CT 200h Model (2011-2017)

Official "MODDED" CT200h picture thread!

Search this Thread

Old 02-25-20, 12:44 PM
E46CT
Lexus Test Driver

Received 2,177 Likes on 1,634 Posts

^Can't really tell the color of the car with the instagram filters on those pics. is it a wrap? the 2nd pic looks like a wrap? Looks red/pinkish but can't tell. unique color (from the pics)
the wheels look good
Old 02-25-20, 01:06 PM
BirgeyT1
Pole Position

Received 148 Likes on 79 Posts

Originally Posted by E46CT
^Can't really tell the color of the car with the instagram filters on those pics. is it a wrap? the 2nd pic looks like a wrap? Looks red/pinkish but can't tell. unique color (from the pics)
the wheels look good
It's just the standard OEM red.

The following users liked this post:
Vegasaurus (08-26-20)
Old 06-01-20, 07:07 AM
BirgeyT1
Pole Position

Received 148 Likes on 79 Posts

Haven't seen an update to this thread for awhile so I guess I'll post again. In the past few months I blacked out the window trim, lowered the car on Megan springs, and threw on some old school WedsSport wheels.

The following 4 users liked this post by BirgeyT1:
ACmech529 (08-31-22), BeefyLS (11-28-20), TobiasSing (11-27-20), Vegasaurus (08-26-20)
Old 06-01-20, 02:24 PM
phillymac
Driver School Candidate

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

That’s a nice looking car! I keep debating on tint.
Old 06-12-20, 06:33 AM
BayAreaCTh
Driver School Candidate

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Ok.

Funny story. My Gen1 Prius cat was chopped across the street of me while sleeping. Went in to my dealership i work at, and boom was this great looking CT, 2013, Not an FSport 😥, 70k-ish miles. Picked her up for my work daily.
Got Mods coming, but mostly Asthetics, i feel like the cars naturally low already. On bay area rodes/driveways at least. If i need to go sideways to not scrape sometimes on a stock car... its naturally low lol.
will update pics as i go. Im a newbie to this forum so.. Hello. Lol.
Vegasaurus (08-26-20)
Old 07-08-20, 10:46 AM
4GS
Driver School Candidate

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

Wandered here looking for some CT build threads and I suppose this comes close (in terms of showing mods). Nice to see everyone doing their thing!
Vegasaurus (08-26-20)
Old 08-21-20, 09:56 AM
lejacky
Driver School Candidate

Received 3 Likes on 1 Post
Default Hi everyone

Super late to join. This is my old setup but my fav setup.
Airliftperformance
The following 3 users liked this post by lejacky:
ACmech529 (08-31-22), LoLexCT200 (09-02-20), TobiasSing (08-21-20)
Old 08-25-20, 10:23 PM
HAWA
Driver School Candidate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Don here from Hatch And Wagon Alliance

Wow you guys have some sick a** CTs. I can appreciate even the smallest mods as I too am a CT owner! I'm not worthy yet of posting pics but i have parts stacking in the corner of my garage!

If you are anything like me, you probably chose to own a CT for one of the reasons (if not all):
- amazing price point & MPG!
- You love the hatchback silhouette
-reliability w/ a name you can trust

Anyhow, keep an eye out as I'll be posting more soon. If you have an Insta, make sure to check out my page: Hatchandwagonalliance (HAWA). It's a car fam i created specifically for enthusiasts of the hatchback and station wagon silhouettes and I'd be more than happy to have some new members. We currently have HAWA fam reppin in California, Florida, Texas, and Massachusetts to name a few.

If you want free stickers, DM on Insta and let me know specifically you are from this forum and I'll send some your way. Check out my pre-season Autumn drop, the Desert Dwellers detailed embroidered full-zip kangaroo front hoodie (pictured in heather Gray , but available in any color you want). Being from the Coachella Valley and now in Vegas, the Desert is part of my upbringing which is why this particular logo incorporates just that.

I'd love for some of you CT drivers to help me be at the forefront of this club but be aware that it won't be only CTs (I'm actually the only CT currently) ... it's for all hatch and wagon owners & enthusiasts. It's all love here. If you are interested in purchasing a hoodie, DM me n mention you are part of this group for a special deal 😁 Lookin forward to meeting some of you and following your build. Let's inspire each other & help one another. Keep it fresh y'all!

Close of of the detailed embroidered desert dweller HAWA hoodie w kangaroo front! All sizes and colors available. Currently accepting paypal & zelle currently accepted. No pressure to buy just promoting it. 😍
BTW I post daily #dailydoseofdope, showing love to some hatch and wagon enthusiasts worldwide! If you are a fan, Def worth a follow!
Old 09-02-20, 10:49 PM
LoLexCT200
Driver

Received 18 Likes on 14 Posts
Default Some current modded pics

Modded 2014 base trim
Interior hybrid blue ambiance. Mood lighting

Lexus Hybrid blue

New wheels 2020 summer 18x8 225/40r18 1” lowered.

JL Audio micro powered Sub system.

Redo the JL Audio trunk design with blue led lighting Lexus logo

Front/side view with trim pieces front lip, side rear skirting.
TobiasSing (09-03-20)
Old 06-28-22, 07:38 AM
Owyz1
10th Gear

Did you lose any functionality on anything else with Nav or AC or ?

