ES - 1st to 4th Gen (1990-2006) Forum for all 1990 - 2006 ES300 and ES330 models. ES250 topics go here as well.

Dash lights flickering

Search this Thread

Old 12-03-23, 08:14 AM
Tifferzz
1st Gear

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Dash lights flickering

My sister has an 05 ES and has been having issues the past couple weeks with her vehicle not starting. She went the other day and got a new battery because we though that was the issue. While there they checked the terminals, starter, alternator, everything checked out so they said it was most likely eletrical. Her dash lights will come on, her radio will go off, her heat goes out, her windows loose power. I've been on this forum for a couple hours reading looking for any info and I haven't come across anything that seemed like it would help. Any guidance would be appreciated.
Old 12-03-23, 01:28 PM
Arsenii
Pole Position

Received 793 Likes on 665 Posts

Hello,

The description is very confusing, please make a list of the issues that are present in the car, the Title states that the dash lights are flickering, but turns out the car doesn't even start, and all the interior systems in the car could stop working at random. Those systems are not tied together in any way, so I would look for any signs of Rodents being present in the car, and if there is any damage to the wiring in the car.

Hope this helps and best of luck!