ES - 1st to 4th Gen (1990-2006) Forum for all 1990 - 2006 ES300 and ES330 models. ES250 topics go here as well.

Almost got into a nasty accident last night

Search this Thread

Old 05-22-04, 09:01 PM
tiguy99
Pole Position

Received 16 Likes on 15 Posts
Lightbulb Almost got into a nasty accident last night

I'm a believer. And I believe that the hand of God can save you when you when you go through tough times. My story is no short of any miracle or any other spectacular situation any of us can witness happen in our lives. I was with my girlfriend last night on our way to her house in a really bad rain storm. Travelling through Lower Wacker Drive around 10:30PM when our car hit a floodplain of water in the final portion of the tunnel (right before the I- 290 entrance) and hydroplaned and almost did a 360. Not once, not twice but three times we swurved trying not to hit the wall or flip over. We were destined to run smack dead into it until somehower someway the car was lifted up and placed right on track as if nothing ever happened and we were on our way. All I have to say is Thank Jesus for saving us. This isn't the first time I've witnessed something like this occur in my life. Its just the first time in this car that anythings ever occured like this. My tires are new, my steering is fine, I wasn't going fast like somewhere around 20-30 MPH(speed limit for the turn whatever it is) and my car normally takes turns fine. Its just that somehow someway, we were supposed to hit that wall that second time and we even embraced ourselves for impact yet, my girl and I, and the ES are all intact walking away without a scratch! Praise God!

Last edited by tiguy99; 05-22-04 at 09:03 PM.
Old 05-22-04, 10:41 PM
Toysrme
Lead Lap

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Cool

Very glad you're all OK.

CCLES avoided. Maybe you took the jinx off our forum!
Old 05-23-04, 03:58 AM
juan01
Pole Position

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Damn...

THANK GOD!!
Old 05-23-04, 01:21 PM
MRLEXUS
Lead Lap

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Re: Almost got into a nasty accident last night

Originally posted by tiguy99
I'm a believer. And I believe that the hand of God can save you when you when you go through tough times. My story is no short of any miracle or any other spectacular situation any of us can witness happen in our lives. I was with my girlfriend last night on our way to her house in a really bad rain storm. Travelling through Lower Wacker Drive around 10:30PM when our car hit a floodplain of water in the final portion of the tunnel (right before the I- 290 entrance) and hydroplaned and almost did a 360. Not once, not twice but three times we swurved trying not to hit the wall or flip over. We were destined to run smack dead into it until somehower someway the car was lifted up and placed right on track as if nothing ever happened and we were on our way. All I have to say is Thank Jesus for saving us. This isn't the first time I've witnessed something like this occur in my life. Its just the first time in this car that anythings ever occured like this. My tires are new, my steering is fine, I wasn't going fast like somewhere around 20-30 MPH(speed limit for the turn whatever it is) and my car normally takes turns fine. Its just that somehow someway, we were supposed to hit that wall that second time and we even embraced ourselves for impact yet, my girl and I, and the ES are all intact walking away without a scratch! Praise God!
Sir GOD does have a plan for you thats why you didn't crash into the wall. i'm like you , see I'm a walking testominy of what God can do. the story is that my 1997 es 300 was hit 6 months ago by a small 18-wheeler i was knocked ,spined of the road and into a ditch. but guess what I DIDN'T EVEN HAVE A SINGLE SCRATCH "Praise The LORD " because his glory and his works are to be praised. just to let you know my brother that you DO have BROTHER IN CHRIST just pm me with your address because i want to send you a message form GOD on cd. PRAISE IS HOLY NAME .................you WILL be blessed
Old 05-23-04, 02:24 PM
Toysrme
Lead Lap

Cool

I flipped a '99 Protege backwards off a cliff and landed upside down. (Yes it had a sunroof)
That's why I have an ES, but we all know that.

