ES - 1st to 4th Gen (1990-2006) Forum for all 1990 - 2006 ES300 and ES330 models. ES250 topics go here as well.

Yo Hoe Bag

Search this Thread

Old 01-26-05, 09:10 AM
bumfighter
Pole Position

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Default Yo Hoe Bag

Im Right On Your Tail Brova ...................my T.rd Kit Is In The Shop Right Now Geting Put On ....but That Little Extension To Make The Side Pannels An Inch Longer Ran A Brova Some Bucks ....................i'll Post Some Pics When Its All Done ......its Snowing Here In Brooklyn So Im Not Taking My Baby Out Till It All Melts .....................i Wish The Trd Wing Had Fit Cause It Think It Would Have Made A Big Diffrence ..................hows The New Car Hunt Going Last I Heard You Were Selling The Es300 And Buying A New Car ...dodge Magnum Right .......
Old 01-26-05, 09:23 AM
Kohinoor
Lexus Test Driver

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

Originally Posted by bumfighter
Im Right On Your Tail Brova ...................my T.rd Kit Is In The Shop Right Now Geting Put On ....but That Little Extension To Make The Side Pannels An Inch Longer Ran A Brova Some Bucks ....................i'll Post Some Pics When Its All Done ......its Snowing Here In Brooklyn So Im Not Taking My Baby Out Till It All Melts .....................i Wish The Trd Wing Had Fit Cause It Think It Would Have Made A Big Diffrence ..................hows The New Car Hunt Going Last I Heard You Were Selling The Es300 And Buying A New Car ...dodge Magnum Right .......

actually im keeping the es300... going with a new kit, new wheels, new paint... pretty much new everything.. i dont even have a radio! lol

im still trying to sell my wheels
Old 01-26-05, 09:27 AM
LexFather

Fellaz, this belongs in PM.

Old 01-26-05, 09:29 AM
lexusk8
Lexus Fanatic

Received 21 Likes on 12 Posts
Exclamation No personal messages on the forum, please

I knew from the subject of this thread where this was going to , so here are the forum rules everyone must abide to (including yourself bumfighter). Take note of the last paragraph in bold.