ES - 1st to 4th Gen (1990-2006) Forum for all 1990 - 2006 ES300 and ES330 models. ES250 topics go here as well.

Head Rest Screens???

Search this Thread

Old 03-29-04, 04:43 PM
sk8er251cc
Pole Position

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Head Rest Screens???

Has anyone put head rest screens into their es (particulary es's from 97-01)? I was wondering if anyone has done it because they seem kinda small to me. Thanks guys!

Ben
Old 03-29-04, 05:48 PM
MRLEXUS
Lead Lap

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

yes i have these 5'6 but i plan to upgrade to 7 inch tv in the headrest
these are my 7inch in my rx330 but they can fit inside ANY modle lexus because i went to my local lexus dealership to measure the holes in the seats and they are all the same

iam selling the 5.6 in my es soon
Old 03-29-04, 06:51 PM
sk8er251cc
Pole Position

So you are saying you could fit the 7" ones in the es? Anyway, maybe when you decide to sell them I'll be willing to purchase them. How was the labor on installing them?

Ben
Old 03-29-04, 07:45 PM
MRLEXUS
Lead Lap

it was a 250 becauses it was a custom job
and i am selling them for 500 for both if you want them
Old 03-29-04, 08:38 PM
Kohinoor
Lexus Test Driver

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

7" wont fit in es300 headrests, only 5.6".. too small IMO
Old 03-29-04, 11:11 PM
MRLEXUS
Lead Lap

Originally posted by HoeBag
7" wont fit in es300 headrests, only 5.6".. too small IMO
dude why don't you shut up because you don't know everything their is to know about what kind of headrest can go inside of a es 300
why don't your candy a$$ do this, take you and your HOE-bags go to a lexus dealer ship and measure the two holes that the headrest goes in and match that with the ones in you ride and i bet you $1000 that they would work and they would look better than this GETTO "EBAY" CRAP

so sk8er251cc don't listen to this BUSTER he's to young to know about anything that i'm talking about.
PLEASE don't do this to your ride, you can put 7in tvs in your es 300 all you have to do is order headrests from a RX,LX OR GX Lexus ok. I'll promise it will work ,hoebag thinks that he's is the "GOD LEXUS" of what to do with your lexus (just go to cardomain.com and see what they had to say about the great hoebag,the people on their talked about him so bad that he just ran away like a baby). look just go with the headrest and they have three colors to match you car and the work fine HOEBAG is just upset that he didn't get the headrest but he'll never admit to it
so HOEBAG do this
"KNOW YOUR ROLE (littleman) AND SHUT YOUR MOUTH"
U LITTLE ICE CREAM FART!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

p.s this is crap too hoebag

will that be PAPER or PLASTIC
Attached Images  
Old 03-30-04, 01:54 PM
sk8er251cc
Pole Position

Woah!

I have a platinum es300, 2000, and would they have head rests that match my leather color in other gs, ls, or rx's?
Old 03-30-04, 02:23 PM
whiteguyz
Rookie

Originally posted by MRLEXUS
dude why don't you shut up because you don't know everything their is to know about what kind of headrest can go inside of a es 300
why don't your candy a$$ do this, take you and your HOE-bags go to a lexus dealer ship and measure the two holes that the headrest goes in and match that with the ones in you ride and i bet you $1000 that they would work and they would look better than this GETTO "EBAY" CRAP

so sk8er251cc don't listen to this BUSTER he's to young to know about anything that i'm talking about.
PLEASE don't do this to your ride, you can put 7in tvs in your es 300 all you have to do is order headrests from a RX,LX OR GX Lexus ok. I'll promise it will work ,hoebag thinks that he's is the "GOD LEXUS" of what to do with your lexus (just go to cardomain.com and see what they had to say about the great hoebag,the people on their talked about him so bad that he just ran away like a baby). look just go with the headrest and they have three colors to match you car and the work fine HOEBAG is just upset that he didn't get the headrest but he'll never admit to it
so HOEBAG do this
"KNOW YOUR ROLE (littleman) AND SHUT YOUR MOUTH"
U LITTLE ICE CREAM FART!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

p.s this is crap too hoebag

will that be PAPER or PLASTIC
You need to calm down, first of all he said "IMO" which (if you didn't know) means "In my opinion."
It was his opinion. Second of all, no one will take you seriously when you have the vocabulary and spelling skills of a five year old. Third, the wrestling references get pretty old dude, you need to get out of 1997, this is 2004.
Old 03-30-04, 03:13 PM
MRLEXUS
Lead Lap

Default whiteguyz

Originally posted by whiteguyz
You need to calm down, first of all he said "IMO" which (if you didn't know) means "In my opinion."
It was his opinion. Second of all, no one will take you seriously when you have the vocabulary and spelling skills of a five year old. Third, the wrestling references get pretty old dude, you need to get out of 1997, this is 2004.
First of all i didn't know what IMO was so thanks for clearing that up for me. second this is not a classroom where you have to have correct "vocabulary" and "spelling skills" for someone to resopnd. (you did) Third,Its
cool to take a shot of how I love to use wrestling references in a thread.I could really care less if you feel this way but hey you might feel the same way about me. look I might not have the best spelling or grammer in the world but i do get my point across besides if I didn't you wouldn't respond to what I say ..

oh ya I forgot AND IF YOUR NOT DOWN WITH THAT I GOT TWO WORDS FOR YA
Attached Images  

Last edited by MRLEXUS; 03-30-04 at 03:16 PM.
Old 03-30-04, 03:19 PM
MRLEXUS
Lead Lap

Originally posted by sk8er251cc
Woah!

