ES - 1st to 4th Gen (1990-2006) Forum for all 1990 - 2006 ES300 and ES330 models. ES250 topics go here as well.

4ES Driver's Power Window Issue

Search this Thread

Old 06-26-24, 01:51 PM
neatloaf
5th Gear

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 4ES Driver's Power Window Issue

Hello, I have a 2005 ES330 and am having trouble initializing the one touch window feature, specifically for only the driver's window. I have searched through the forums and performed the battery disconnect and initialization procedure a few times. That being said I may have done it wrong, there are conflicting reports on how long to hold the switch after the window has reached the end of its travel, I've tried everything from 1 second up to 6 seconds. All the other windows' one touch feature works and I can confirm the driver's switch LED is still blinking.

One thing I noticed is that both window down switch positions will open the window, but only the farthest window up position will close the window. I am wondering if anyone else has experienced this, I'm thinking maybe something is wrong with driver's window switch if one of the positions isn't responding. Any help would be greatly appreciated!