Thank you-
Old 07-19-22, 07:30 AM
Owyz1
10th Gear

Default Did you lose any functionality on anything else with Nav or AC

Thank you-

Originally Posted by TheRob
I had this Pioneer W4400NEX installed a few months ago. It came out okay for the most part. It’s slightly crooked, not really too noticeable from certain angles.

Thank you-
Old 08-06-22, 02:53 PM
nigel821
Racer

Received 778 Likes on 482 Posts
Arrow

What a complete PITA for sure. I can not get over why they would put the turn signal relay up so high and out of site. My right hand is all cut up and scraped. If my hand was any thicker/larger it would not have been able to reach up there.

I purchased the Diode Dynamics normal LED turn signal relay that's $20. I already have the tap turn diode dynamic ($80) one in our Solara and have had it for couple years now. Zero issues with it. Love the parking lights staying on when you lock/unlock the vehicle! Figured I'd try the cheaper Diode Dynamic version first so that way if I took off the solara one I wasn't left with nothing.

After getting the stock relay off I plugged in the led relay (non tap turn). It cycled the 4 ways no issues and no hyper flash. When I turned on the turn signal there was an initial delay with the first flash of the signal. It would illuminate on the dash, stay illumited for about 1.5 seconds then proceed to finish the 5 flashes. Did this with left or right turn signal. This probably would have been fine for most people but I didn't like it.

I went to the Solara and unplugged the flasher relay tap turn by diode dynamics (can I tell you just how easy it is, 6 seconds because it's at the bottom of the foot well). Plugged it into the CT. NO delay at all on the turn signal flash which is nice. 4-way flash perfectly fine. In fact when you unplug the relay it defaults back to "strobe" flash mode for the 4 ways. Factory 5 flash tap to pass is retained. So I am going ot use the tap turn signal one.

I am gonig to set up the delayed parking lights here in a second then I'll take videos tonight. Parking lights are set to remain on for 20 seconds and can be programmed to be off completely or up to 90 seconds. I will have to look at what the headlights are set for and possibly change it to match them.

Part of me wants to attach the relay back into the default OEM position but dang that is such a PITA to get to. I am probably going to zip tie it to the reset of the bundle and call it a day and it won't move

EDIT: Went to attach the Diode Dynamics tap turn relay to the default location and I was wondering why it wasn't clicking. Turns out I snapped the top clip that holds the relay to whatever plastic part so there goes that. I zipped tied it to the harness and it's not going anywhere plus if I need to remove it, well, it will take 30 seconds now compared to almost 30 minutes of non stop cursing and frustration...

This is what I experienced on my 2016 F-sport. Your milage may vary, but if you don't want the turn signal delay I'd suggest getting the tap turn one.
Back end LEDS and front LEDs are by VLEDS. Pictures coming shortly.

Amber VLED turn signal on left driver side. Normal halogen bulb on right:

Diode Dynamics Tap Turn LED Relay with VLEDS:

Parking light feature Rear:

Strobe flasher feature:

Stobe flasher rear:

Wig-Wag flasher feature:

Wig-Wag flasher Rear:

-Nigel
TobiasSing (08-06-22)
Old 08-16-22, 07:43 AM
nigel821
Racer

Arrow

Got some parts. Still waiting on other stuff.

BNIB F-Sport Blue Lowering Springs
OEM jDM Window Visors
LC500 Push Ignition with harness to adapt to our connector.
Directed Remote start. Waiting on T-harness

*Waiting on BNIB F-Sport blue sway bar set.
*Waiting on OEM JDM black chrome upper and lower grill garnish to replace the chrome.

The LC500 trim ring has to be slightly modified. Easy to do but it's diameter is too big to fit in the recessed hole of our dash. You can take the chrome ring off the stock ignition switch but honestly the chrome looks so stupid to me. Why it's on the car is silly. We've got the typical lexus tanish/yellow gold color in the car, I'm not sure why they added chrome to the ignition ring or air vent tabs...

-Nigel
TobiasSing (08-16-22)
Old 08-23-22, 10:30 AM
nigel821
Racer

Arrow

I plan on getting my a pillar trim pieces and front triangle piece painted in gloss black. I already ordered all those parts, and they were only about $30 for each plastic piece. Mine are all faded. However I came across an ebay auction that showed CT mirrors that were gloss black. They are more than likely from a GS. Anyways, here's what they look like. Gloss black bottom piece, where our's is textured plastic. And inside the mirror is also glossy black where ours is texture plastic. But received all 3 pieces of the mirror shell. Outside painted cover, inside gloss black and bottom gloss black piece. All OEM Lexus parts. Should look nice once I put everything on the car.

I get my PPF here this week so I'll be able to do the hood and the new mirror caps. Figure I'll put everything on in the Spring time after winter is done.

Gloss black

Gloss black

Ultra White. I'll be PPF these when I get it this weekend then put them on over the spring.

Stock CT textured plastic

Gloss vs Textured

Gloss vs Textured

Gloss

-Nigel
TobiasSing (08-23-22)
Old 08-31-22, 09:24 PM
ACmech529
5th Gear

Received 3 Likes on 1 Post

First post!
Some really nice CT’s on here!
We just purchased one a week ago so ours is bone stock…
Can’t wait to put some personal touches on it!
Look forward to learning about this vehicle thru this community!

Quick Reply: Official "MODDED" CT200h picture thread!