I have a platinum es300, 2000, and would they have head rests that match my leather color in other gs, ls, or rx's?
yes they have them for your es
and the headrest look SO SO SWEET
Old 03-30-04, 04:21 PM
AusLex300
Lead Lap

Hey HoeBag.. Last I looked on Cardomain, I thought you were getting good comments? I havnt looked on there for a couple of weeks though.. Its just the nature of the beast I guess? I just put my pics up, and have had good comments.. I guess I havnt had any problems because I dont promote my car like a heavy weight title match?. People can see that its just an average Es, and some people can actually appreciate that. Mainly because most people are driving around in average cars.. But when you go on sites such as Cardomain and even this site, and go on there with an "Im the ****" attitude. Then of course you will leave yourself open for critisism.. I have always said all along that I have liked your car. And you have added valuable help to these boards.. I also understand the work and effort that you have put into your ride.. Nobody deserves to be bagged out. But I guess you just need to rope in your sarcasm and unwanted comments. And then you will get the cudos you deserve.. My Dad always taught me, that manners cost you nothing.... Something to think about?..

Mr Lexus.. I love ya my brotha. But jumping all over Hoey is not gonna get you anywhere.. I am the first to understand what its like to have someone get under my skin on these boards. And have had rampant arguements with them.. But really.. Your too far away to even worry about them.. Just let it slide. . You are your own character, and so dont worry if people say **** to you... I know where your commin from though.. You are a breath of fresh air at times..

And thats the bottom line!.. (thats for whiteguyz) hehehe

Chris
Old 03-30-04, 04:46 PM
MRLEXUS
Lead Lap

Originally posted by AusLex300
Hey HoeBag.. Last I looked on Cardomain, I thought you were getting good comments? I havnt looked

Mr Lexus.. I love ya my brotha. But jumping all over Hoey is not gonna get you anywhere.. I am the first to understand what its like to have someone get under my skin on these boards. And have had rampant arguements with them.. But really.. Your too far away to even worry about them.. Just let it slide. . You are your own character, and so dont worry if people say **** to you... I know where your commin from though.. You are a breath of fresh air at times..

And thats the bottom line!.. (thats for whiteguyz) hehehe

Chris
LOL ok ok I'll be a good because these 2 busters CAN'T SEE MEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!
Attached Images  
Old 03-30-04, 07:35 PM
Kohinoor
Lexus Test Driver

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

personally i think 5.6" is too small for headrests (stock es300 headrests), so i got the drop down screen

im actually selling the dropdown screen so i can get new wheels.. can you say 19x8.5 in front and 19.9.5 in the rear with a custom offset? front has 2in lip and rear has a 4in lip, so thats why im selling the screen, no other reason if you must know... if you think it doesnt fit, ill make it happen

as for the god of lexus comment, i dont think im god, i just think i have what some people on this site done have - good taste

you dont have to post pics of my screens to try to embarrass me, because it didnt work, and in the end you will be quite embarrassed

as for cardomain, i really dont care for it

and next time please dont quote wrestlers, it just makes you look stupid and childish. it gets quite annoying when you attach the same image 8475098124587 times
Old 03-30-04, 07:53 PM
AusLex300
Lead Lap

So who are these people that dont have good taste Hoebag? Please, be more specific about who you are refering?.... But I think you are just totally out of line here... God man.. Even when people give you a little credit like I did, you still have something silly to say... YOU dont have good taste.. You only have different tastes.. What is different about your tastes doesnt automatically mean that it is better?.. God, get off yourself for a minute please... Secondly, I didnt think that this was a site to be used as your tool for self promotion, and embarrassment of others? So why do you need to be so negative and bigheaded with people? ..

Lastly,.. I also have had a little fun with making a few comments about wrestling.. Its just a little light hearted fun.. If I want to do that, I will.. How many times have we heard your pathetic "No Dice" comment?..Its not childish to be good humoured with other members on these boards.. Saying car domain is "gay" and packing up your bags and running because you got a couple of hurtfull comments IS childish!.. Get a grip...

Chris
Old 03-30-04, 08:22 PM
sk8er251cc
Pole Position

Man this has really become something like a jerry springer episode!

Quick Reply: Head Rest Screens???