initially i had a problem with the stoke sensor was acting up, ABS/Traction?brake warning light were coming up and when reset it goes, then when tried to replace the stroke sensor it give me an error of (linear valve offset not performed) i did calibrate the stroke sensor to give the values (0.8v / 4.17v) been trying to do the linear valve offset calibration but its not going through, sometimes it stops by second between (20s to 15s) and lights go solid never getting the quick flashing, sometimes even it goes even beyond 120s and it is still trying to calibrate then lights go solid and calibration would not take place,, i have tried bleeding multiple times but cant seem to be able to make the car perform the offset valve calibration.. any ideas ?? note i use maxis scan tool..
Old 07-31-24, 06:42 AM
morganc
Pit Crew

Received 27 Likes on 23 Posts

If you have the parking brake on, make sure it's released for this procedure.
Old 07-31-24, 07:01 AM
ampgarage
4th Gear

Originally Posted by morganc
If you have the parking brake on, make sure it's released for this procedure.
ofcourse it was released,, it says that in the prompt before starting the procedure,
Old 08-01-24, 01:00 AM
ampgarage
4th Gear

Originally Posted by ampgarage
Hello guys, I have Lexus CT200h 2011, initially i had a problem with the stoke sensor was acting up, ABS/Traction?brake warning light were coming up and when reset it goes, then when tried to replace the stroke sensor it give me an error of (linear valve offset not performed) i did calibrate the stroke sensor to give the values (0.8v / 4.17v) been trying to do the linear valve offset calibration but its not going through, sometimes it stops by second between (20s to 15s) and lights go solid never getting the quick flashing, sometimes even it goes even beyond 120s and it is still trying to calibrate then lights go solid and calibration would not take place,, i have tried bleeding multiple times but cant seem to be able to make the car perform the offset valve calibration.. any ideas ?? note i use maxis scan tool..

to all those facing this same exact issue which apparently is common i have figured it out, you have to be very patience step one, step 2 you have to perform under special function "air bleeding" follow the steps and bleed almost 400ml of each tyre, then perform the linear valve offset learn under ECB, surprisingly it didnt even took 120s, at second 70 of the drp down counter all light started flashing quickly indicating learning is done..

best of luck hope this be useful to someone some day
Old 08-01-24, 02:00 PM
morganc
Pit Crew

Received 27 Likes on 23 Posts

Originally Posted by ampgarage
ofcourse it was released,, it says that in the prompt before starting the procedure,
You gave no indication that you were actually following a procedure. How am I to know that you were, as opposed to simply button bashing your scan tool?