ES - 1st to 4th Gen (1990-2006) Forum for all 1990 - 2006 ES300 and ES330 models. ES250 topics go here as well.
View Poll Results: Which rims?
5 spoke
44.12%
7 spoke
55.88%
Voters: 34. You may not vote on this poll

which clean and simple 18" rims?

Search this Thread

Old 06-14-04, 10:36 PM
MRLEXUS
Lead Lap

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally posted by HoeBag

whatever dude.. all im saying is to save up and buy something that you really want and not go half assed

if youre gonna do something, do it right.
so your saying its not right to get rims that you say that are "HALF-ASSED" .....................................hold on WHO ARE YOU TO JUDGE. if he want to get some hubcaps from wal-mart it doesn't matter if we like them or not. ya he did ask for are say in this but he didn't ask for one of your half assed remarks. everyone on this post said something with class but again you do the same thing like you all way do.
Old 06-14-04, 11:41 PM
93lexuses
Lead Lap

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I like the 7 spoke.
Old 06-15-04, 11:08 AM
GATO
Lexus Champion

Received 10 Likes on 9 Posts

DEFINITLT THE 7 SPOKE WITH A DROP
Old 06-15-04, 11:35 AM
kyle8744
Rookie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Cool

seems like the majority likes the 7 spoke

how are the "knock offs" so inferior to the "real thing"? do the advantages of "the real thing" justify paying twice the cost?
Old 06-15-04, 04:53 PM
Kohinoor
Lexus Test Driver

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

Originally posted by MRLEXUS
so your saying its not right to get rims that you say that are "HALF-ASSED" .....................................hold on WHO ARE YOU TO JUDGE. if he want to get some hubcaps from wal-mart it doesn't matter if we like them or not. ya he did ask for are say in this but he didn't ask for one of your half assed remarks. everyone on this post said something with class but again you do the same thing like you all way do.

dont take your anger out on me because you bought some walmart rims
Old 06-15-04, 04:55 PM
Kohinoor
Lexus Test Driver

Originally posted by kyle8744
seems like the majority likes the 7 spoke

how are the "knock offs" so inferior to the "real thing"? do the advantages of "the real thing" justify paying twice the cost?
knockoffs are inferior BC theyre not the real thing.. thats the whole point of it being a knockoff.

all i gotta say is.. you gotta pay the coss to be the boss, thats the whole point of the import game
Old 06-15-04, 05:04 PM
AusLex300
Lead Lap

But if you are putting on wheels to suit your tastes and your costs, and not wanting to show your car in any car shows, then whats the problem with what someone chooses? The average everyday person wouldnt know what they were looking at anyway, or what brand it is.. So paying over the top prices for something you can get at half the price seems smart to me? Who cares if you have one person out of 1000 that is a major car buff, and says, they are nockoffs.. Your happy with them, and the other 999 people just think they are cool looking wheels?

Chris
Old 06-15-04, 05:53 PM
kyle8744
Rookie

yeah thats exactly what i'm thinking, AusLex
Old 06-15-04, 06:27 PM
MRLEXUS
Lead Lap

dont take your anger out on me because you bought some walmart rims

lol hahahaha no I don't have wal-mart rims buddie ,but if i did have some i would make them look good because of the person i am. but good come back little man.............
Old 06-15-04, 06:32 PM
MRLEXUS
Lead Lap

all i gotta say is.. you gotta pay the coss to be the boss, thats the whole point of the import game [/B]
well i guess thats why your stripping your car down and selling it because you can't keep up in the "import game" and by the way you never had anything close to "import" just ugly rims that didn't fit, a labtop that didn't look cool. i guess when you get something new "please don't show it if you scared to get your feelings hurt ok....... it be all right...

p.s and your not snoop dog!!!!
Old 06-15-04, 07:19 PM
Kohinoor
Lexus Test Driver

well i guess thats why your stripping your car down and selling it because you can't keep up in the "import game" and by the way you never had anything close to "import" just ugly rims that didn't fit, a labtop that didn't look cool. i guess when you get something new "please don't show it if you scared to get your feelings hurt ok....... it be all right...

p.s and your not snoop dog!!!!
racing hart 3 piece m5's that cost $800 a wheel with custom offsets are so gay..

dude i could critique your car to death, but ill spare you the embarrassment.
Old 06-15-04, 08:09 PM
kyle8744
Rookie

lol you two guys argue so much, its kinda funny.

as long as the car looks decent, is fun to drive and fun to own, who cares if the rims cost $5 or $5000? it's all personal taste, really. ive seen plenty of $800 rim sets that look better than the super expensive $6000 sets.
Old 06-15-04, 08:33 PM
juan01
Pole Position

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

I think it's really all personal choice. Me, personally... I was going to get ADR knockoff rims, but an extra $200 or so, I could get the real deal Racing Harts. So it's really all up to you.
Old 06-15-04, 08:58 PM
MRLEXUS
Lead Lap

racing hart 3 piece m5's that cost $800 a wheel with custom offsets are so gay..

dude i could critique your car to death, but ill spare you the embarrassment.
PLEASE OH PLEASE critique my car to death!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! please do,but when you do lest just put are tropheys side by side when you do. because it does matter what you say about my ride or anyone elses ride , you'll know what happen if we both enter in the same car show . like i said before "YOU SHOULD KNOW YOUR ROLE.....AND SHUT YOUR MOUTH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 06-16-04, 08:01 AM
Kohinoor
Lexus Test Driver

PLEASE OH PLEASE critique my car to death!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! please do,but when you do lest just put are tropheys side by side when you do. because it does matter what you say about my ride or anyone elses ride , you'll know what happen if we both enter in the same car show . like i said before "YOU SHOULD KNOW YOUR ROLE.....AND SHUT YOUR MOUTH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
the trophies youve won are from tiny "car shows" (if you can call them that) with almost no entries. ive won all of mine with some sort of competition.

hows your black car doin btw?

Last edited by Kohinoor; 06-16-04 at 08:02 AM.

Quick Reply: which clean and simple 18" rims?