CC, we're all here for something, whatever God may have instore.
Old 05-24-04, 06:55 AM
mmarshall
Lexus Fanatic

Received 87 Likes on 86 Posts
Thumbs up

Yes, Jesus saved me from possible disaster years ago on the side of a Pennsylvania mountain on the way to Ohio on hard-packed snow ....no athiest here.
Old 05-24-04, 12:14 PM
Kohinoor
Lexus Test Driver

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

it can be debunked to simple luck and science
Old 05-24-04, 03:11 PM
tiguy99
Pole Position

Received 16 Likes on 15 Posts

Also free will and choice. You don't have to believe what I do but I know what I saw and experienced. Dud we were headed for the wall. WTF picked the car up and set it straight? No luck...no science in this case (this is what I believe). I also believe you can 't take both with you when you die. Like I said it all boils down to freee will and choice. You can choose to believe what you do and thats fine and I can do the same. Does that make sense?
Old 05-24-04, 05:53 PM
MRLEXUS
Lead Lap

Originally posted by HoeBag
it can be debunked to simple luck and science
I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE YOU IN TEXAS

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
SEE WHAT YOU JUST SAID MAN
(sigh).............
REALLY TICK ME OFF,NOW I SEE WHY YOUR THE WAY YOUR ARE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
see ya soon HOEBAG

at the car show
hahahahahahahahahahaha

Last edited by MRLEXUS; 05-24-04 at 05:59 PM.
Old 05-24-04, 05:57 PM
juan01
Pole Position

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

uh oh, super saiyan smiley!!
Old 05-24-04, 05:57 PM
MRLEXUS
Lead Lap

Originally posted by tiguy99
Also free will and choice. You don't have to believe what I do but I know what I saw and experienced. Dud we were headed for the wall. WTF picked the car up and set it straight? No luck...no science in this case (this is what I believe). I also believe you can 't take both with you when you die. Like I said it all boils down to freee will and choice. You can choose to believe what you do and thats fine and I can do the same. Does that make sense?

hey don't even give his guy the time and day
this little boy has some insecuriteies about himself so just look at some of the posted he has put up.
see this is a type of person who says thing to others to make himself feel better he only has the internet to make hime feel BIG.
but just pray for him because i will
Old 05-25-04, 07:45 AM
Kohinoor
Lexus Test Driver

Originally posted by MRLEXUS
I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE YOU IN TEXAS

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
SEE WHAT YOU JUST SAID MAN
(sigh).............
REALLY TICK ME OFF,NOW I SEE WHY YOUR THE WAY YOUR ARE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
see ya soon HOEBAG

at the car show
hahahahahahahahahahaha
youre angry because im not the same religion you are or believe what you believe? i respect all religions, doesnt matter to me what you practice or believe in, i was just putting in my .02

anyways, have fun at the show, i probably wont be there

Last edited by Kohinoor; 05-25-04 at 07:50 AM.
Old 05-25-04, 07:49 AM
Kohinoor
Lexus Test Driver

Originally posted by MRLEXUS
hey don't even give his guy the time and day
this little boy has some insecuriteies about himself so just look at some of the posted he has put up.
see this is a type of person who says thing to others to make himself feel better he only has the internet to make hime feel BIG.
but just pray for him because i will

actually i dont have any insecurities and i definitely dont need to prove anything to a bunch of people on a forum... lol... you dont know me at all so quit trying to play psychologist and keep your opinions of me to yourself or tell someone who cares because i really doubt anyone on here really cares what you have to say about my character or persona. they can judge for themselves.
Old 05-25-04, 08:29 AM
mmarshall
Lexus Fanatic

Received 87 Likes on 86 Posts
Thumbs up Right on, dude

Originally posted by HoeBag
actually i dont have any insecurities and i definitely dont need to prove anything to a bunch of people on a forum... lol... you dont know me at all so quit trying to play psychologist and keep your opinions of me to yourself or tell someone who cares because i really doubt anyone on here really cares what you have to say about my character or persona. they can judge for themselves.
I'm with you, HoeBag.......100%...that's telling 'em.
Old 05-25-04, 10:44 AM
whiteguyz
Rookie

Was it really necessary to turn this into a "PRAISE JESUS!" thread.
You've survived a crash, thank goodness. Now leave it at that.

Quick Reply: Almost got into a nasty accident last night