CT 200h Model (2011-2017)

Welcome to Club Lexus! CT200h owner roll call & member introduction thread, POST HERE

Search this Thread

Old 03-05-19, 05:20 PM
wahbah
Driver School Candidate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

1. Premium
2. Nav
3. Black interior, Black exterior
4. Premium package for navigation, navigation system, power moonroof
5. F-Sport? Yes
6. Planned modifications, few done already
- Front and Rear F Sport sway bars
- F Sport Lowering Springs
- Cusco Front Power Chassis
- TE37sl 18x9.5
- Interior LED conversion
- HID headlights
- Tricolor Fog lights and Highbeams
- 5% 3M Crystalline all around
- F Sport Shifter
7. replaced my 2015 prius

https://i.imgur.com/FMf7wdI.jpeg

Last edited by wahbah; 03-05-19 at 08:59 PM.
Old 03-14-19, 02:46 PM
abotaym
Driver School Candidate

Default Can’t open the door from inside

I need a help with Ct200
today I have noticed the the back passenger door (left) is not open from inside, open normally from outside, do anyone’s now why ?
Thanks
Old 03-14-19, 04:34 PM
Miamiboy87
Pit Crew

Received 16 Likes on 16 Posts

not sure if you trolling. But I would think child lock?
Old 03-14-19, 08:50 PM
TEXASMAJOR
Lead Lap

Hello. Long time member, first time CT owner.

My CT is fairly unique, at least to me. I live in Texas and found the car in Arizona. It was a Canadian car originally, but was imported to the states. Dash shows kilometers and climate shows Celsius. Its going to take some time to get used to.

I've had a Prius for the past 5 years, so I've mastered the art of the MPG. I'm averaging over 50 currently. Granted, I don't drive much, and my commute is very predictable.

Love the car. It's a 2011 with ~106,000kms or around 64k miles.

1. Base
2. No navigation
3. Starfire Pearl, Black interior
4. Not sure.
5. Non- F Sport
6. Maybe upgrade the sound system. Its pretty weak without the Mark Levinson.
7. Sold my 2000 GS400. It was such a great car, but I needed a newer daily. This car is perfect.
Old 03-15-19, 05:23 PM
GraysonSA
Driver School Candidate

Absolutely new to the forum, first time owning a hybrid, should be fun as I get used to it.

1. CT premium, I think? 2013
2. Nav
3. Silver with black leather
4. With the navigation has moon/sun roof
5. Non
6. Tint. Living in TX with black leather and no tint is crazy. Maybe retro the head and fog lamps, but the tint for sure. And a mat that covers the cargo and backs of the rear seats when down, yes, I have dogs.
7. This replaced a 2006 Acura RSX. Weird thing, that had some nice accessories that I liked, for instance the heated mirrors, which I used. The intermittent wipers which were like from 2 seconds to 30 with 15 different timings, and the hidden antenna.
Old 03-20-19, 06:25 AM
spiral
Pit Crew

Received 33 Likes on 24 Posts

Forgot to introduce myself before posting in the EGR thread. So, Greetings!

1. 2012 CT premium (leather & stereo upgrades) with 204k miles.
2. No Nav (actually glad we dont have it, we use that compartment for other stuff, and smartphone nav is free and stays updated)
3. Silver with black leather
4. Premium package (i guess), heated leather, premium stereo, moon/roof (which had to be replaced from it exploding)
5. Non-F sport
6. We added the rear hatchback bumper guard, hitch for bike rake, LED headlights (i do lots of night driving and was replacing headlights 2-3x per year, LEDs from superbrightleds were super easy to install and are going strong 2 years later), recently had to swap out engines due to a blown head gasket.
7. Manual Transmission Toyota Matrix. Matrix was my wife's car, but we had to switch vehicles due to job changes and the manual tranny was driving me bonkers and we wanted to get the benefit of better fuel economy.

