CT 200h Model (2011-2017)

features of the CT and how ot tell if it has them or not such as AFS LED BSM

Search this Thread

Old 07-26-19, 09:05 AM
ThumperPup
Racer

Received 68 Likes on 61 Posts
Default features of the CT and how ot tell if it has them or not such as AFS LED BSM

Hi im wondering how many buttons ever got used on the left side of the dash left of the steering wheel iv looked at a few CT over the past week and i have also looked at the build info on lexus drivers website
a few of the ones im looking at clearly claims on the build sheet that some of the ones i have looked at have Hight Density or LED headlites and BSM and pre crash sensors i know the pre crash sensors are the bumper sensors
but what i cant figure out is if the cars really after the afs headlamp and or LED headlmaps
i cant find the switch for these items
does anyone have info on how i could figure out if the vehicle has this
the two that im most likely thinking about are 2015 and 2016 CT200h-F i found two local that are the in the Blue color that i really like
and both are still under factory full warantys one has 19k on it for $21,995 the other has 39k on it for $17,995
both fully loaded with navigation options just cant tell if these have AFS cause i didnt see any switches to turn them on or off and same with the AFS are there no switches for these features like in my ES350 are they in the software and computer and not switch operated ?
Old 07-27-19, 01:52 AM
fiveainone
Rookie

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts

CTs with LED headlights are extremely rare, I would venture and say maybe less than 1% of them have them. If it's equipped with LED, the day light running led bar doesn't have a break in between.Most CTs you see have a circular low bean that sits between two led strips. No CTs have HID.

LED

Halogen
Old 07-27-19, 09:15 AM
ThumperPup
Racer

Received 68 Likes on 61 Posts

ah ok cool thank you
what about BSM if it has the blind spot monitor is that only operated through the onboard computer and there is no button for it on the inside ? i know i have had buttons on the loaners like the ES and NX loaners the dealership has given me in the past
did the CT have a option for break hold such as i know some of of the early models that had the break hold would mean you firmly press the break in and it would hold the car for a bit but then some of them had a button that you push and it holds break onto you put your foot on the gas this was good for sitting at red lights
i know the CT has a parking break button and thats all it has for when you want to put it in park you have to hit that break button
but im talking about an option to ingage the break without having to hold the break peddle down and without having to shift back into drive to drive where i can have a brake hold for when sitting at a red light.
and where there no options that had anything to use those switches places that switches could be to the left of the steering wheel on the lower dash area ?
after test drivng a ct i really like it but its confuing how it only has two driving gears the D and then the B for engine breaking going down large downhill grades no tiptronic o rmanual shifting im suprised but makes it simple so good.
i also wonder howcome they only ever had a heated seat option not cooled or ventilated seats.
i wonder if anyone has ever sucesffuly put in ventilated or cooled seats.
i want the CT but am moving to Florida early next year