Aside from the engine swap, this car has had relatively low maintenance for the miles. Regular oil changes at 4k miles (about 1x per month for me), 3 sets of tires, changed 1 wheel bearing and axle (noise ended up being the worn tires), 2 brake jobs (yeah, i know, i use the brakes more than i should, but I can do the work myself and it isn't a terrible expense), 1 moon roof (found a complete unit on ebay for 1/7th the cost of having the glass replaced, took about 10 min to swap out the old with the new), and burned through a bunch of headlights before going LED. Highway debris has caused the left fog light to crack and it's replacement is pretty low on the list, but i certainly am not going to pay $200 to Lexus for a $20 part off amazon. I'll change it one day though. The interior is in great shape, the car still handles great today compared to the day we drove it off the lot, fuel economy has been solid and we definitely came out ahead in the end.

-Spiral
Old 04-04-19, 01:02 PM
Mikeyg24
Driver School Candidate

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Hey everyone! I'm super excited to be a part of this community and looking forward to learning, contributing and seeing some great cars.
I just got into a CT200h and happy to (finally) be in a Lexus!

1. CT Premium/Special Edition
2. No nav
3. Exterior: Atomic Silver
Interior: Crimson on black(two-tone) NuLuxe
4. Park Assist, black door handles, side mirrors and roof. 7-inch display
5. F-Sport
6. Interior lights to 6000k, Headlights to LED 6000k, Blind Spot Monitor using GS350 mirrors and BSM aftermarket kit, Window tints
7. Tesla Model 3 or VW Golf(Electric).

I've wanted to start moving away from ICE cars simply because they're new tech and being in engineering, I'm always into whatever is new and interesting. However, the means for charging and cost of a new electric car swayed me away(at least for now). I figure going hybrid would put me well on my way! I traded in my 2013 Corolla for the CT beauty I have now and have absolutely no regrets! We also have a Focus SE and a Jeep Renegade in the garage.

Oh and of course pictures!

Old 04-05-19, 04:22 AM
Halorulr64
Driver School Candidate

Received 10 Likes on 8 Posts

Originally Posted by Mikeyg24
Hey everyone! I'm super excited to be a part of this community and looking forward to learning, contributing and seeing some great cars.
I just got into a CT200h and happy to (finally) be in a Lexus!

1. CT Premium/Special Edition
2. No nav
3. Exterior: Atomic Silver
Interior: Crimson on black(two-tone) NuLuxe
4. Park Assist, black door handles, side mirrors and roof. 7-inch display
5. F-Sport
6. Interior lights to 6000k, Headlights to LED 6000k, Blind Spot Monitor using GS350 mirrors and BSM aftermarket kit, Window tints
7. Tesla Model 3 or VW Golf(Electric).

I've wanted to start moving away from ICE cars simply because they're new tech and being in engineering, I'm always into whatever is new and interesting. However, the means for charging and cost of a new electric car swayed me away(at least for now). I figure going hybrid would put me well on my way! I traded in my 2013 Corolla for the CT beauty I have now and have absolutely no regrets! We also have a Focus SE and a Jeep Renegade in the garage.

Oh and of course pictures!

Hey Mikeyg24. great looking car! Best color too

Can you tell me more about the BSM setup you have? I'd love to do something similar.
Old 04-05-19, 08:08 PM
Mikeyg24
Driver School Candidate

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Great color right?! We gotta see pics of yours too though
I don't have the BSM up and running yet. Just waiting for a pair of GS350 side mirrors to come up on a good price.
Still looking around for the BSM aftermarket kit though. I'll let you and everyone else know when i make progress.

I know someone else did the same kind of BSM setup but thought I'd add some tips and tricks from my experience.

Originally Posted by Halorulr64
Hey Mikeyg24. great looking car! Best color too

Can you tell me more about the BSM setup you have? I'd love to do something similar.
Old 04-06-19, 01:24 AM
Halorulr64
Driver School Candidate

Received 10 Likes on 8 Posts

Originally Posted by Mikeyg24
Great color right?! We gotta see pics of yours too though
I don't have the BSM up and running yet. Just waiting for a pair of GS350 side mirrors to come up on a good price.
Still looking around for the BSM aftermarket kit though. I'll let you and everyone else know when i make progress.

I know someone else did the same kind of BSM setup but thought I'd add some tips and tricks from my experience.
Welcome to Club Lexus! CT200h owner roll call & member introduction thread, POST HERE-pnaskov.jpg

Keep us updated! Never seen BSM added to a Lexus without it.
Old 04-10-19, 05:04 PM
TheRob
Driver School Candidate

Received 8 Likes on 5 Posts

1. Base
2. No nav
3. Obsidian (black) / Black interior
4. Backup camera
5. F-Sport? No
6. Planned modifications? Plan on getting a Pioneer W4400NEX installed soon. I already replaced my low beam (6500k), fog lights(6000k), courtesy lights(6000k), map lights(6000k) and vanity lights(6000k) with LED bulbs. Plan on doing the same for the rear passenger light dome and trunk light. Eventually I want to swap out the grille to the F sport grille.

7. What other cars were you considering? Wasn’t really considering any other car I had my eyes on a CT for a while.

What did this replace or add to? This replaced my 2004 ES 330. Before the ES 330 I had a 1998 ES 300.

Last edited by TheRob; 04-10-19 at 07:55 PM.
The following users liked this post:
Trexus (04-11-19)
Old 04-12-19, 06:31 AM
oldr4me
Driver School Candidate

Name is Neal and have a Red 2012 CT200h F sport with factory navigation and all black interior. Purchased it factory new in 2012 and have since installed the F sport performance springs which lowered the stance 1 1/2" and increased the handling especially cornering. I installed carbon fiber interior panels as well.
Old 04-22-19, 04:26 PM
pius222
Driver School Candidate

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts
Default Just got my CT last week!

Picked this CT up last Friday, sorry for the bad garage photo, dont do justice for the beauty of this car.

Compared long and hard between Prius and CT. Need a gas friendly commuter between home and work. Lower mileage and 2014+ Prius weren't cheap at all, with full features (solar roof) was even harder to find. On the other hand, CT is fully optioned, although suffers 10 less in mpg. But the overall Lexus built was well worth it. Very happy!

Not going to mod it, keep it stock, probably some all weather mats, F sport license plate frame, LED interior bulbs and call it a day.

The following 2 users liked this post by pius222:
Halorulr64 (04-22-19), Trexus (04-22-19)
Old 04-25-19, 01:31 PM
E46CT
Lexus Test Driver

Received 2,158 Likes on 1,621 Posts

Originally Posted by pius222
Picked this CT up last Friday, sorry for the bad garage photo, dont do justice for the beauty of this car.

Compared long and hard between Prius and CT. Need a gas friendly commuter between home and work. Lower mileage and 2014+ Prius weren't cheap at all, with full features (solar roof) was even harder to find. On the other hand, CT is fully optioned, although suffers 10 less in mpg. But the overall Lexus built was well worth it. Very happy!

Not going to mod it, keep it stock, probably some all weather mats, F sport license plate frame, LED interior bulbs and call it a day.

Nice. We are twins. Is yours a 15? or 14?

Mods I did:

professional Lexus OEM bi-xenon projectors with pro german hardware and dual relay harness ($$$$)
aftermarket led fogs (will upgrade to morimoto at some point)
amp/speakers/amp/sub
homelink swap
gloss black vinyl chrome trim, mirrors, mirror triangles
tint windows (i may untint them, don't really like it that much) i did it myself though so it was fun and cheap
debadge hybrid and ct200h badges
dash cam
rear wiper delete
led turn signals and interior bulbs and mirror bulbs
valve stem caps
paint correction

to do: f sport lowering springs

and that's about it.
Old 05-02-19, 08:22 AM
FastCT
Driver School Candidate

Received 27 Likes on 13 Posts

1. 2015 L/certified premium w/ 25k miles
2. Nav
3. Ultra White/Black
4. Premium Audio. I would of liked to get the dynamic cruise control but did not come across any.
5. F-Sport
6. Tint soon and open to suggestions!
7. I was also considering a B8.5 Audi S4 and a Toyota 4runner. Decided to go with dependablity, price and MPG over everything else. This is replacing a worn out 2010 Nissan Rogue.

Last edited by FastCT; 05-02-19 at 08:27 AM.

Quick Reply: Welcome to Club Lexus! CT200h owner roll call & member introduction thread, POST HERE